Congratulations

Hey my loves! Today is quidditch day (for them)!

I was wondering, which house are you in? I'm in slytherin!

Oh, before I forget, ⚠️SMUT WARNING!!!!! ⚠️If you're not confortable with that, STOP reading when you reach the end of the quiddich game!

Anyway, Happy reading!

xxxxxxxx

Narrator POV

Katherine was in Hermione's dorm with her and Ginny, helping them get ready for the game. She was already dressed, a black ripped jeans, black boots  and her slytherin quidditch gray jumper. Her hair was tied in a messy ponytail, and she had two green straps painted on each side of her cheek. She had a light makeup on, and her signature cherry chapstick, highlighting her plumping mouth.

Ginny had her red hair down, and she was wearing black leggings and also a gray jumper. Obviously neither Weasley nor Granger had slytherin clothes, so they were using the colors of the house. Kath was drawing a snake on Ginny's left cheek.

Hermione had her hair down with a gray headband, making her look cuter than usual. She was wearing a black legging with a gray skirt and a green jumper she got from Kath. She was wearing her school shoes just like Ginny, and was waiting patiently for her time to be painted.

"Remind me again why we are cheering for slytherin?" Ginny asked.
"Don't move." Kath snapped "Because your house is already out of the tournament. And you're great friends."
"Of course we lost. The twins left and if their substitutes were slower, they would be going backwards." Kath chuckled at the ginger.
"Why don't you try to get on the team?" Hermione asked.
"I don't know." she shrugged.
"As a friend, I think you should do it. But as a rival, please don't." she laughed "Ok, darling. You're done."

She looked at herself in the mirror and smiled at the result, while I sat on Hermione's lap to do the work.
"Don't you think slytherin is the sexiest house?" Ginny asked.
"Why?" Hermione frowned.
"I don't know. The darkness on the colors, the mystery, the snakes. And all of them are gorgeous." she pointed.
"I'm flattered." Kath smiled "But I get you. I feel the same way. And just imagine when we're drinking and dancing in the dark of the common room. You should go with me someday. I'm tired of asking Hermione to live her life."

"Ron won't like it." Granger mumbled, trying to keep steady while looking at her cousin's face, almost one inch away from her. When she was concentrating, she pouted. It was really cute.
"Ron is a jealous brother? I know he's jealous as a friend and as a boyfriend." she said.
"Kath!" her cousin complained, looking at Ginny.

"Oh, it's because I'm here?" the ginger asked "Don't worry, I already knew. Honestly, I thought everybody knew by now."
"Yeah, they do actually. Even Malfoy does."
"Well, there's nothing to know so...Wait a minute. How do you know Malfoy knows?" she asked, raising an eyebrow to her.

'Oh fuck' she thought.

"They're in the same house, obviously she will talk to him."

'Ginny Weasley, I fucking love you."

"Yeah, we are hanging out a lot now that Louis is back. And he was the one who told me about what happened on Valentine's day." she said, raising an eyebrow to Granger.
"Last week on potions you said you weren't friends."
"Yeah because you seemed mad. It's not like we're close or anything. We tolerate each other because of our mutual friendship with Louis. And look, he's not bullying you anymore."
"That sure fixes everything." she muttered biterly.