Little gift

Hello loves!

This chapter isn't really special. But it was fun to write.

Hope you like it!

Bth, now I'm craving cookies.

xxxxxxxx

Kath's POV

I woke up feeling rested. I stretched on the bed and rolled to the side, facing something smooth. Not something, someone. When I opened my eyes, startled, I was faced with Malfoy sleeping peacefully. Whis arms rested under his pillow, giving me a great view of his chest and flexed biceps. He's handsome as hell.

I realized we took a nap while waiting for people to sleep. Wow, that was a powerful nap. I grabbed the bed sheets and covered myself up, trying to find out what time it was.

My eyes widened when I looked at the little black clock on his bedside, and it showed 8:45 in the morning.

I jumped on bed, shaking the blonde boy by his shoulder.
"Malfoy, wake up!"
"What the hell?" he opened his eyes, covering them with his hand.
"It's 8:45 in the fucking morning!" he seated, looking for the clock.
"Fuck." he muttered.

"So what do we do now?"
"I don't know! People probably are starting to get back to their rooms from breakfast."
"I can show up wearing my dress!" his eyes lit up, like he just had a brilliant idea.

"What if you were using your pajamas?"
"Wonderful idea. Why didn't I think about that before? Oh wait. BECAUSE I HAVE NOTHING BESIDES MY DRESS AND MY PURSE!" I yelled.
"Stop yelling, you freak." he said, clearly annoyed. "You'll take something of mine that looks like your pajamas."

"Oh. That makes sense."
"Now come see if there's anything." He got up and put on his boxers. I wrapped myself with the sheets and walked close to his wardrobe. "Are you serious?"
"Do you think I will walk around you naked?"
"You do know we're alone in here right?" he asked, looking at me like I was a stranger.
"Shut up and show me what you got." he rolled his eyes and opened the doors.

None of his shirts were close to what I wear to sleep, so I had an idea.
"Give me your slytherin sweater! It's cold and I have the same one." he nodded and handed me. I dressed immediately and let go of the sheets, because his sweater was bigger than mine, so it covered me up from my shoulders to my thighs.

"Now I have some sweater pants."
"I don't normally sleep on them, but let me try it out." he handed me one and I tried. They kept falling on my feet due to their size.
"Don't you sleep only with your shirt?"
"No, I usually wear some shorts..." I looked down at him "Give me one of your boxers."
"What? Are you insane? I'm not letting you walk around with my underwear."
"I'm not! I just want to go to my room. Trust me, I'll burn it after I get there." he sighed and handed one to me.

I dressed it and honestly? I could fool even my own sef with that.

"You sleep like that every night?" he looked up and down at me.
"Pretty much."
"Good." he muttered, liking his lips and eyeing me hungrly. I'll never admit it to him, but I felt butterflies when he looked at me like that.

"Another problem. How am I taking this dress without anyone seeing it?"
"Take it on your purse, obviously."
"But it doesn't fit! Can't you see how small it..." we looked at each other and said at the same time:
"Capacious extremis."

xxxxx

No one noticed me leaving the boys dorm, and none of the girls seems to notice that I was wearing Malfoy's clothes, which was great.