Smooth

Hey guysss!!!

I love writing this chapter, it was so fun Istg!

Btw, do you guys have some Ron spicy fics for me?? 😇

Hope you like it, happy reading!!!
xxxxxxxxxxx

Narrator POV

Today was game day in Hogwarts: Gryffindor vs Hufflepuff.

All the houses were going to watch it, and everyone was pretty excited about it. After lunch, Katherine met her friends in the Great Hall.
"Kath, my number is 7." Harry said, eating a grape.
"And...?" she furrowed her eyebrows, trying to remember if she had asked him about it.
"Just letting you know so you can write it on your face on today's game." he explained and she laughed loudly.
"Yeah, right. And I'll wear your house colors too."
"Good idea." he mumbled and she laughed louder. He was really believing she would do it.

"You know she doesn't want us to win, right?" Hermione asked her friend.
"She might." Potter shugered.
"She won't." Katherine added, a smirk on her face.
"She never does. This traitor." Ron teased, earning a slap on the back of the head.
"You know I want you guys to win. But If our houses win, we will play the finals together. And I don't want that." Harry rolled his eyes.

"Well, I will study a little for herbology before I have to get ready for the game."
"I'm so proud of you." Hermione said, smiling to her cousin.
"Thank you, babe." she said, leaning down and kissing her cousin's cheek. She messed the boy's hair and left, going straight to her dorm.

After a few days, she actually managed to learn the subject. Obviously she was still anxious about the test, but more confident now. She studied for a while until it was time to get ready. She walked into the shower and before she could get out, she heard a noise. Someone was in her room.

Katherine wrapped herself on her towel and put her head outside her room. She found Louis and Draco sitted on her bed. Hanging out with Jones became their way to snick into each other's dorm in daylight without getting people suspicious. Everybody knew Louis and Katherine were best friends, just like Draco and Louis. So nobody questioned it.

"Hey, have you guys ever heard of knocking?" she asked, getting out of the bathroom and walking casually to her wardrobe, as if she wasn't half naked.
"KATHERINE, WHAT THE FUCK?" Draco asked angrily, covering Louis' face with a pillow.
"I wasn't looking, you idiot."
"Hey, you're in my room. You don't say the rules here." She said, putting on her underwear and taking off the towel, earning an unintentional gasp from Draco.
"Can I look now?" Louis asked, shifting on bed. Draco groaned and punched him slightly on the stomach "What was that one for?"
"Shut up. Harvey, can you hurry up a little bit?"
"Mhm, just thinking about what I should wear." she mumbled, more to herself that to the boys.

She ended up wearing a black jeans and a yellow shirt. It was still a little cold, so she used her black coat and painted two yellow straps on each side of her face.

"Wait, are you cheering for hufflepuff?" Louis asked.
"Yup."
"What about Potter? I thought you would cheer for your friend."
"Oh, no. I want them to lose so we don't have to play against them in the finals." She explained.
"It makes sense." Louis said.
"Why? You don't think we would win against them?" Draco asked, annoyed. Of course he would be. He was on the team after all.
"Of course we would win. Is it just that I like to watch the finals with them, you know? Cheering for the same team." the way she believed they were winning made Draco feel hungry to actually win the game. He wanted her to be right, to be proud. He wanted her to cheer for them. For him.

"Good, I also hope gryffindor loses. Maybe Hermione can come looking for a shoulder to cry on." Louis said, winking at the girl.
"I just want Potter looking like a fool in front of the whole school." Draco said. Kath rolled her eyes and finished her makeup.
"Come on, let's go. We can get some cookies from the kitchen before going to the game." she said, walking to the door.