Let's start a riot

Hey guysss!!! How are you doing?

Great news, I'm really motivated to keep writing this book! I don't know what happened, but I got a lot of ideas and wrote another chapter!

Nothing much happens on this chapter, but I love this scene and really wanted to put it in my story...

I need to remind you that things here happens differently from the books and the movies! Some events may be the same, but not all of them!

See the end of the chapter for more notes!
xxxxxxx

Katherine POV

We were at our DADA classroom, having our O.W.L. simulation, since our new headmaster wants to prepare us to the real O.W.L. (If you ask me I think she want us to be good so she can brag about it to the Minister). Actually, my classmates were. I was too busy counting the minutes by myself since Umbridge decided that we shouldn't be allowed to know the time while we were on a test. Stupid bitch.

After 25 minutes, I started my countdown.

5

Harry looked at me, realizing I was whispering numbers.

4

Hermione was about to finish her test, and looked at me startled because of my blank paper.

3

Malfoy looked at me, realizing I was getting my wand from my socks.

2

All the tables started shaking, and the students were looking at each other, trying to find an explanation.

1

A huge smirk grew on my face as I saw Umbridge starting to freak out.

0

The doors opened and sparkly charms popped at every inch of the classroom. I raised my wand up, and casted a spell, fireworks all over the ceiling.

Screams were heard, but also a lot of laughs.

Fred and George flew through our heads, fireworks exploding behind them.

I was having the time of my life, throwing spark bombs charms at the students, and the walls, and I've never seen Umbridge so freaked out in my entire life.

When she was about to cast a spell on them, I made a firework in a dragon shape that followed her to the outside of our classroom.

Fred and George flew to the window, and left Hogwarts leaving a huge W on the sky.

All students were chewing, screaming and clapping, including me.

When I looked to my side, I saw Draco with a little smirk looking at the sky. He noticed that I was staring and raised an eyebrow for me. I winked and turned away from him, still amazed about what the twins have done.

Draco POV

I couldn't believe she helped them.

I mean, they were friends, but still. They just left school. I don't even like to think about what my parents would do to me if I left school.

To be honest, Umbridge deserves it.

From my point of view, after what she did to Harvey she deserved a lot worse. But who am I to say that?

I don't even know why I feel angry at Umbridge. She did nothing to me.

I also don't know why I helped Harvey last night.