Healing

Heyy guysss!!

First of all, I have no words to describe how thankful I am for the messages on the last chapter! Thank you so much for understanding me and supporting me! I promisse I will try my best to keep this as good as I thought in my head!

And OMG WE'VE REACHED OVER 900 VIEWS I'M SO HAPPYYYYYYYY!!!!!

Now for the chapter, this is probably the sweetest chapter I've wrote until now. This was part of the last one, but it got so big that I have to separate into 2.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Draco's POV

I couldn't sleep. My mind was eating me alive.

"I only have my eyes on you." Who does he think he is to keep his fucking eyes on her?

He can't have her. Never. In any way.

But why the fuck am I feeling like this? What's wrong with me?

I decided to head down to the common room. It was past curfew, but I was on the inquisitorial squad. I wasn't going to get myself in detention.

The dark and cold place was empty, and the only sound you could hear was the fire burning on the fireplace, keeping us slightly warm.

I heard someone sighing close to the bookshelves, and to my surprise, it was no one else then Katherine Harvey.

Out of nowhere I felt happy to see her, but then I remembered what happened earlier and my blood boiled.

As I approached her, she turned herself to me, looking startled.
"Malfoy? What are you doing here?"
"The question is, what are you doing here? Don't you remember we now have a curfew?"
"Fuck off, I'm in the middle of something." she turned away from me, and opened back her book.

I stepped close to her.
"You forgot that I'm a member of the inquisitorial squad? I can get you in detention in one second." as soon as the words came out of my mouth, I saw her widening her eyes, like something just scared her.

She closed her book and faced me.
"What do you want, Malfoy? I'm not having sex with you now."
"Oh no, no. That's not what I want from you right now. But I can't say the same of Jones, can I?"
"What the fuck?"

I was starting to get pissed.
"Don't play fool with me. Are you and Louis fucking?"
"No! He's my friend! Where is that even coming from?"
"Don't lie to me! I saw the way you were looking at him. I saw it all. Now tell me the truth, are you letting him fuck you?"
"No, you mental. He just got here, how could I even fuck with him?" she asked, acting like I said the stranger thing someone has ever said.

"Oh really? What were you doing before I got here? I see you're no more wearing your sweater and changed your gloves. Where were you? Tell me." I said, slamming my fist on the wall behind her, making her jump, startled.

It only took her a few seconds for her to compose herself, and start walking through me.
"Have you lost your mind? What if I was fucking him? What if I was fucking him right now? What if I was apparating to his house every single night just to fuck him? What are you going to do about it? Do you really think you can talk to me like this?"

She pointed her finger at me. She's hot as fuck when get mad, but the things she was saying... Just the thought of her fucking my friend make me feel goosebumps all over my body.

I was about to grab her hand, gripping her tightly so she could never point her fingers at my face again, but when my eyes laid on her hand, I saw a dark stain over her grey gloves.