Astronomy Tower

TW: smut and mentioning sexual abuse

Narrator POV

"Why took you so long?" Draco said to the girl entering the Astronomy Tower, his arms crossed and an annoyed face. Her hair was messy, and her face was slightly red.
"I was still in the common room. Merlin, I have to start exercising more, this stares killed me." she said, walking to him.

He sighed and she uncrossed his arms, wrapping around her waist and giving him a kiss.
"I missed you too. It won't hurt to say it, you know that, right?"
"Mhm. What do you wanna do?"
"I think you know." she smirked and kissed him.

He smiled and kissed back, pulling her closer by the waist. She gripped the little hairs on the back of his neck, and pulled a little. He took off their robes, tossing it to the ground. He tapped her thighs slightly and she jumped so he could pick her up.

He walked to the little steps and seated, holding her on his lap. She rolled her hips, griping on his shoulders, and felt him groaning inside her mouth. She smirked at this and started taking off his tie.

Before she could notice it, her own tie was loose around her neck and his hands were holding the buttons of her shirt. He looked up at her with a question on his eyes, and she smiled gently.
"Take this off, please." he nodded and did what he was told to.

They unbuttoned each other's shirt but didn't take off all the way. Draco drew all of her curves with his fingertips and kissed every inch of her exposed torso, making her sign in approval. He gripped on both of her thighs when she started moving back and forth. She had a devious look on her eyes while he eyes her with adoration.

Her hands traveled from her shoulders down to the waistband of his trousers, and she immediately unbelted him, the only noise of the room being the metal of the object laying on the ground. She smirked and unzipped him, trying to pull it down.

Neither of them was comfortable in being fully naked there, so he moved her knickers to the side and started massaging her insides, making her moan loudly in pleasure.
"No teasing, please." she said, pulling his trousers down enough to free his volume. She positioned herself but he holded back, gripping her hips to keep her from sliding down.

"Sure?"
"Yes." she said, staring deeply into his eyes. He slowly let her go, and she slided down, taking all of him, making all of them groan in relief.

She stood still for a few seconds to let herself adjust to his size, and when she felt ready, she moved her body up and slidded down in one fast motion, making him tilt his head back and roll his eyes.

He gripped her hips to direct her movements, and bucked his hips up and down against hers. She slipped to the front to kiss him, making him go deeper with this new position. Both of them groaned into each other's mouths between sloppy kisses, trying to touch the other as much as possible.

He bit the side of her neck, the exact spot that makes goosebumps appear for all over her legs, and he smiled to himself. He adored every single sound that escaped her lips, and hearing them made him get even closer.

There's nothing that can get him on edge more than watching her fall apart in front and because of him. He pushed her, making her go back to where she was before, and let go of her hips. One hand traveled to her clit, drawing little circles with his index finger, while the other was wrapped around her neck, making her roll her eyes and moan loudly.

"Harder... Please.... Draco!" she yelped when he attended her wishes, and a wave of happiness hit him. He widened his eyes and looked at her.
"What?" the sides of his lips curved up.
"Oh... sorry I..."
"No. Call me that." he begged and she nodded, keeping his name in her mouth until she came, followed immediately after by him.