I would be lying

Heyyy!
Welcome to another chapter haha

If you see any mistakes, please lmk!!!

TW: swearing (just a little bit)
xxxxxx

I woke up feeling guilty.

Today is the trip to Hogsmeade, and I still haven't made amends with Hermione. I mean, our argument was last night, and we haven't seen each other yet, but it still hurts.

I know it's hard for her to understand, he hurt her a lot over the years, but what can I do if he was the one to invite me? I don't know if she is afraid that he will do something to her, but I will be there the whole time. I never let him get away with the provocations against her, and this isn't changing now.

I went down to the Great Hall and found Draco having breakfast with his friends.
"There she is!" he smirked "Our train leaves in 30 minutes, don't be late."
"YOU'RE GOING WITH HER TO THE PARTY?" Pansy yelled. I rolled my eyes and started eating.

Honestly I don't give a damn if she freaks out or not. I just hope Malfoy doesn't change his mind.
"It's not like you don't have a date." he snapped back.
"I hope you're okay with being used to make me jealous." she turned her head to me.
"Oh no. It hurts so bad. Can't you see me crying?" I said sarcastically.

We finished eating and Malfoy offered me his hand.
"Shall we?"
"Fuck off." I rolled my eyes and walked away.

We walked to the station, quietly. I was wearing dark jeans and my slytherin sweater under a big grey coat. He was wearing a black jeans and a black sweater under a big black coat. I don't fancy him, but he knows how to dress. Everywhere he walked by, people stared. Obviously his beauty helped as well.

It was a little strange being with him, because all eyes were also on me. Judging me. Probably wondering what the hell I'm doing with him. You know what? I'm thinking the same thing.

As soon as we get there, I looked everywhere for Hermione. I just hoped she changed her mind and decided to come with us.
"She's not coming."
"Shut up."

"Stop denying it. We despise each other. Do you really think she would spend a day with me?"
"You don't know her like I do."
"Yeah, you can tell me more about it when we get inside."
"Just five more minutes."
"We're going to miss it, Harvey. Let's go." he said, and I followed him.

We sat in a private cabin, and I looked sadly through the window.
"You're being so dramatic."
"Can you keep your mouth shut for just a fucking minute?" I slammed my hands on the table between us.

We heard someone approach.
"Is everything ok here?" Hermione said smiling.
"Oh my god! You came!" I hugged her.
"Of course I came. I'm sorry if I wasn't supportive with you yesterday. It's just a party, I overreacted."
"No, I totally understand why it is hard for you. I'm sorry."
"Don't be. Let's enjoy our day together." We smiled at each other and we heard Malfoy clear his throat.

She sat by my side and we saw the blond boy stare angrily through the window. Time for a payback.
"You're being so dramatic."
"Shut up." he muttered and I laughed.

Hermione and I started talking about our dresses and what we want to buy.
"It would be so nice if we had a boyfriend. We would go shopping together for the balls."
"I wonder what Weasley could afford you." Malfoy teased.
"What did you tell him?" she turned her head to me.
"She didn't have to. Do you really think Harvey and I stay until late in the common room gossiping about your love life? Oh please."

"I told you, everybody sees it. And yes, it would be really fun to go to Hogsmeade with our boyfriends, but none of the boys wants to date me."
"Until now." Draco said.
"What do you mean?"
"Don't be so stupid. Yes, they don't see you as someone they would date yet, but when they see you dating, they will beg to go out with you." he explained.