He won't be jealous if he doesn't see it

Katherine POV

I was side by side with Louis, as we were coming back from the bathroom. I was really anxious because we were watching the final match of the House Cup between Slytherin and Hufflepuff and everyone was on the edge of their seat.

The score was almost tied, we were waiting patiently for one of the seekers to find the golden snitch.
"This is the last time I'm watching a game, I swear." I said, tying my hair in a high and messy ponytail.
"It's really funny to see you that nervous." he said, smirking at me.

Before I could bite back, I heard a ravenclaw shout
"SOMEONE JUST DROP DRACO OF HIS BROOM, HE'S CLOSE!"

My eyes widened immediately and I started walking to the girl.
"What did you said, you fucking bit..." I was interrupted by two strong arms grabbing me by my waist.
"Nope, no. Not happening, darling." Louis said, dragging me back to our seat on the slytherin side.
"Did you hear her? I'll fucking murder her, I'm not kidding."
"No, you won't. Now sit and watch the game before everybody finds out your secret." I sighed and turned to the field.

"Draco Malfoy just located the golden snitch, he's flying at full speed toward it. Is he going to get it? Cedric is right behind him!" the voice echoed.

Everybody went silent, only watching what's going to happen next. The blond boy had his silvered blue eyes glued to the golden snitch, not looking anywhere else besides it. Until something hitted him, making him fall from his broom. A loud collective gasp echoed at the place, everybody choked.

Cedric kept flying, a smirk on his face.
"WHAT THE FUCK?" I yelled, the whole slytherin house swearing after me. I didn't even cared anymore for the stupid game. Draco was hurt, trying to sit up on the floor. Diggory turned his head in every direction, trying to find where the golden snitch was.

Giving up, he looked back at the blond boy on the floor. Surprisingly, instead of an annoyed or angry look in his face, Draco had the smuggest grin I had even seen. Cedric frowned and the slytherin seeker arched his eyebrows and raised his right hand, showing the golden object on his hand.

"Draco has the golden snitch! End of game! Slytherin wins!" the crowd go wild.

Every single slytherin climbing down to greet the rest of the team. I yelled and jumped in Louis, he hugged me and spinned me with me in my arms.
"He did it! He did it!"
"I know, I know!" he shouted back. We were laughing hysterically and followed the rest of the slytherins at the field.

Every single of the players were being greeted, Draco had at least 10 girls around him, and he couldn't stop laughing. His eyes locked on mine and smiled, excusing himself and walking towards me and Louis.
"That's my boy!" Jones said, hugging him tightly and slapping his back strongly.
"You scared the shit out of me." I said, hugging him quickly. He squeezed my waist, still breathing heavily.

He sat on the floor and tilted his head back.
"Fuck, I'm destroied." both of us kneeled down at his sides, giving him support.
"Mate, she was shaking like crazy."
"I was about to hex whoever knocked you down." I said, chuckling.
"Adorable."
"No, man. We're not kidding. If I hadn't gone to the bathroom with her, she would've literally hexed a random ravenclaw who was cheering against you."

"That's my girl." he said, smirking and giving me a quick peck on the lips.
"Are you insane?" I giggled.
"No one's looking." he winked.
"I am." we rolled our eyes at Louis.

"You sure you're not hurt?" I asked, tugging his shirt up to see if he had any bruises "Oh fuck." I said, looking at a purple bruise at his side.
"Didn't know you were into public sex, love." he smirked.
"You're purple." I said, ignoring his joke.
"My blood's still hot, It's not hurting yet. I'll take care of this on the shower. Feel free to join me." he winked.