Umbridge

heyyyyy, how you doing??

I'm really sorry for taking so long to update, I wasn't really feeling in the mood to write more chapters, so I'm thinking about making this story shorter than I planned... but I still dondon't know.

TW: bruises, cursing and a quick smut (but not in that order)

xxxxxxxx

Katherine POV

"Don't stop, I'm close." I moaned into his ear, whilst he buried himself inside me, growling and speeding up his moving.

A few moments later, I felt my body starting to tremble, and I scratched Malfoy's back with my nails, causing a guttural sound to leave his mouth.

"I wanna see it. Show me what I do to you." I moaned loudly to his request. We kept moving our hips against each other until my orgasm hit me. My walls clenched around him, making it harder for him to hold himself back, and I felt when he climax hit him, leaving him a moaning mess.

He slid out of me and layed next to me, his back against the green mattress, trying to stabilize his breath, just like me.

"How much time I still got?" I whispered. He lifted his head a little to look at the clock on his bedside table.
"Fifteen."
"Minutes?"
"No, seconds. You better run." He muttered, sarcastically.
"Shut up." I rolled my eyes.

I sitted and opened the first drawer from his bedside table and grabbed one of the tiny glass bottoms, drinking the bitter liquid in one sip to prevent an unexpected pregnancy.

"I hate this bitch. Curfew on our own fuckin common room? She must be insane." I muttered. He chuckled.
"I don't think Umbridge is that bad." he said. I looked at him with wide eyes.
"You only say this because you both hate Harry."
"She's intelligent."
"Keep it in your pants." He laughed loudly.

"Are you jealous?"
"You wish. But honestly, even if you were delusional, which you obviously are, there's no way you agree with her crazy amount of needless rules."
"Not all of them." I sighed loudly as I rolled out of bed, trying to find all of my clothes before I left the room, still annoyed at him and his admiration for that bitch.

I dressed up and left the room, without saying a word. I heard him chuckle.
"I won't get even a good night kiss?" he teased. I came back and flipped him off, before following the way to my dorm after the thirteenth round of sex I had with him in only three weeks.

Yup, I was doing a pretty good job in being away from him.

xxxxxx

I was at DADA class. To be honest, my body was there. But my mind wasn't. It couldn't. How can someone make such a important and interesting class like that became a torture?

No one can make me understand how her methods will help me in real life.

I jumped when I felt a hand slamming on my desk.
"Ms. Harvey? Do you mind answering my question?" Umbridge said, trying her best to keep her fake smile in her face.

"What was the question?" I asked, showing how annoyed I was.
"Now, now Ms. Harvey. What are you thinking about? It's more important than what I'm teaching you?"
"Absolutely not." I said with no emotion.
"Then pay attention and try to learn something." she said and walked away.

"As if I'm not fucking trying." I muttered quietly. The old lady turned herself slowly, her small lips trembling to keep showing that fake smile of hers.

"What did you just say?"
"How do you expect us to learn anything without trying? If something comes up in real life, you think we will have time to open up a damn book to look for a spell?" I said, my blood boiling through my veins.