I don't want your girl

Hey guyss!!

This is how I imagine Kath's dorm!

Just a small chapter for you! I didn't post it yesterday because I spent the day on the beach and got a major allergy attack when I got home, sorry!

Btw, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 3K VIEWS!!! WE GOT 1K IN TWO DAYS AND I'M SO HAPPY!!! THANK YOU FOR COMMENTING, VOTING AND ADDING SLYTHERIN PRINCESS TO YOUR READING LISTS (I LOVE the names of them)!!!

Happy reading!!!

xxxxxxx

Katherine POV

I was at my dorm reading a book with Louis by my side, we were trying to study together.
"So, I really want to ask you something."
"Shoot." I said, not turning my face away from the book.

"How are things between you and Malfoy?"
"We're fine. We had a conversation two weeks ago to talk about this, and we decided to be exclusive."
"So, you're dating him?"
"No. We can't be with anybody else besides ourselves." he frowned his eyebrows.

"So you're dating but without the good parts?"
"What good parts?"
"Like, hang out together. Visit each other during summer. Hogsmeade together. Valentine's day is on the corner."
"Yeah, but we don't have feelings for each other. We just want sex, that's all."

"Right. Why did you make that agreement in the first place? Refresh me."
"Because I don't like when he gets with other people, and he doesn't like either."
"In other words, you're jealous of each other."
"Kind of."
"And you still think you don't have feelings for him?"
"I don't." I snapped, not a single doubt in my voice.
"Alright then. Whatever suits you, I guess." he rolled his eyes to me.

"Look, you can't talk about this to anyone. We agreed to keep that as a secret. He doesn't even know that I told you."
"Sure, my mouth is..." before he could finish his sentence, my dorm room opened, revealing Draco in his quidditch uniform and a surprise face. He looked at my room with an annoyed look. We were laid down on my bed, Louis had his back rested on my bedpost, while I was on his side, lying facing down, with my herbology book in hand "Speaking of the devil."

"What are you doing here?" he asked calmly, trying his best to don't show his emotions, his eyes fixed on my skirt.
"She was teaching me herbology. But I really wanted to talk to you."
"You're supposed to be on practice." I asked him.
"If you looked at the clock you could see my practice ended half an hour ago. Now, what do you want to talk to me about?" he looked at Louis, with a cold expression.

"I've been trying to shag her for an hour and she still doesn't want it. Can you please tell her how loud girls moan when they visit my dorm?" he said,a smile on his face. My eyes widened in surprise, I had no idea he was going to say that. Why would he? He knows how possessive Malfoy can get.

Before I can realize, the blond is coming to our way, his first clenched and his face turning red with anger. I stood up in a jump, grabbing his biceps thighly.
"He's just kidding! I told him about us. He knew all along."
"Yeah, mate. Calm down. I don't want your girl."
"I'm not his girl." I rolled my eyes as I saw Malfoy give me a glance.
"Then if he knows, why the fuck is he here alone with you?"
"I told you, we're studying." I showed him my herbology book.

Draco grabbed my waist tightly and kissed me hungrily. His tongue invaded my mouth, while his right hand cupped my jaw, keeping me in place. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling a few strands of his hair. He bit my bottom lip and broke the kiss slowly.
"I thought I heard you saying you're not my girl?" he whispered, his eyes piercing mine.
"Ops... My bad." I giggled.

Before we could continue, we heard a noise on my bed. As we turned around, we saw Louis getting himself comfortable on the mattresses, watching us with a smirk.
"Oh, keep going. I don't wanna join. I'm happy just to watch." I sighed loudly.
"Shut the fuck up, you creep." I said pushing him to the side so I could sit back on the bed, pulling Draco with me.

Both of them were sitting with their backs on the bedpost, while I was in the opposite direction, facing both of them with my legs crossed. My knee was over Louis' thighs, which probably Draco didn't find really amusing, so he approached us and pulled me to his lap.

"What are you two lovebirds doing on valentine's day?"
"Her." Draco answered, drawing little circles on my thigh with his index finger. I scoff.
"If Ron doesn't grow the balls to ask Hermione to Hogsmeade, I'll go with her. Drink something, eat a lot of candys. I don't know."
"Can I come?" Jones asked, smirking.
"Well, you better make another plan. From what I heard, Krum invited the stupid mud... Granger to Hosmeade, and she got a fight with Weasley and ended up saying yes."
"Oh, fuck me." I groaned, too annoyed to even care about what he almost called her.
"Oh come on. I'm way better than he is." Jones said, also annoyed.

"What am I supposed to do now? Study fucking herbology?"
"Your grades would appreciate it." Draco mocked me. I pinched his arm.
"Don't act like you don't have been asked too." Louis said.
"You have?" Malfoy looked, an annoyed look on his face.
"It's not like I was going to say yes to any of them."
"Them? There's more than one?" Louis chuckled.
"I know ten names in my head. And I'm pretty sure I'm forgetting someone from Ravenclaw.
"Tell me their names."
"No! If you do something, people will get suspicious." he sighed.

"You guys are funny. Do you want my opinion on this relationship of yours?" Louis said.
"No." we said at the same time.
"It won't work." he said it anyway "You guys really think this is healthy? You will start growing feelings for eachother, and one of you will end up getting hurt."
"Can you stop? We won't get feelings for each other. Our only feelings for each other are physical. Nothing more than that." Draco only nodded, agreeing with my statement.
"Well, don't say I didn't warn you." he stood "As much fun I was having, I want to watch hufflepuff practice. There's this girl who's driving me insane." he said, leaving us.

We looked at each other with a little smirk, knowing what was going to happen next.

He slipped his hands under my skirt, while I reached my wand on the bedside table. I muttered the mufiatto spell, and turned to face him.

"You look hot with the quidditch uniform."
"You look hot with that skirt. Although, I didn't like you two hanging in here alone."
"Too bad, he is my friend." he rolled his eyes, knowing that arguing with me wouldn't help him.

"So, I was thinking... About Valentine's day, I think I know how we should spend it."
"Remember, no one can see us together."
"I know. Hear me out. Almost everybody in the school will be on Hogsmeade, so we can spend the whole day in my room. We can get some food from the kitchen and spend the day there. Having our kind of fun." he winked.
"That sounds great. But what excuses will I give to the people who asked me out?" I scoffed.
"Just tell them to fuck off. If you treat them like trash, they will never question your motives."
"I don't want to be rude. I even got some chocolates." he widened his eyes, taking his hands off on my ass and sitting on bed, looking at me.

"Did you eat any of them?"
"No, I left them in my drawer to eat as a snack after dinner."
"Don't you dare take even a single bite of it."
"Why?"
"They are probably hexed with a love potion."
"For fuck's sake, quit the jealous."
"I'm not, you dumbass. Take them to Snape and see what he has to say about it. I hear conversations on boy's bathrooms, Harvey. Stop being so innocent." I rolled my eyes.
"Fine, I will talk to him tomorrow after Charms."
"And don't even think about hiding their names. Tell him exactly who gave it to you. And make sure they will be punished. It's the least you can do since you won't let me rip their faces off." he said, his teeths gritted, sounding furious.
"Sure, whatever you want." I said, leaning down and pushing him to lay back, while guiding his hands under my skirt again.

"I'm glad Bulstrode left you the fuck alone."
"She was my friend. Don't be rude."
"I will be nice, but only because she provided my another place to fuck you." I rolled my eyes, but before I could say anything, he kissed me fiercely.

xxxx
It wasn't the best chapter, but I hope you like it!!! It was really fun to write, I love their friendship, really.

Love u all, see u soon!
-A