Chapter 14, Back again

Mia's POV

Who would have thought I'd be on babysitting duty, for an adult. Jess says it's pretty serious to what Dezi's going through and I intend to be there for her when she needs me. But i'm still going through my own shit with Damon, it's making me question our marriage. We vowed to protect each other even if Damon is not here. I'm still going to protect my friends.

We all have our arguments and disagreements but that's how every friendship goes. In the end you still love each other, we're going to be there for each other. Now it's my turn to take care of Dezi.

I hear faint sounds coming from the living room and slowly creep out of bed so I don't interrupt Dezi's train of thought. She's been sitting up in bed staring at the wall for about an hour.

"Dez, i'm just going to check what's going on out there. Is that ok?" She doesn't look at me, she continues to stare at the wall silently. So silent I can hear her breathing out of the talking in the background.

I'm going to take that as a yes?

"What's this meeting about? It's 6:00 in the morning." I wrap my robe around myself and see everyone make eye contact with me. Was I the last person to wake up?

"Take a seat Mia." Alec says as he pats the char next to him.

"Don't tell me what to do, human." I roll my eyes and sit down waiting for Katelyn to tell us what the heck is going on this time.

"Ok now that most of you are here. I had a dream and Anastasia visited me. She told me to go to a High school, find the girl and said if we find the girl we find the Vampire leader."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Jess questions. I can tell she's tense, she had to sleep with me and Dezi because of a fight she had with Taylor. They haven't fought like this in years.

"What it means is Anastasia is giving Katelyn the right path to how we destroy the Vampire leader!"

"I thought Anastasia was on the bad side helping the Vampire leader?" "Well she's on the run so why would she be on the run if she works for him?" "What if it's a trap?-

"GUYS! I have thought of every question you are thinking, all night. I think what she means by High school is the High school around the corner of this house. I think I found this house from Anastasia but I don't know how." Katelyn explains.

It does make sense. Damon told us Anastasia died ages ago during the apocalypse then started seeing her again, he's been seeing her in all these dreams and now he's actually going to find her.

"So who do you think the girl is?" I ask.

"Her name is Camila. Camila Mantea. She goes to Greenville Parks High school, which is the exact High school around the corner. Alec and I researched her all night. Anastasia said she is the answer to end the war. So we came to the conclusion that Camila is the Vampire leader's daughter."

Alec's POV

To sum up all that's happened so far this morning, we are transferring to a High school and blend in as teens to kidnap Camila and find the Vampire leader, destroy him and save the world. Should be easy right?

NO! THIS IS MESSED UP! My team has been trying to check up on me and I've broken off all contact. I'm afraid they are trying to find me, if they find me and find Katelyn and everyone else were all dead. I can't let them hurt Katelyn...and everyone else of course haha.

"Hey Dez. We need you to get changed, you need to go to the High school with Alec and transfer us to the High school and find out Camilas classes and curricular activities-