Chapter 2, A Ticket to Heaven

Mia's POV

No no no no no no no no not AGAIN! Who is this guy? Who would kill Chris Hemsworth? It's not a normal death, it was a vampire bite, people are gonna get suspicious or start hunting for vampires and kill everyone!

Damon and I called everyone to come over back to the mansion, we moved out for a few months but moved back in, now we all need to come together, it's not safe.

"There you guys are, get in. Send the kids to the playroom, Luka's waiting for them." I pant.

"Is everything ok auntie Mia?" Autumn asks.

"Umm yeah, Luka really wants to see you guys, leave your bags here, me and the adults need to talk," I say trying to making excuses.

She nods her head and the kids run off to the other room.

"Keep an eye on them, ok sweetie?" Dezi asks Ally.

"Yep."

Ally disappears into the other room with the others.

"Ok, we need to talk now that most of you are here. Where's Josh?" I look around and everyone's here except him.

"Ha, typical why would he show up?" Felicity argues.

"I get it you two are on edge but he's family," Dezi says, implying that he needs to be here.

Felicity rolls her eyes, as Josh bolts through the door.

"Wow finally, where have you been?" Felicity argues.

"I was busy, I actually have a life unlike you. All you do is complain." He rolls his eyes as he throws his bag to the ground.

"Woah, Woah, excuse me, I don't know if you saw the news but Chris Hemsworth is dead and it was from a Vampire, so I think I have a bit to complain about." Felicity glares at him.

"Yes, I actually watch the news. So what if it's a vampire what's going to happen?" Josh questions.

"If it is a vampire, which it is. The parliament houses are going to gather hunters and kill our kind. They will find everything out about vampires, they might even find out how we walk in the sun. They will most likely use vervain to weaken us and then they'll capture and burn us." Damon pants as he walks around the room distressed.

"How do vampires walk in the sun?" Henry asks.

"Every vampire has their special power of course, and there's this other special chemical in our blood that flows through our veins that allows us to walk in sunlight. It's just above our forearm." Dezi says pointing around her arm.

"Huh, ok. I didn't even know that, you never told me, babe." I state.

"You never asked," Damon replies.

"Whatever anyway, Look what we're trying to say here is. We need to stay together and we need to find out who this vampire is before they kill anyone else. This can't lead back to us or we're all dead." I command.

Everyone nodded their heads. We can't have this in our lives, we've been through enough, and we don't deserve this.

"Move back in the house, it'll be a lot easier for us." Damon smiles.

"Good idea, I don't want to be alone anymore. I'll have you guys back in the house." Katelyn says hugging Dezi.

"Mama! Mama check the news please something bad has happened!" Ally alarms us.

"What is it Ally!? Damon turn on the news Now!" Dezi yells.

Damon super speeds to the remote and flicks to channel nine. ANOTHER DEATH!