Chapter 8, Hello Sister

Caleb's POV

After all these years I see Dax standing and looking and greeting my friends. He's alive. He's ok. I don't wanna draw a tear but I can't hold it back.

"Dax." I say in a croaky voice. He turns to me and smiles. He walks towards me and gives me the biggest hug. "It's good to see you again brother." He whispers to me. His voice sounds so shaken up. I've only ever hugged him twice, it feels so good to have him with me again.

"I'm sorry I couldn't find you sooner. I tried everything. But you were so far away." I hug him tighter as I whisper back. "You found me brother, that's all that matters, and now were going to save our pack, our family and take control." He ends the hug and nods back at me.

"Your brother's bond is so cute! I'm Dezi by the way, the bad ass one." She lets her hand out and he kisses it gently.

"Dez don't lie, you're the mum making sure we all don't die." Katelyn rolls her eyes and laughs.

"Ok 90% of the time I'm a mum and then the 10% I'm a bad-ass." She smiles back.

"You're a pretty hot one if you ask me." He flirts. I don't think he knows we're dating...

"Umm brother, Dezi is also my girlfriend. My wife passed away and so did hers and we eventually found our way to each other." I look at her and I see her slightly blush as it wipes the cheeky smile off my brother's face.

"Well good score bro, you've got a pretty nice lady." Dax replies back. "Thanks, you're not too bad yourself.-"

"Are we done with the introductions? we need to move people, go go go!" Mia orders everyone and we all start running back to the hotel. 

"So Jess with the werewolf thing you're not going to eat me or anything are you?" Dezi asks Jess cowardly. "Dez no chill it's fine."

~20 minutes later~

I head to the bathroom to pack up with essentials from the sink and grab the toothbrushes, we gotta leave by morning. Katelyn planned the flight for 6:00 thinking we'd find him in a day which was just lucky cause I gave the right coordinates. But something stops me, there are these faded images appearing in my head. A woman. It's focusing on this one memory, I'm in a hospital bed. There's a white bandage around my hand and this woman has her hand on top of it and brushes her hands in my hair telling me it's going to be ok.

But it's not Dezi, I have no idea who this is. I eventually shake my head and try erase that memory out of my head.- "Hey, you ready for bed, we got 3 hours I could kill for some shut eye." Dezi comes and hugs me.

"Yeah sure. I'll be there in a sec."

What's happening to me?

Damon's POV

"For god sake Dax you had to get the slowest Pilot to drive our jet? This Jet is more expensive than whatever Gel you use in your hair!" Mia snaps back at Dax. Personally I don't like werewolves, probably because they leave hair all around and are dirty creatures that live in the woods, no luxury.

 I think being rich and famous is the best thing to live as a vampire. Besides going out at night and hunting a deer when I need cravings and when Mia doesnt let me have blood but besides that, disgusting.

"We have arrived in North Canada, please brace yourselves for the landing." The pilot announces.

"Oh I'm sorry Mia what did you say? I couldn't hear over your arrogance and anger." Dax smiles creepily at Mia.

"Say one more word and I shave all that hair off your head." Mia threatens slimming her eyes at him.

"Bitch please, I can tear you limb from limb!-" Dax fights back getting cut off.