Chapter 5, The Death Path

Dezi's POV

What. A. Night. I never knew me and Josh would really connect. Felicity would want us both to be happy and my husband, my dead husband. I can't even remember his name, probably for the best.

I feel Josh's hands moving, he's waking up.

"We were wild weren't we?" Josh smirks and looks down at my lips. Begging to touch them again.

"You were wild. I hope it wasn't a mistake." I gently let go of his hand and bring it back towards me.

"I wasn't happy with this- with us. We are doing well, and we need each other at this time." He slowly goes back to my hand and kisses my forehead.

"Thank you, Josh, I don't know how I got so lucky."

"Neither did I...actually Dez, there's something you need to know. Something I've wanted to tell everyone."

I've never seen him like this, he's usually so goofy or always the flirt type, never the serious guy. I mean we never knew Josh or the guys very well, Aidan was a handy doctor and Ethan was studying fires. But we know nothing about Josh.

"My name isn't Josh Williams. My name is Caleb Jay Collins, and I'm a werewolf."

What. The. Hell.

Katelyn's POV

These last few days have been pretty crazy. Jess went a bit psycho and I heard interesting sounds coming from Dezi's bedroom. Other than that everything has been pretty good. I've been doing a daily exercise, sweating away all the stress is actually very helpful with everything shitty right now. Hopefully no more death, we can't cover everybody.

I head into my bathroom and turn on the shower. I recently got Mia to install LED lights throughout our house and it looks amazing, especially at night. I flick through the remote to the red lights and then I hop in the shower with my vibes playlist on Spotify playing on my speaker.

"I'm a bitch, I'm a boss." I sing along to Doja cat at the top of my lungs. When the song finishes I get out of the shower and wrap my clean white fluffy towel around my chest and walk out of my bathroom.

"Well that was quite a show." a deep sexy male voice says from my bed.

I scream and grab the nearest object to me. A small skinny wrapping paper roll just lying on my drawers. I spin around and there's a random strange hot guy on my bed.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I ask, shouting at him.

"I uh - got in from the window, it was open.," he says innocently running his hand through his thick light brown hair.

"But how? I'm on the second sto-wait no who the hell are you and why the fuck are you in my house!?" I continue shouting at him.

"Calm down there babygirl, I climbed the balcony." He replies with a smirk on his face. I stare at him for a moment. He's in a uniform, it's all black, he's wearing a vest. Bulletproof.

"Why are you wearing a bulletproof vest, who the hell are you?" I ask him.

"I'm an uh FBI agent and my names Alec, Alec Brenton." He says offering his hand.

"Nice try buddy," I say crossing my arms.

"No seriously, I work for the FBI look." He says showing me his badge.

"Ok whatever, but why are you in my room?" I ask. God, he's hot. No Katelyn snap out of it, he's an FBI agent! Jeez...

"I came to inform you guys about the vampire that's on the loose, it's very serious, he's going around killing everyone and-" He says as I interrupt him.