Chapter 12, Dying slowly Inside

WARNING! The last POV contains some personal issues going on with the character and we have led it to depression if any of you are uncomfortable reading about depression or cutting please either skip the POV or skip the whole chapter and if needed visit a helpline for any further issues :)

Caleb's POV

"Felicity. Are you there?" Jenna leans over near the coffin and tries to grab someone's hand. But the word Felicity, how do I know that name? I can't focus anymore. My brain is too messed up to function anymore.

"Yes?" A hand grabs Jenna's hand and then there she is, Felicity. Felicity...

Wait...

"Josh stay with me please!" "Cut off his hand, we can't risk it." "Please forgive me." "I love you Josh."

Felicity. Felicity is my wife. The girl from the apocalypse, the girl I went to the Mansion with, the girl I married, the girl I had my first daughter with. I remember.

"Welcome back to the land of the living. I believe someone is waiting for you." Jenna whispers as she turns to me. My eyes become blurry from the tears, she runs up to me and wraps her legs around me wrapping her arms around me. I can't believe she's back. She looks down at me and kisses me. Reminds me of the first time we kissed, back in the past.

I break the kiss and we lean our heads onto each other. "I'm sorry I left, I'll never let you go again."

"It's ok, you're with me now and I'm not going anywhere." We say to each other. She hops back down and I've just never seen a person smile so much before.

"Um hello! Did you forget about your best friends?" Mia cries as she points to the girls. Felicity laughs as tears come down her cheeks and runs up to all the girls. It's good to have her back.

"LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE! DEZI!" Felicity jumps on Dezi and they both fall down and start laughing like crazy. Oh gosh Dezi, our relationship.

"Sorry honey. KATELYN GET YOUR BUTT OVER HERE SILLY!" Felicity then runs over to Katelyn as Dezi dusts herself off and looks back at me smiling, "It's ok." her voice breaking, still managing to hold a smile.

I don't mean to hurt Dezi, I honestly loved our relationship but my soulmate is here. Felicity walked into my life like she lived with me, my heart was built as a home for her. Felicity is my centre when I spin away. I can't let her go this time.

"Thank you Jenna." I ran up to her and gave her a big bear hug.

"Ok bro ok it's alright really don't even mention it. I might have to pay a little deed to the Devil though for bringing someone back, I just hope it isn't too bad."

"Woah really are you serious?" "Uh yeah, the Devil exists Caleb I can't just keep bringing people back this was only a one time thing." She lets go and starts to walk away.

The Devil? The Devil..? interesting.

Damon's POV

It's good to have Felicity back again, but not everything is good today. Anastasia is trying to get me to find her, every day she leaves me some kind of clue or message and then becomes a vision in my brain. I can't go to the United States until I find her, I need to go and I can't come back till I find Anastasia.

"God babe today has been a crazy day, I can't wait to leave tomorrow. Katelyn talked to me about the plans and she said she rented a house on Burns street near some High school-