Chapter 7, Werewolves by Full Moon

Katelyn's POV

BEEP BEEP BEEP

3:03 am

Ughhh, my alarms ringing for the 16th time in a row and I wake up in Alec's arms. WHY AM I IN THE GUEST ROOM WITH HIM?! Ohh wait...we were having a deep conversation then I think I fell asleep. Oh god, my feelings aren't in the right place right now. Although he was very supportive last night I didn't expect to fall asleep.

"Morning sleepy head." Alec looks down at me and I slide my way off the bed trying to look for the lightbulb switch.

"Ahh god, the light. We gotta get ready." Alec slowly stretches showing off a bit of his underwear trying to catch my eye. No no, I'm not doing that. I come to the realization and see the time.

"OMG ALEC! WE GOTTA WAKE EVERYONE UP NOW WERE LATE!" I run out of the room trying to look for everyone turning every light on in the hallway.

We can't be late today. We need to head to Fiji and find the werewolf pack. They should be right outside the city near the deep part of the forests. So we need to book Hotel rooms as close as we can and fast.

I run down to Dezi's bedroom cause she can wake up everyone a lot better than I can, as I run around the corner I can hear her and Caleb talking through the walls, from the old memories I remember I would hear her and Henry sweet talk each other while I would laugh my ass off outside their door.

"Honey, we need to get up. Come on." Caleb says as he yawns.

"Nooooo, vampires need sleep ya know!" I hear Dezi mumbling in her pillow and then I start to hear Caleb throwing pillows at her and they repeat it a few times, then I'm just here trying not to pee myself from it.

"Katelyn what are you doing!?" Alec comes around behind me trying to figure out what I'm laughing at.

"Nothing nothing, it's just Caleb and Dezi-

"Are they awake and you haven't gotten them out of bed?!" He walks to the door and bursts it open and turns the lights on.

"Ah! What the hell Alec? don't you know the light burns!" Dezi hisses at him.

"What the hell are you guys doing? Pillow fights? Really? At a time like this, it's almost 3:20..oh god HOLY SHIT GET UP IT'S ALMOST 3:20! COME ON!" Alec yells and runs from room to room waking everyone up.

"Katelyn you better control that boyfriend of yours. We're just going to Fiji." Caleb rolls his eyes and kisses Dezi on the forehead and puts his jeans on.

"He's not my boyfrie- ughhhh. EVERYONE GET YOUR ASSES UP!" I hesitate and run out of the room to help Alec.

Everyone is running around the house trying to get our shit together, it's still so much to take in, one second we're living our lives and the next we're on the plane to Fiji. Getting passed paparazzi wasn't a problem, no one creeps around the house at that time and we had our security around us till we were on liftoff.

Alison is old enough to look after the kids. It was really hard for me to say goodbye to them. They asked me when I'd be back and I said 'one day.' One day I'll be back and hold them in my arms for as long as time goes and never let them go, they are all I have that are connected to Elijah, and I can't lose them, Ally has a lot of responsibility to do. She said she'd call us every second day unless something would go wrong.

Now there's no turning back, we did hire our Private jets so we're all scattered around. I'm writing all the crazy things happening in a journal Elijah got me for my 21st. He always said to use it when I was thinking of him, which is every day.