Chapter 22, Is it Wrong or Right?

Taylor's POV

1:27am

After the heated fight ended it was pretty quiet afterwards. The girls and I heated marshmallows and gossiped about what happened in the tunnel and the fight, poor Mia took a tent with Dezi. She needed to get away from Damon after what happened, hopefully Dezi can cheer her up.

We crawled into our tents to take an early night and hope tomorrow is going to be less awkward. But I can't sleep, not with Jess. I sit up slowly and see a small light from Jenna's tent. I sneak into her tent and catch her reading one of her spell books.

"Can't sleep?" She says not looking up from her book.

"No, not really. What are you looking for?" I ask, trying to peek over the book.

"A death spell that won't get me killed by the devil." She frowns.

"Oh? I didn't think about using magic. I was just thinking about the normal death you know, watching him die slowly while I eat him alive." I laugh.

She finally looks up at me and throws the book on the side, she crawls up to me making me lean my head against the wall as her face gets closer. "Why are you really here, Taylor?" She looks down at my lips and back at my eyes.

"I'm here for you." I lean towards Jenna's lips and pull her closer to me, she wraps her arms around my waist leaving no space between us. It feels wrong to be doing this to Jess I know, but it feels so right. I haven't had this good feeling in so long, Jenna has given me something no one has.

She pulls off my t-shirt and shorts and pulls me back on top of her, our legs surround each other as we continue our kiss repeatedly. 'Are you sure you want to do this?" She breaks our kiss as she moves down to my neck. She nods her head and pulls the blanket back over us. I'll take that as a yes.

Jess's POV

I didn't say what happened to me in the tunnel, it was just awful. I can't sleep with those thoughts in my head. I'm desperate to know if Naiomi is ok, I'm desperate to know what's going on with me and Taylor. She hasn't been herself, we haven't been ourselves. Ever since the tortue house, it has tarred us apart.

I wake up and I don't see her next to me, she probably went for her hunting walk. That's what we do when we can't sleep from now on, we turn into our werewolf form and hunt or just walk around in the woods. I just need some air, I can handle it inside.

I see Mia and Dezi's lights still on, maybe she's talking to Mia and comforting her. She could really use it right now, I won't be a burden to them so late at night. I also see Jenna's small light on too, probably spell reading again.

Can't interrupt her concentration or she'll turn me into a toad.

I walk away from the campsite cozying myself up in my robe. The cold breeze distracts me, making me want to go back and sleep, I make my way back slowly but somethings pulling me back. The breeze won't go away and I'm hearing something, this voice. Saying my name.

"Jess...Jess."

Oh god i'm imagining stuff now, I shake my head and try to walk faster.

"Mommy? Mommy are you there?"

Naomi?! I turn around and run toward the voice, it continues saying my name in Naomi's voice. What's she doing here? Why is the voice moving further away from me?

"Mommy's coming! Hold on baby!" I put all my might and run faster and faster towards the voice then it stops. I look around me and see tall trees blocking me around in a circle.

"What the hell...AH!"

I feel a hard surface knock me at the back of my head, I feel my eyes blur and my eyes weigh heavily as they close, I fall down to my knees on the hard ground. I feel liquid pouring at the back, blood. Its blood, who hit me? Why am I so sleepy...

AND THAT'S PART 2! 3 more chapters to go!!

What happened to Jess? Who kidnapped her? Why did Taylor cheat? Will Jess ever find out?

All will be revealed in the 3 next chapters...

Vote & Comment x