Chapter 11, Goodbye...

Alison's POV

"You can't do this, you can't just take her away! Ally listen to me, go back home with the kids they are in your care you shouldn't be here." Mum puts her arms around me securing me in her arms. She shouldn't be protecting me.

I'm doing this because I like, feel bad. Gosh I don't usually do this stuff but I have to do the right thing. Dad would have wanted me to be good.

"Mum no, i'm staying. I'm taking your place and you're going to save the family- better yet the world! You have a lot to do, don't worry about me." I leave her arms and stand next to the Queen. She don't look like a queen, more like an ugly witch with a tail.

Mum told me all these mermaid tales. I wondered what it was like. Now i'm living in a mermaid tale. 

"I like your daughter's cooperation. She wants to protect you, I respect that." She looks down at me as she speaks and looks back at my mum crying.

"With all due respect, you don't own my daughter; she doesn't even know what she's doing. She's a teenager. Just learning her powers trying to save the day when she should be safe at home not here. You can't take her." My mum cries.

"Mum. It's ok, just go please you're going to make this more difficult. If I stay your Highness my mum and her friends go. You help us with our favours and I'll stay here and do whatever you want." I say wiping a tear from my mum's eyes and facing the Queen.

"Fine. You stay and we'll block the borders and make sure nothing happens. Your daughter will stay here under my protection. Nothing will harm her if she's with me." The Queen agrees.

"No no Alison Miller you are not doing this.-

"I'm sorry Ms Miller I've made my choice, now it's your turn, you need to leave." The Queen interrupts.

My mum cries and hugs me tight begging me to come with her. The Queen gently moves me aside next to her. She grabs her staff and starts to make an underwater airpool huddling Alec, Jess, Damon and my mum together.

"MARYLYN PLEASE DON'T! ALISON! NO!" My mum screams and she gets pulled up out of the water along with the others.

"Take care of her, your Highnesssssss!" Damon shouts as he gets pulled out of the water and thrown onto land.

I turn around and see the Queen smiling at me, then I feel her guards grab my arms. "Hey!" I shout. "Take her to the cubiculum." What the hell is that?! They start swimming and take me inside the castle.

Well i'm fucked...

Damon's POV

We fly over into the whirlpool leading us east towards the beach, Jenna should be there soon. It was kinda hard to watch Dezi loose Ally like that, we will get her back. But Dez is filled with so much anger she's going to kill everyone. I hold her wrist to make sure she doesn't fall out of the whirlpool aka current.

The current pulls us to the top and we fly over the shallow and collapse onto land. Oh god the sands in my mouth! I spit it out and turn around to see our tails disappear.

"Is everyone alright?" I ask as I help Alec up as he dusts the sand off his shirt.

"No Damon, I'm not ok, my kid is being held captive hundreds of meters down under water. So no, I'm not ok, and Jenna isn't even here!" Dezi starts freaking out. I haven't seen her break down but it has been a pretty tough year, she lost her husband and now her daughter. Where the hell is Jenna?

"I'm here! Sorry I'm late, little issue at the house." Jenna says as soon as I mention her name.

"What happened down there?" She asks as she looks at Dezi wiping her tears.

"My daughter is what happened, she sacrificed herself as the favour for Queen Marilyn. Now my daughter is living in the underwater kingdom and could be in so much danger if the Vampire leader strikes again, so yeah I'm great." Dezi fake smiles and takes the potion from Jenna and teleports back to the house.

"Shit. Please tell me you have this under control?" She whispers.

"We'll help her." Jess replies.

"Ok good cause my hands are already full. Let's go home." Jenna says as she grabs our hands and we arrive back home.

Mia's Pov

~5 minutes before Jenna leaves~

I need to find Jenna asap. I know how to help Caleb but there are too many dang hallways in the one level. I see Taylor running out of a room and she bumps into me.

"Are you good Taylor?" I ask.

"Huh! what? yeah sure." She hesitates and runs back downstairs. What's gotten into her? I walked in the room Taylor ran away from and Jenna's just sitting there clueless. I thought she left to pick the others up by now.

"Jenna? I hope you're not too busy but I need a favour to ask from you." She looks at me questionably and shakes her head.

"What do you want human?" Jenna asks.

"It's Mia, and I need you to bring back a friend of mine from the dead." I say.

"Who?" Jenna asks suspiciously.

I tell her all about Caleb and Felicity's love story. Ever since they met during the apocalypse they haven't been able to keep their hands off each other. Love at first sight, kinda like how me and Damon met. But things did go downhill ever since Eliza was born, it brought back memories of Levi. It was quite a shock to us when they broke up, but Caleb's memories can't be faded forever. He needs her. She needs to come back, and Jenna is our only option to bring her back.

"So will you do it?" I ask.

I wait for a short silence and she agrees! I honestly have no clue how this is going to go.

Jenna's POV

To be honest, I seriously hate these people in my house. I was doing JUST FINE without them here. Except Dax and Caleb I don't mind seeing them once and awhile but they've brought humans to my house. They expect me to be nice and trusting but I am not trusting random people! Once all this is done, they will be out of my life forever and I can be alone once again.

Back to the house, finally. Used to the dizziness, now that they are all back they are going to be pretty surprised at what I've done for them.

"Alright everyone come to the living room in about 10 seconds or I will turn you into a monkey. I've done it once I can do it again!" As I shout through the household as everyone runs inside the living room.

"Great, I have got some good news for you all, but this will not be in the living room, we're heading into the forest a different way. If you could all hold hands and join mine I'll be taking you someplace special. Hold on tight." I smile and teleport them to Felicity's awaking point.

Ok ok I made it a little fancy, Mia said she'd do anything for me if i did this so that'll come in handy.

"What is all this?" Caleb asks. Dezi grabs his hand and he looks down at her. "I think this is what I think it is." Dezi smiles as a tear comes rolling down her cheek.

Caleb looks over at the white coffin directing the sunlight and walks over to see Felicity inside. "This is the girl, the one i've been seeing everywhere. But how?"

"You'll see big brother. Step back."

I raise my hands and practice saying the spell in my head, then whisper the words, I start chanting louder and louder, screaming, asking for them to hear my prayers, to accept my spell and bring Felicity back to life. Et exsurge a mortuis, Et exsurge a mortuis. ET EXCURGE A MORTUIS! {Awake from the dead}

Did the spell work? What was that last strike from the sky?

"Felicity. Are you there?" 

Vote & comment