Harley Quinn x female! Reader

Y/N POV:
I'm walking home from work. It's about 4 o'clock in the middle of may, so I don't have to rush. I feel the calm of my pepper spray in my pocket anyways, just in case. I ask all I to a grocery store and buy a few things that I need for dinner this week, and dodge past a large man. You could never be too careful in this town. As I walk past an alleyway, I hear wailing. And I'm not talking the little child who lost their doll type of cry, I'm talking full on sobbing. And I know that you're not supposed to walk into a secluded alleyway all by yourself, but I can't help myself. So I take a look around for any criminals with guns or knives, before swiftly walking into the alleyway. The closer I come to the person, I see a woman. A quite familiar one, at that.
-Excuse me, miss? I ask. The woman faces me and point a small, decorated pocket knife at me.
-Calm down, I say and slowly put the grocery bags down and hold up my hands.
-I'm not gonna hurt you, I say.
-Then why come here? You saw it was me, didn't you? She asks angrily.
-Yes, I say. She looks suspiciously at me, and rightfully so.
-Which is why I decided to approach you, I continue.
-What? She asks and I sigh.
-I'm just wondering if you are ok, I say.
-Why would you ask me that? She asks confused.
-Because you were crying, and mama didn't raise no coward, I say. She sighs and puts down the knife and continues to sob. I carefully crouch down beside her.
-Hey, hey, hey, I say and look at her.
-It's just- my kid's gone and I don't know if she left or was taken and I don't know what to do, she sobs and grabs my sleeve. I contemplate the thought that was circling in my head.
-Alright, I say and stand up, holding out my hand to her.
-Come with me, I say.
-Why would I do that? You could kill me for all I know, She says.
-That I could. But luckily for you, I don't feel like killing anyone today. I'm just inviting you to my place to eat, you look pretty tired, I say. She stands up.
-Will you try to poison me? She asks.
-Cause I don't know if I can handle that right now, she dries the tears on her cheeks.
-You'll just have to wait and see, Harley Quinn, I say.

That was a year ago. Today, me and Harley are best friends. Which, honestly is great but I always have weird people trying to kidnap me, and Harley always needs to drop everything to come and make sure I don't get killed.
-Hey bestie! Harley shouts as she come through the door.
-What's for dinner!? She asks and walks into the kitchen, gun waving in the air.
-Harley, what did I tell you about the gun? I playfully remind her. She groans dramatically.
-"To put it in the cupboard by the shoes so I don't accidentally kill anyone", Harley recites and drops the gun into the cupboard and slams it shut.
-And you still didn't answer my question, she says.
-Your favorite, I say. Harley gasps.
-Awwww you shouldn't have! She says happily.
We had found Harleys girl later that week. She had moved and tried to find her luck in Brazil instead of the US. She sends Harley postcards every now and then.
And me? Well, I've been trying to get Harley away from the crime thing, but it's hard when I get kidnapped and Harley has to beat the kidnappers. She also steals like a petty thief sometimes, but that's beyond me. She always wonders how I can live freely on the streets without being a cop or a thief. And it honestly is simpler then that, I just had a good paying job, but the lifestyle of a normal human. I could afford to get myself out of nasty situations, but also enough to get whoever I want into prison.

I serve the food on big plates as we sit in front of the tv watching housewives.
-So Harley, what've you done today? I ask.
-Nothing actually. I've just been at home, doing literally nothing, she says. I give her an unconvinced look.
-Alright so I might've stolen a few lipsticks and lipglosses from the drug store, she says. I roll my eyes playfully.
-But there anti smudge! And you know how messy I get when I wear my lipstick! She says.
-Meh, I say and she hits my arm.
I've actually grown quite fond of the crazy woman. She was nice and pretty and honest... And honestly, I've fallen in love with her... and I fell hard. One second she was my best friend I've ever had and then; BAM! She was my crush. And I tried shaking it off, but I can't. It's something about the way she would shoot people in the head for me that makes me want to give her my heart... but as I said, she's crazy, and I don't know if I would trust her with my heart.