Dwayne "the rock" Johnsson x Curvy! reader

Y/N POV
-Hey mami! A guy shouts at me while I'm walking down the Hollywood boulevard.
-Hey there baby! Shouts another one...
The fifth today... I'm just happy that they don't know who my boyfriend is...
I've dated Dwayne for a little over a year now, and we haven't gone out with it yet. It feels great. But we still planned on showing the world tonight, at the world premiere of "Rampage". He didn't want to leave me at home for a movie he's been working really hard on. I walk into our house and I see Dwayne sitting by the couch.
-Hey baby! How did it go? He asks and takes the shopping bags from me and places them on the counter.
-Great... I answer and hang my jacket by the door. Dwayne takes me by my waist and kisses me.
-How many was it today? He asked. I sigh.
-Five, I say and plop down on the couch.
-Well, soon you won't even need to count, Dwayne says and plops down next to me. I agree quietly.

Time skip:
We just finished an episode of f/s (favorite show), and it was time to get ready for the red carpet.
I have already put on my dress, and my style "gurus" are fixing my hair and makeup.
-Hey, are you guys done yet? Dwayne asks through the door.
-Yes, very soon! Have a little patience! Tony, my best friend and my closest makeup guru says. He sprays my hair lightly and puff it a little.
-So... You are done! Tony says and I look at the makeup. And as always, I'm blown away.
-Thanks Tony! What would I ever do without you? I ask and he looks me in the eyes in the mirror.
-I don't know... I guess we'll never know! He says and I giggle.
-Are you done now? Dwayne asks.
I open the door and he looks at me in awe.
-You like it? I ask and bite my bottom lip. Dwayne places his hands on my waist and traces my curves.
-It's absolutely perfect, he says and looks at me. I blush and peck his lips.
-You don't look to bad either, big guy, I say and Dwayne chuckles.

-Shouldn't you two be going to the red carpet? Tony asks and crosse his arms.
-Oh, yeah! M'lady, Dwayne says and holds his hand out for me. I take it and we walk down to... A LIMOUSINE!?!?
-Dwayne!? I say and cover my mouth.
-You like it? Dwayne asks. The limousine was black and had silver linings on it. What stood out the most was on the sides of the limo was hearts and in the It said:
"DJ + (your initials) = true"
-ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?!? I LOVE IT!  I shout.
-Don't move your mouth too much! The lipstick will fade! I hear Tony's voice from the balcony.
-Ok Tony! We get it! Dwayne shouts back and can't help but give him the biggest hug ever.
-I love you! I say.
-I love you too honey, Dwayne says and he leads me into the limo.

The closer we get to the event, the worse I feel. It's like my stomach is traveling across my whole body.
-Hey, are you ok? Dwayne asks and takes one of my hands. I just nod weakly.
-Are you feeling well? He asks and places a hand on my fore head.
-I think we should cancel, he continues and is ready to yell at the chauffeur, but I stop him.
-No! No. I just... I WANT to do this... But what if your fans doesn't like me? What if they think I'm fat? I say and look down at my stomach.
-Baby, Dwayne chuckles and takes both of my hands.
-My fans are the most caring, amazing people on earth... except for you of course... They'll love you, Dwayne says and I look at him.
-Really? I ask.
-Really, Dwayne confirms. I smile as we pull up to the red carpet.

Third person POV
-And now I have information that Dwayne Johnson is pulling up! But... Who is (your initial)? We'll need to find out! The tv reporter says and Dwayne's door opens. He steps out and waves to all the screaming fans. He walks around the car to open the other door. He takes ‭Y/N and drags her out of the car. The whole world is exposed to Dwayne Johnson's beautiful h/c princess.
-Well, Dwayne! Who is this exotic little flower? The tv reporter asks.
-This, is my girlfriend of over a year,
Y/N! Practically everyone quiets down and looks at the superstar.
-You have been dating for over a year!? In secret!? The tv reporter asks.
-That's right, Dwayne says and laughs. Y/N hears his calming laugh and she calms her raging nerves.
-How did you manage that!? The tv reporter asks.
-Ah-Well-I don't know, ask her, Dwayne says and the reporter puts the microphone in Y/N's face.
-Ehhh... um, Well..... I think it was because we held really good poker faces. I promise that all of my friends is sitting at home gaping and fangirling, because they actually ship us, and have for a long time, Y/N says.
And as she said it, all of her friends was watching and running around in their house, screaming and throwing pillows everywhere.
-And you haven't told them? The reporter asks.
-I haven't told them, Y/N confirm and the reporter applauds.
-You should have and Oscar for that good acting! He says and Y/N laughs along with her boyfriend.
-We'll see, Y/N says and she and Dwayne continue walking along the red mat, speaking to some of Dwayne's friends on the way.

After the event:
Y/N POV
Me and Dwayne walk into our house, and I immediately walk into the bedroom.
-Someone's tired, Dwayne teases as I change to my sleeping clothes.
-I don't get how you can do that ALL. THE. TIME? I say and plop onto the bed. Dwayne laughs as he takes his tux off and lays down next to me.
-Well, I guess it's in my blood by now.
I sigh and lean on him.
-Isn't paparazzi going to bomb us? I ask.
-I don't think so. Well... maybe. We'll figure it out, we have each other, don't we? Dwayne says and I smile and look him in the eyes.
-Yeah we do, I say and I kiss him before I fall asleep.

————————————————————
Ok, I get it, it's a little short, but it's something?
Well, I'm back, so I'll try to post if I get ideas! A Peter Pan one-shot is on its way, as well as a new chapter in my second Maui x reader book!
Yay! So, I'm working on it, I'm drawing a little, we'll see when the next chapter comes!
Anyways, BYE SEE YA IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!