Shuri (black panther) x Lesbian! Reader part 2

Y/N POV

Everyday since then, me and Shuri has been talking through the hologram phone, just so we know that we are only a button press away.
But now I'm on my way back to Wakanda to celebrate Shuri's birthday. I had made a dress for her, getting perfectly matching earrings, bracelets and necklaces. I was feeling kind of anxious since I know she will probably get birthday gifts that cost as much as a place in Manhattan. The Avengers followed me, to talk a little business with the king of Wakanda during the week we are spending here.

I stand outside the big double doors, holding the big box in my arms and take a deep breath before walking inside. We walk straight into their ballroom. Crystal chandeliers was hanging from the roof and a DJ booth had been placed in the far back, beautiful artworks of Shuri hanging on the walls. One of the pictures was of me and her, holding hands and smiling at each other. I smile at it and stop walking.
-Y/N! I hear my girlfriends voice. I turn around to see her charging at me from across the room, abandoning the people she had been talking with. I giggle, handing the box to my father as I run towards her and we embrace each other.
-I've missed you my love! Shuri says and kisses my cheek before letting go.
-I've missed you too! I say and kiss her hand.
-And Happy birthday... I smile. Shuri smiles at me. She looks up from me as I notice my dad come up behind me.
-Mr Stark... Shuri nods respectfully. Dad smiles and hand me the box. Shuri looks at me in disbelief. I smile slyly at her.
-And here's your present... I say. She laughs.
-Well, come with me and we can put it away. I don't want my gorgeous girl to be all worn out after carrying a box around, Shuri winks at me and grabs my arm, dragging me with her. I laugh as I try to match her speed, but failing. We walk across the room in zig-zag patterns and we finally reach the pile of presents. Shuri grabs the box from my arms.
-I'll buy it in the far back so I can open it last, she smirks at me. 'You're gonna regret that...' I think. But my worries are soon history as she drags me to the DJ booth, giggling like a small child and showing me the controls and showing me her adjustment to the cheap electronic.
-And I made it so it can recognize different songs and you can preset the sounds and bass and playback so it starts itself when it hears the song! She tells me, very excited. I smile and nod.
-You... You like it? She asks.
-Yes! Of course I do! Whatever makes you happy, makes me happy! I say and she hugs me. Suddenly we hear someone clink a glass.
-Ladies and gentlemen! We will come together in the food hall to enjoy the princess' favorite dishes! T'challa announces. Everyone starts to move towards the other room. Shuri smiles happily at me, puts her hands on my cheeks and kisses me. I put my hands on her waist and smile into the kiss. We separate and smile at each other.
-C'mon, I had a long flight and I need some food in my stomach! I say grabbing her hand confidently as we walk into the dining hall where everybody gets seated. Shuri leads me past the tables and I notice that every person has their own seat with a name tag.
-C'mon, I have a place for us to sit, Shuri says and leads me to the table in the middle. In the middle of the table is a throne like chair, with a golden plate with Shuri's name engraved on it. Beside it is a similar chair, but maybe a bit smaller to the size. On the top it also has a gold plate, but with my name on it. I squeeze her hand and blush.
-Take a seat, princess, Shuri says and pull out the chair for me. I smile and sit down on it. Shuri sits down in her chair beside mine and she grabs my hand again, squeezing once before just holding it.
The food arrives and we all eat, enjoying each other's company. Me and Shuri's mother, Ramona officially meet and she told us that we have her blessing for marriage. Shuri whined that "she's still too young for marriage", while I just laughed and teased her.

After a while, when the dessert had been finished, Shuri stands up and clicking her spoon against her glass filled with some fizzy drink. Everyone's chatter calms down and the hall gets quiet.
-Thank you all for coming here tonight to celebrate my birthday. It brings joy to my heart to know that you all could've done something completely different than sitting here tonight, she says. Everyone applauds.
-Almost two years ago.... Shuri then starts. Everyone looks curiously at her.
-I met the most wonderful woman that I'd ever come to meet. Her eyes hypnotized me and her laughter was like music to my ears... it still is.... What makes me the happiest is that she put away work and other duties to come here for the next week to celebrate my birthday. And frankly, if I'm being honest... Shuri pauses and looks down at me, as I'm smiling like a madman up at her.
-She's the most gorgeous and important present here tonight... Shuri finishes. I smile and I feel tears building up behind my eyes. Shuri holds out a hand for me to take so I stand up and my tears start flowing.
-Stop... I say and laugh airily. Everyone awes at us.
-Hopefully, one day... she'll be my princess, just as I am hers... Shuri says and puts a hand around my waist. I giggle and wipe away the tears.
-I love you, you dork, I say and she kisses me lightly on my lips.
-I love you too, princess, she answers.