Dodger (Oliver & company) x reader part 2

Y/N POV:
-Listen up! Einstein, give me a fender bender at two lights. Tito, you're in charge of electronics, Dodger starts listing everyone's roles.
-Rita, Y/N and I will work the crowd, Dodger looks at me and I nod.
-Francis? I ask and look slyly at him.
-I know... My public awaits, Francis says dramatically.
-What about me? Oliver asks excitedly from beside me.
-you help Tito, Dodger says.
-Alright C'mon gato, Ey uncle Tito will show you how it's done, Tito says and starts dragging Oliver with him.
-Are you sure it's a wise idea to pair him up with Tito? I whisper to Dodger.
-Yeah I'm sure, don't worry he's got this, Dodger says. I remain very hesitant but listen to my husband.
-Alright gang. We'll go in: 3.... 2.... 1, Dodger says and we all split up. I begin trotting after Dodger and Rita as we try to catch up to the car two lights ahead. I just see Einstein hopping in front of the big fancy car as it stops and comes to a halt. A big man steps out of the car and Francis lays in front of the car, playing dead expertly. As people crowd around the car, I start going around the people, reaching into their pockets and purses, grabbing everything I can reach.
As I walk out from the crowd, I walk proudly with a purse full of wallets and other things probably worth money in it. People awe at me as I walk past with a big smile on my face. Then suddenly I hear zaps and crashing bins before a coal black Tito is sitting in front of me. I drag him to an alleyway, where everyone else joins.

-Where's the kid? Rita asks, panting heavily.
Tito coughs violently as his hair sparks with electricity.
-He must still be in the car man, he coughs coarsely.
-Oh that poor little kid, I gasp.
-You we're supposed to keep an eye on him Tito! Dodger scolds Tito.
-Well it's hard to watch anything when you're getting barbecued, man! Tito coughs in response.
-What're we gonna do Dodge? Rita asks and places a supportive paw on my back.
-Tito you're coming with me, Dodger says.
-The rest of you will get back to Fagin, Dodge says and nods to me. I nod back and start heading towards where Fagin goes to bargain cheap stuff he found on the ground. Rita asks me to go home after a while since it doesn't look too good for him.

They didn't come back until later that evening and I quickly stand up from my bed as I see them come in. I quickly walk up to Dodger.
-What happened? Did you find him? I ask. Dodger avoids the question and walks past me.
-Dodge? I ask. He grumpily lays down in Fagins couch with his back towards me. Suddenly the little orange cat walks in and I look confused between the two.
-Dodge stop avoiding your wife, Rita warns.
-Nah nah, let him go back to his little girl, he doesn't wanna stay here, Dodge grumbles.
-Dodge it's not that I don't want to be with you guys it's just- No we get it, Dodge interrupts him and I sigh.
-It's alright Oliver, just... let him cool off, I say and nudge Oliver past Dodger.
-You can go back home... I think your human is looking for you, I whisper to him. He looks back at us and starts going up the stairs of the boat.

But before he can, Fagin comes home and picks him up. He wallows in self pity as he tiredly walks to his couch with Oliver in his hands. We all look sadly at our human. Dodger hops off of the couch as Fagin sits down and he begins fiddling with Olivers necklace, that I didn't even realize he wore.
-What's this? He asks and reads the golden plate on the necklace.
-So that's where you've been! It looks like you're doing alright for yourself, Fagin praises the kitten and I jump up to place my front paws on the arm rest of the couch.
-You're owner probably spends more money on catnip than we do on food in a month, he then sadly says and everyone joins around him.
-He's probably worrying sick about you. All alone in that big house, with only his money to comfort him... only his millions and millions of dollars to m-..... he stops his dad ranting before a light goes off in his brain and he starts to smile menacingly.
-That's it! We're saved! He shouts and hops out of the couch, jumping around old bottles and junk laying on the floor.
-What a plan! Oh yes, oh uh, uh, paper! Paper, he just says random words and we all look confused at each other.
-Dear mr. Rich- aahhhh, he scraps his writing and starts over.
-... mr VERY rich... he says and continues to laugh like a crazy man. He had placed out an ironing board to write on and the legs were giving up on it, so he crouches lower and lower as he writes.
-Dodge I'm worried for his sanity, I whisper to my husband.
-That makes two of us, he says.