Johnny (SING 2) x reader part 2

Y/N POV
Security follows us through a water park as we try to get out of the hotel grounds.
-So the plan is to bust into the place we just escaped from? I ask.
-Pretty much, Johnny shrugs.
-Sounds insane, Nooshy says.
-Well that's mr Moon for ya, I say and sigh. When we get backstage we all gasp. There's a bunch of small night monkeys in small blue suits.
-No one is supposed to be here? Moon says confused.
-Who are you? He then asks.
-We're the night cleaners, one of them answers.
-Oh, I see... Well we don't need cleaning right now but... I don't suppose any one of you can tap dance? Mr Moon asks them and slowly someone from the middle of the crowd raises their hand.
-Nice, I laugh.

We all get to moving, Rosita gets her role back and miss Crawly leaves to find us a new alien on short notice. I get dressed in the ballerina costume for my song and as I turn around I see Johnny put on his costume and Nooshy is hyping him up. He looks my way and I smile. He smiles back. Nooshy notices our gaze and pushes Johnny slightly and he looks at her. She grins and he turns pink in the face. I bet I am too. I turn back to my things and put on the last pieces and put on makeup before I go to join Johnny.
-Hey, I say and interrupt the two in their conversation.
-Well when you speak of the devil, Nooshy says. Johnny quickly hushes her. I decide to pretend I didn't hear any of them.
-How are you feeling? I ask.
-Well I've never danced on stage before... I'm actually really nervous, Johnny says.
- About the dancing? Johnny you'll be awesome! Nooshy says.
-Yeah are you kidding? I've seen you practice every night for this past week on this, you're gonna nail this! All thanks to the dancer I hired, I say smugly.
-Oh thank you, thank you, the most humble thank you, Nooshy says dramatically and bows.
-Yeah yeah, very humble, Johnny says sarcastically and we all laugh.
-I'm still nervous. Like I said I've never danced on stage before. What if I freeze? Johnny says.
-Just improvise, I advice him.
-Easy for you to say miss dancer, Johnny says.
-Well yeah. Easier for you to do though, I say and nudge him. He laughs a little and we lock eyes again.
-Well I 'm just gonna leave, seeing as you two look like you're having a whole conversation, Nooshy says and slips away.
-Has she been... Acting weird lately? Johnny asks.
-Hasn't she always? I ask.
-You're right, Johnny says and laughs.
-Anyways- we say at the same time and laugh a little more.
-How're you feeling? Johnny counter asks me.
-Well- Uh. I'm feeling a little ridiculous in this outfit. Although it makes my legs look good, I say and Johnny laughs.
-You look great, he says.
-Thank you, I say.
-So do you, I continue. He smiles.
-Thanks, he says quietly. We look at each other for a while.

Suddenly the doors bust open and we turn towards it and see that Porsha is back.
-Hey you made it! Moon says.
-Yeah, well, uh, maybe I overreacted a little before, she says and chuckles.
-A little? You were, like, a total drama queen back there, Gunter says.
-Yeah, okay, we're all good now, Moon makes sure.
-Oh you don't know how much I actually kissed having you here, I sigh and run over and hug her leg.
-What, why? Porsha asks confused, seeing as she thought we all hated her.
-Uhhhh, no one knows all the good shopping spots like you, I say.
-Even though your acting could drive me insane sometimes, you're one of my newest-bestest friends, I say. Everyone laughs.
-Thank you. And you're not so bad on fashion either, even though this costume really isn't doing you any justice, she says and I laugh.
-I agree. Let's blame Gunter, I say and Porsha nods and laughs. She takes a look around.
-Wow, my dad's gonna flip when he finds out about this, she says.
-Well, we're safe for now, but listen, let's... Moon starts.
-Safe? Uh, no, none of us are safe, Porsha laughs and continues in. My eyes widen and I look at Johnny.
-Mr. Moon, I know someone who can protect us, Johnny says and I light up.
-Is it..? I ask.
-Eeeeyup, Johnny grins and calls his number.
-Ask him how he's doing, it's been so long, I whisper and he just nods.
-Hey dad, I'm in this show but the chief is a maniac and is trying to kill mr Moon, so we need some protection, he just says.
-Ask him how he's doing! I say into the phone. I hear Johnnys dad laugh through the phone and then Johnny snickers.
-Yeah that's Y/N... alright see you soon, Johnny just says.
-What did he say Johnny? I ask.
-He's good,he says and I blush.
-Well Uh... I need to get to makeup, Johnny says.
-U-Huh. Good luck, I say and Johnny heads to the mirrors.
-So that went well, Nooshy says as she comes to my side.
-"Good luck"!? Who says good luck to someone when they're doing makeup!? I whisper shout.
-I don't know, it's a new concept to me too, Nooshy says.
-Why don't you just admit that you like him? She asks.
-Are you crazy? I can't do that! I say.
-Sure you can! You just gotta get a little brave, Nooshy says and I look at her like she had three heads.
-What!? I whisper shout.