Rainbow Dash x female! Lesbian! reader

Y/N POV

Another day in school, another day of torture... The only good thing is that we apparently have two PE classes today, because one of our teachers were gone on a trip. AND WE'RE GONNA DANCE TODAY! I couldn't be more exited.
-Woah! Watch out Y/N! I hear a scream. A streak of rainbow crashes into my face and I fall on my butt....
Owie....
-Sorry, the voice says and I look up.
-And of course It's you Rainbow, I say and blush a little as she pulls me to my feet.
-I did tell you to watch out, her magneta eyes stare into mine. I turn back to my locker and close it as I have my stuff in my arms.
-Well, I'll see ya in PE later! Rainbow says and runs away. I wave shyly at her and then head to my class.

Le time skip.... ya know why!

I put up my favorite dance/gym pants...
Ok, they're not the most comfortable, BUT DAMN I LOOK GOOD! Any girl would be lucky to date me. The pants are showing of my curves perfectly. I tie my loose shirt just above my belly button. YEZZZUS! All guys better watch out! I'm gonna steal yo gurrrllls!
I take my gym bag and walk into the hall.
-I'm mrs steal yo gurl... I mumble as I watch the guys flex in front of Rainbow.
I put down my bag, and it makes a VERY loud thud.
-Ok, didn't plan that... I whisper to myself. Apparently everyone had heard me and looks at me, even the guys and Rainbow. I look at her. She looks shocked, and with a small blush at me.
-Woah... I can hear her slightly whisper.
-DAMN Y/N! Didn't know you could look like that! Eric says. I just smirk.
-Well, you better grip your girl tightly, or else she'll be standing with my hand around her waist, I tease. I didn't even like his girlfriend in that way. She's a good friend of mine and know that we make those jokes all the time.
-OK students! Sit down here! Our teacher yells and everyone sits down by her.
-Ok, you may all know that we're dancing today. And I've decided to pair you up and dance any dance you like!
All the guys groan, some girls does too.
-Ok, anyone that does not want to be paired up with a guy? The teacher ask and I reach up my hand. Fluttershy does too. I know she doesn't like being close to anyone she doesn't know.
-Ok, Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie, And Rainbow Dash And Y/N, the teacher says and keeps on saying pairs. We then stand up and our teacher puts on the chosen song.
-So... What kinda dance do ya want to do? Rainbow asks.
-Salsa. Or like another close dance... or more like, Spanish, I don't know what it's called, I say and cross my arms in thought.
-Oh, uhmmmm, you sure? Rainbow says and I nod.
-I guess I'll need to be the guy...? Rainbow asks with a smirk and I smile.
-You betcha! I say and she chuckles.
-Knew it! She says and I laugh.
-Ok, so what do you want to begin with...? She asks and I think.
-Well.... Dance could begin with me squatting down, I begin.
-And me pulling you up, Rainbow says and pulls me from the floor.
-Because we're not doing that, Rainbow says and I giggle.
-WOW! Rainbow is getting some! Alex shouts.
-Well, It looks like I'm the only one then, Rainbow says, and everyone goes: 'oooooohhhhhh', and I laugh.

A while later:
We've finally decided on how the dance is going to be. It's quite touchy, but, well, can't redo everything now.
-20 minute break! Our teacher yells and you can hear some of the girls say: FINALLY! I just take a deep breath and drink like half my water bottle.
-Someone's thirsty! Rainbow says and laughs.
-Well, it's not easy being me, I say and put my bottle back in my bag.
We chat he rest of the break away. About the dance, and how to improve some steps.
-Listen closely now class! Last chance to practice your dance before showing it! The teacher yells and we go back out from the bleachers.

A dance skip:

We just finished the last step...
Which is when I'm leaning on Rainbow, she is holding my thigh at her hip and our noses are a millimeter from each other.
-Hey, I breath out. My cheeks burn up.
She would just know how big of a crush I have on her, and how hard it is to not confess that like right here and now.
Rainbow swallows and and says:
-Hey....
-OK CLASS! Come and sit on the bleachers! The teacher says and everyone let's go off each other. We hold on just a second longer before letting go.
-You know, you're a really great dancer, Rainbow says and I smile. When everyone sits down our teacher says:
-Does anyone have any question before we start dancing?
Kyle puts his hand in the air.
-Yes! Why does Rainbow Dash gets the hottest girl? I mean, and she's lesbian!
Why are all pretty girls lesbian? He asks.
-Because all cute guys are gay... so I decided to even it out a little, I answer and everyone laughs.
-Ten points to gryffindor! Pinkie shouts.
-Settle down class! Our teacher says.

Time skip...
Again

Everyone has already shown their dance now, it's only me and Rainbow left.
And we do our dance and stops at the last step. Everyone cheers, but I can barely hear them. All I can hear is my racing heart and all I can see is Rainbows magneta eyes.
Suddenly they close and her lips are on mine.
"What...? She is...." I think and kiss back.
"Omygoshohmygoshohmygosh!" My brain races as we pull away.
-So now Rainbow is lesbian too??? Why? Just why? Kyle asks.
-I'm like Y/N! I decided to even it out a bit! Rainbow says and smiles at me. My blush goes even darker than it already was.

Third person POV
-Class dismissed! Their teacher yells and Rainbows features goes from happy to concerned. Y/N felt as if her tongue had fled with her voice. Tears was beginning to brim at her eyes. But it wasn't sad tears. It was happy tears.
Y/N runs from her lifelong crush, takes her bag and runs out of the hall.
-Y/N! Rainbow Dash shouts and runs after her.
-Rainbow!? Her friends shout after her. But she doesn't hear it. All she hears is her brain shouting things at her.
'Did I do something wrong? What did I do?' She's halfway across the school, with no sign of Y/N. She sighs in defeat and walks back to the gym. She takes a seat beside her bag at the bleachers.
-What happened? Did you find Y/N? Fluttershy asks in concern. She had noticed her friends feeling for Y/N long before.

With Y/N:
She was sitting in a bathroom stall.
She won't believe that her biggest crush actually kissed her.
'But she isn't lesbian... oh jesus...'
She thinks... her tears has stopped flowing, but she still can't believe what happened. Then a light bulb goes off inside her head.
'I just ran away... I need to go back... set things right.' She says to herself and stands up, takes her bag and walks back to the gym with dried tears on her cheeks.

Y/N walks into the gym and the first thing she sees is all Rainbows friends stand by the bleachers. She takes a deep breath and walks towards them.
She can hear them talking about what happened, but they don't hear her, so she clears her throat and they all turn to her. Rainbow Dash lifts her head from her hand and practically jumps off the bleachers and stands in front of Y/N.
-Y/N, I am so sorry if I stepped over a line! I didn't know you didn't have feeling back for me, so I went all in for it... Rainbow says.
-There's just one thing you don't understand, Y/N says.
-The tears were from happiness... she says and Rainbow smiles goofily.
-Then it's a good thing I kissed you, isn't it...? Rainbow asks, but Y/N looks down at the floor.
-Y/N...? Rainbow asks in concern.
But the h/c girl doesn't answer.
Instead she grabs the rainbow haired girls collar and pushes their lips together.
'Ohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygish! I'm kissing Y/N!' Rainbow thinks and kisses back. Y/N pulls back.
-I told ya it was tears of happiness, she says and smiles.

The next day:

Y/N is walking towards the school, in hope of that her new girlfriend will be standing there and wait for her.
-Hey Y/N! Rainbows voice cuts through the air. Y/N smiles and runs towards her. They hug and give each other a small, tiny peck before going into the school. 'She didn't take my hand... but it's ok, we'll start out slow' Y/N thinks for herself. They stand by Y/N's locker and all of Rainbows friends comes and meets them. Y/N is getting more and more anxious about her new relationship, even if it just begun. She fiddles with her hands in fort of her.
-I think someone's a lil' nervous, Apple Jack comments and points to Y/N. But she doesn't hear, she is too caught up in her own thoughts.
Luckily, Y/N And Rainbow have the same first class, sitting next to each other.
-C'mon Y/N, Let's get to class, Rainbow says and holds out her hand. Y/N looks at it, then at her eyes. Y/N grabs Rainbows hand. They fit in each other so perfectly. Like they were tailor made for each other.
Neither Y/N or Rainbow could believe how lucky they were to have each other.