Snape x reader

Y/N POV

As a sub in DADA, it's hard to actually be there. I'm a teacher helper. kinda.
My job is to help students in class and in common rooms, if the students want me there to help of course. Hermione never needed any help, so I trusted her to help other Gryffindors. When I went to Hogwarts I was a H/H (Hogwarts house) and according to classmates and teachers I was probably the nicest of the whole house.
The DADA teacher was at a meeting with Dumbledore, so I need to take care of the class. I had Hufflepuffs and Slyhterin now before lunch.
I step into the noisy classroom and to the desk at the front.
-Settle down! Settle down! I say and the students quiet down and takes a seat.
-So according to my information you are working with defense spells. Is that correct? I ask as I look up from my papers on the desk.
-Yes miss Blakley!(it's your last name for this one-shot. Got it? Ok, let's continue!) the class answered.
-Fantastic! So, how far have you come? I ask and I see some of the students raise their hands.
-Mr, Smith? I say and he politely answers;
-The uses of a Stupefy spell Mrs. Blakley.
-Fantastic! I say and clap my hands together.
-Ok, so umm... I say and read my papers again so I don't ask a too complicated question.
-What, when and where can you be using this spell? I ask and a load of hands are lifted into the air.
-Yes, Mrs Bones? I say and point to the young girl.
-The Stupefy is used to knock out a opponent in a duel, she answers.
-Yes! Correctly! I say and turn to the blackboard beside me and Write "Stupefy" on the top of the board.
-And can someone tell me when a duel can occur? I ask, turning to the thinking class.

While explaining some tactics in a duel, since the class asked and it says in my papers, I hear the classroom door open.
I look to the end of the room. There stands profesor Snape by the door, the stone cold face looking over the room.
-Oh profesor Snape! What a happy surprise! I say and the whole class turns to Snape.
-Good morning Mrs Blakley, students, Snape says and I smile, feeling small butterflies fly around in my body.
-I've been informed to have this class with you, Snape says.
-Yes of course! Welcome in! I say and Snape walks slowly towards the desk and stands by the desk next to me.
-So, as I was saying... I continue the class. Suddenly a small Gryffindor girl runs into the classroom.
-Mrs Blakley, Mrs Blakley! She yells.
I turn around and there she stands with a worried look on her face.
-What is the matter? I ask and I see from the corner of my eyes that Snape filches at the question.
-A boy in my class is outside! And I told him it was a bad idea! I told him that it was stupid to- I decide to cut her off.
-Ok, calm down, take me there. Profesor would you mind taking care of the class? I ask.
-I would gladly continue the lesson, he answers and I give him the chalkboard crayon. The girl takes me by my hand and drags me outside.

Snape's POV
-What's the matter? I hear Y/N's soft/harsh voice say. A painful memory strikes my brain and I finch.
The little girl blabbers on, but Y/N hushes her and asks me to take care of the lesson.
-I would gladly continue the lesson, I say and receive the chalkboard crayon from her. I stand there until the door closes and the class turns to me.
-So, would anyone like to tell me what happens if you throw a Petrificus Totalus on someone? I ask and put the crayon on the desk.
The memory coming back into my head and I begin to feel dizzy.
-Professor, are you feeling well? I hear a young boy ask.
-Yes I am perfectly fine, I lie and continue on with the lesson.

Y/N POV
Turns out that a second year boy had climbed a tree and feel, a branch hitting him on his nose that bled and landed on his leg, now broken.
I walk from the infirmary to the classroom. I walk in and hear a student answer a question that Snape asked.
-Welcome back professor Blakley, Snape says.
-Thank you! How has it been? Have they been good? I ask.
-Yes. Nothing happened... Snape answer and look coldly over the children and turn around. I remember the time and remember that the lesson is over.
-Ok, thank you class! Have a nice day! I say and the students almost run out. Some students asks me some questions that I of course answer and they hurry out. When the classroom is empty of students I turn to Severus.
-That went well, don't you think Severus? I ask kindly and collect up my things up in nice stacks.
-I've seen better, he answers and erase the blackboard. I support myself on the desk behind me.
-Always so grumpy Severus, I say and I see his lips slightly turn upwards.
-I remember you like the more happy reserved type, I say.
-Well, you remember wrong, Severus says and his lips turn down again.
I frown. I walk towards him and stand in front of him, my black dress robe trailing behind me.
-What happened that year? I ask and he ignores my question.
-What happened that year? I ask again more sternly. There was a year in Hogwarts when I had permission to visit another wizard school for a couple of months.
-Nothing was out of the ordinary, he answered.
-I don't believe you, I say and cross my arms. Severus sighs. Suddenly the Slytherin students start coming in and I wipe away the frown on my face.

The lesson quickly ran away and the classroom was once more empty.
Snape stands speechless by the full black board. His head is supported by the board and he looks absolutely destroyed.
-Severus... What's the matter? Why don't you wanna tell me? I ask and put my hand on his shoulder. Then they begin to shake and I hear sobs coming from him.
-Oh, Severus... I say and lead him to the room in the back and sets him on a chair. I put my hand on his and trace circles on it. After a while he calmed down. Severus where never the one to cry. I only ever saw him cry when...
when Lilly died. I know he loved her, and he would never want me, but I still care... And I won't stop caring either.
I mean, Lilly was my and Severus closest friend. She was a wonderful person. Now her sons life hangs on us and the order...
-It was the first week after you left. James, a-and Sirius they-they...
-Severus, breathe, I say. Severus takes a moment. Then he continues to tell what happened.
-And Lily started to- Hello? A young boyish voice rings through the room.
-Would you... just wait, I say and go out into the classroom. Harry stands there in the middle of the classroom.
-Oh, Hello Harry, I say.
-Your class doesn't start until after lunch? I say and go and sit at the desk.
Harry walks towards the desk.
-Well... I've been feeling... Weird lately. And I've heard from, eh, Hermione mostly that you are good at keeping secrets, Harry says.
-Yes of course! I say. Harry puts his bag down on the floor and sits on the other side of the desk.
-Well... I've just... I've felt mad and angry at almost everything Ron and Hermione says. I don't know why, Harry says.
-Well, Eh... that was new... Well, I would suggest if you ever feel mad just walk away and blow off the steam, I say.
-Are you sure...? Harry asks.
-Yeah, a better idea then getting mad at Hermione and Ron, isn't it? I ask. Harry just nods.
-Ok... thank you, Harry says and walks out of the room. I breath out and stand up. I turn around and see Severus standing behind me.
-Problem? He asked.
-Yeah... Aggression, I say.
-Is he going to be alright? Asked concerned.
-Yeah... I say and sigh. I smile at him.
-C'mon, let's go to lunch, I say and we walk towards the great hall.

Sorry!!! I'll need to do a part two of this! Be ready!