Simon (alvin and the chipmunks) x reader

Y/N POV:

-Simon, could you pretty please help me with this question? I. don't. understand, I say. Simon laughs and walks over and looks at the question.
-Ok... hmmm... what's 4 times 8? He asks.
-It's, uh.... 16.... 26-32! I answer.
-Yep. Now you take that number, and you add... Simon says and points to the picture next to the question.
-How many people there are, Simon finishes.
I smile and finish the question.
-Thank you Simon... what would I ever do without you? I ask as I finish the question.
-Well, heh, m-maybe not this homework? He jokes and I giggle.
-You're right about that.... I say and we continue our homework.

The next day in school:
Me and Eleanor are walking through the schools hallways and talking about school and upcoming tests.
-Actually, the math test is on Thursday next week, Simon points out as he runs past.
-Where are you going so fast? Eleanor asks.
-I-Uh, it's chess class, we have a Uh, meeting now and I'm late! Simon yells at us as he turns a corner.
-Huh, weird... he didn't tell me anything about his chess club having a meeting yesterday when we studied, I say confused.
-Well, maybe he forgot and that's why he's late? Eleanor says as we walk into choir practice. I shrug.
-Maybe... I say.

But deep down I was hurt. He always tells me everything... why... why didn't he tell me about his chess club meeting? I know it's not a big deal, but... it still hurts.

Simon's POV:
I take a deep breath as I round the corner after meeting Y/N. I wasn't going to a chess meeting. I was going to meet up with Alvin and his human friends. They were gonna help me do something nice for Y/N. And help me with asking Y/N out on a date. Now I know what you're thinking; it's weird that I have a crush on my study-buddy. But it's actually quiet nice. You have one or two days per week where you meet up and study and just talk... it's nice. Y/N's nice.

-Hey Simon! We've been waiting for you for 5 minutes! C'mon! Alvin says to me. I shake my thoughts away.
-Alright then... let's do this, I say as I follow Alvin and his friends somewhere.

Third person POV:
As all of the chipmunks were at choir practice, except for Alvin and Simon, who were skipping, something else happened. Outside parks a white van with man dresses in black and wearing ski masks. They grab weapons from the back of the van and run inside, immediately to the principals office.
They point their guns at her and she looks shocked up at them.
-What do you want!? She asks and she puts her hands up in the air.
-We want the chipmunks and the chipettes! One of the men say.
-B-but they're in class, I can't just- send a message! Don't tell em about the guns or us, or we will shoot! Another man says.
-They're in choir practice, in the big hall! the principal says. The men immediately run out into the school, towards the big hall.

Y/N POV:
We're doing vocal warmups, when the door is slammed in.
-Excuse me, we are- hands up! A big man dressed in all black says. Three men enter the room and points big guns at us. Everyone puts their hands up and stares scared at the men.
-W-What do you want? Our choir teacher asks.
-We want the chipmunks and the chipettes! The big man says.
-B-but!- No buts! Just hand them over and no one will get hurt! The big man points his gun at her. I furrow my brows and walk forward.
-I'm over here! I say. The men look at me.
-Y/N, what are you doing!? Jeanette asks.
-I'm trying to save their lives! I say back.
-So they can take ours!? Are you crazy? Brittany asks and I look at the men. The smallest of the men grab me and throw me in the cage.
-And We're here! But you'll have to get us first! Jeanette then says and they all scatter around the hall and under chairs.
-Get them! The big man shouts. They lock the cage and run after them.

They search for a while, before one says;
-Look! I caught the chubby girl! He says. She struggles against his grip, but to no avail. They throw her into the cage too and lock it again.
-Eleanor, are you alright? I ask. She nods and holds her head.
-Search for the others! The big man orders. Suddenly, we can hear police sirens come closer.
-We don't have enough time! The smallest man says.
-C'mon, we need to leave! The middle man says. The big man grabs the cage and runs outside and puts us in the back of the van. Shortly after, the others jump in beside us, and they drive away quickly.
-Oh no! What's happening!? Eleanor asks.
The men laugh and high five as they loose the police.

Simon POV:
-Students and teachers! There has been a kidnapping in the school! The police are here and will question some of you! Keep calm, the matter is under control! I hear the principals voice through the speakers.
-Kidnapping? Of who? Alvin asks confused. We walk past the choir room and see some students crying, but also that Y/N and Eleanor are missing. I run inside.
-Jeanette, Brittany, Theodore! What happened? I ask as Alvin runs in behind me. Brittany is crying and Theodore too.
-Three men came in and pointed their guns at us, and-and they wanted to take us! Brittany explains.
-Yeah, but they only got Y/N and Eleanor, Jeanette explains sadly and dries some silent tears. I look at Alvin. He runs up to the teacher and asks to call Dave and Y/N's mom.

M/n and Dave shows up, and m/n looks like she's been crying.
-Guys, are you alright? Dave asks us and we nod. Theodore shakes his head.
-It was so scary... he says and Dave picks him up and hugs him.
-Why would someone do this? M/n asks distressed. My blood begins boiling when I start to think about what they could be doing.
-We need to go save her, I tell the others.
-Us? How are we supposed to help get them back? Alvin asks.
-Yeah, why not let the police do their job? Brittany asks. I shake my head.
-They're too slow. In two hours, they could be at the airport and on a plane to anywhere in the world! I explain. Dave kneels down beside me.
-Alright Simon. What do we need to do? he asks.

Later:
Dave is speeding and n the high way to catch up to the kidnappers.
-So, what are we looking for exactly? M/n asks as she nervously clasps her purse.
-We're looking for a big black van, with a skull sticker on the back, Jeanette says and I look at the cars around us. I see vans, but no black vans. Until...
-Look! There it is! Brittany says and points towards a big, black van with a skull sticker on the back. Dave speeds up even more to get beside the van. As Dave looks into the window of the van, and mean, buff guy looks at him and glares as he sees me.
-Uh oh... M/n says as he rolls down his window. I hide in the back of the car.
-What do we do now? Jeanette asks.
-I saw that the back window was open! Maybe we could get in there? Alvin says.
-How? Brittany asks. A light bulb goes off as Dave rolls down his window.
-We jump out of the window... I say.

Y/N POV:
I'm shaking the cage once again in a hopeless manner. I sigh and sit down and Eleanor puts a hand on my shoulder. Suddenly I see something hang from the roof, down Into he open window. It's something blue. It's Simon!
He quickly puts a finger to his lips when he sees our happy faces. He quietly jumps inside, Alvin following him. The thugs had moved to the front of the van to talk to someone.
-How did you...? I whisper to Simon as he opens the lock with a piece of metal.
-Don't ask, he says and smiles nervously at me. The cage opens and me and Eleanor jump outside quietly, jumping out of the window.

But as we're waiting for Eleanor to jump into Dave's car, one of the thugs sees us and growls.
-Boss, they're escaping! he says. I gasp and almost push Eleanor into the car as I hear the thugs move back into the van and reaching out of the window.
-Y/N, jump now! Simon shouts. I take stance, before jumping. The thugs almost catch me, but I manage to get into the car. As fast as I get in, Dave swerves to the side and off of the highway. I lay down on my back and breathe heavily.

Later:
I'm sitting on the steps to the school, in a small heat blanket provided by the ambulance. They stated I was in shock and that it was necessary for me to wear it. Simon walks up to me.
-How're you feeling? He asks and sits down next to me.
-Better, I say and look at him.
-You were really brave, I point out.
-No, I-I was just trying to... yeah, Simon stammers and I giggle.
-You saves me. You're very brave, I say. Simon smiles.
-Thank you Y/N, he says, before we fall into a calm silence.

-Y/N...? Simon asks and I look at him again.
-Um, apart from the situation... would you want to go out with me? Simon asks and fiddles nervously with his fingers.
-Like a date...? I ask hopefully and he nods.
-Yeah, like a du-uh, date, Simon says. I kiss his cheek.
-I would love to, I smile. Simon smiles back and he grabs my hand.
-My knight in shining armor, I joke and Simon laugh lightly.
-Whatever you say, Y/N....