King Trollex x pop troll! reader: it started with a bang

Y/N POV:
I walk around Vibe city with my old friend Cooper. Well, prince Cooper now.
-Oh, you're gonna love this! He says and he drags me out on a floating platform.
-Oh no Cooper, I don't think this is a good idea, I say as we wobble a bit.
-And why not? He says and look over the ledge we're on.
-I'm terrified of Heeeeiiights! I yell as we fall down from the ledge. I hold onto his hind legs as we glide through vibe city in a high speed. I scream as Cooper dodges trolls by the hair. Cooper looks back at me.
-See, fun! He says. I laugh nervously and actually smile, before I look ahead and see a wall.
-Coop! I scream and he looks ahead. We begin screaming as the wall is coming closer and closer. I get to the steering mechanism and drift... well, not a good one because we fall and stumble away from the platform. I fall into someone and we tumble across the room.
-Cooper! Are you ok? I hear queen Essence ask Coop, who just slid a couple of meters.
-That... Was Awesome! I hear Coop say and prince D starts laughing. I groan and grab my head and stand up.

I lift my gaze and see king Trollex do the same. We lock eyes and I bow.
-I'm so sorry, I say. He laughs.
-It's ok, he says and helps me stand up.
-Are you ok? He asks.
-I'm fine, I crashed into you- I mean, sorry, I realize how bad that sounded and I begin blushing out of embarrassment. He only laughs more.
-King Trollex, are you ok? Essence asks. I turn around and smile awkwardly.
-I am fine, I'm more concerned about this ones head. She talks in riddles, he jokes and I place a hand on my face.
-I think you both need to get checked out, you're both all red in the face, Delta Dawn, queen of country points at us. I now notice that all of the leaders are here, including Poppy. She laughs at me and I stick my tongue out at her.
-Well, we have much to show you, follow me, King Quincy says and they all continue to walk away.
-You sure you're gonna be fine? Trollex asks me and puts a hand on my shoulder.
-Yeah I'm sure, I say and grab a sore spot on my head.
-Maybe get that iced, he says as I wince.
-Yeah, I nod.
-And maybe when you're feeling better, you can come visit Techno reef, he says and floats away after the others. I stare at where he was standing in shock and I burn red.
-Woah, Y/N did you just get invited to Techno Reef by king Trollex? Cooper asks and walks up to me.
-Cool man! Getting asked out by a king is pretty huge, prince D says and Cooper nods.
-I- I didn't get asked out, he was just... friendly, I say and grab my head again and wince.
-He was right, I should put ice on this, I say to myself and the two princes look confused at each other.

A couple of weeks later;
-Well Y/N, I hope you can swim, Poppy says as we look into the water. I shrug.
-A bit, I say.
-Well, king Trollex can probably teach you if not, she teases and I blush and nudge her.
-Shut up Poppy, I say and she laughs, before we hop into the water. The Techno trolls  greet us as we swim towards the kingdom of Techno Reef. As we get into the reef King Trollex is dealing with something and as he turns around and spots us. He smiles and immediately swims over.
-Hi Poppy! He greets and Poppy smiles and waves. Then he looks at me.
-And pop troll that shamelessly jumped into me, he jokes. I roll my eyes and blush.
-I told you I was sorry like 5 times already, I say.
-I know, he says.
-So I'm just here to drop her off, so... see you in a few hours, bye! Poppy spits out and immediately swims away.
-But- huh? Trollex asks. I look after Poppy, then back to Trollex and shrug.
-Well, when you're here, he says and puts away whatever he was working with.
-Do you want a tour first? He asks. I smile and nod. Trollex hoops his arm through mine and drags me with him.

A few meters away is a dance party.
-Hey everyone! I want you all to welcome... he stops and looks at me.
-I don't think I caught your name, he says.
-You never asked, I say.
-Fair enough. What is your name beautiful? He asks.
-Oh beautiful now? I thought I was clumsy, I say. Trollex looks unimpressed at me.
-My name is Y/N, I say.
-Y/N huh? Well then, Techno trolls, let's welcome Y/N! Trollex announces and people cheer.