Rainbow Blitz x Reader

Hey guys! Sorry for the slow updates😐... But here I am, trying to make something....
It's equestria girls(boys) right now! Just a heads up, and, enjoy!
——————————————————
RB=Rainbow BLITZ
RD=Rainbow DASH
Y/N POV
Rainbow Blitz is still bragging about how he managed to do a 360 on his skateboard when he was 10. He's so arrogant that he can't even see that I'm trying to talk to him.
-Hey Y/N! Sunset says. He at least cares.
-Are you trying again? Sunset says and points to RB and RD.
-Yeah, I sigh.
-Are they always like this? I ask jokingly and Sunset chuckles.
-Most of the time, yes, but they're starting to get better, Sunset says.
-Ok, I need to go but tell them I need to talk! I say as I walk to my locker.
-Will do! Sunset shouts after me.
So, here's the thing, the reason that I don't date Sunset, is because he's my best friend. He knows about the crush I have on Rainbow Blitz, and he has promised to not tell. I can't date him, because he's my friend, I don't feel that way towards him.

Sunset's POV

Right after Y/N left, RB was finished with his "exciting" story.
-Hey Sunset! He greets.
-Hey RB and RD! Y/N needed to talk to you, she said it was important, I tell him.

RB (Rainbow Blitz) POV

-Do you know what for? I ask.
Of course he knows about my crush on Y/N! I know that it's a little bit obvious, but C'mon!
-Nah, she just said that it was important, Sunset says.
I'm pretty sure that Y/N knows about my crush, but choose to ignore it.
-Well, she didn't come to me and ask herself..., I say, becoming my cocky self. RD agrees.
-She did. For 20 minutes, Sunset says.
-Oh, not again! I say and facepalm. RD groans and facepalms too. It's the second time this week. But we know exactly where to find her, and when to find her.

Lunch time, Y/N POV

I hope RB got the news...
On lunch time I usually sit on the roof, after eating of course.
My family was going to host a little market this weekend, and I wondered if RD and RB and their team wanted to have little "tryouts" for the kids. I heard that the club had kid lessons too, and my parents asked if I didn't want to invite them. Plus that they want to meet them.
Suddenly the door opens and the rainbows came out.
-Hey! I say.
-Hey, heard you wanted to talk. What for? Rainbow dash asks. I begin to feel heavy.
-Well... you know that my parents often make those fun markets in town? I ask.
-Yeah, who doesn't know? RB asks and I giggle.
-Well, we, I wanted to ask if your team wanted to have those little fun tryouts? I ask. They look shocked.
-I know it's on a short notice, but we could really need your help! I say.
-Sure, I'll just ask. It only needs to be a couple of us, right? RD asks, and I feel relieved.
-Yeah, just like, five, with the coach, I answer.
-Great, I'll just message them annnnd... SENT! RB says and shows his group chat with the team.
"Hey team! Anyone wants to have kids tryouts on Tomorrow's market?"
-Thank you, thank you, thank you! I say and hug him and her. The butterflies in my stomach are going crazy.
-Hey, could you maybe meet us at the entrance after school? RD asks.
-Yeah, Sure, no problem! I say.
-What for? I than ask.
-You know, just talking details and stuff, showing us the tent we're going to have, that sort of stuff, RB says.
-Ok. Yeah, sounds great! I'll see you after school! I say and happily walk into the school again.

After school, still Y/N POV

The last class is over and I rush to meet Rainbow in front of the school.
As I arrive they stand there with a football under their arms.
-Hey Rainbows, ya ready to go? I ask.
-Yeah, let's go! They say and we begin walking and planning. We walk more into town, and I show them the place of their tent.
-This is where your tent is going to stand. I say and show them the place.
-Great! So I'll see you tomorrow? RB asks.
-Yes! Bye Rainbow! I say and we part ways.