Harry Potter x reader; everything is going to change...

Y/N POV

I walk from the potions class in anger.
How did Malfoy even DARE to do that!?
I am a half blood Hufflepuff, and had potions with Slytherin.
And Malfoy, who I JUST had to get teamed up with, thought it was funny to spill a whole jar full of slug slime on top of my head. I got enough from it two years ago, when my friend Ron threw them up thanks to his broken wand.

As I walk to my dorm, I begin to worry.
No, not because I feel like throwing up, but because Harry had put his name in the goblet of fire. It was enough that my cousin, and best older friend was entering. Although the first task was a while ago, and Harry almost got eaten alive, I can't help but think what the next task is.
Suddenly I bump into someone. All their books spread across the floor, and there's only one person I know who would EVER, have these many books.
-Hey Hermione..., I say and begin taking some of the books close to me. Their all filled with slime now.
-Oh Y/N, I'm sorry I.... What happened to you? she asks. I sigh.
-Malfoy happened... and I just thought he was coming along... I say and give her the books. My friendly Hufflepuff side wanted to have Malfoy as a friend.
And as I began to be nice to him, he actually started to come along... I thought.
-Sorry for the mess, I say.
-No problem, I'll clean them up later. But now it looks like you need my assistance more then my books, she says. Why? I feel fine, except that I feel like throwing up.
-Why? I finally ask.
-Because you look like nearly headless Nick, as white as you are in the face, she says and hands me a mirror. She was right, I did look like a ghost.
Suddenly I feel light headed and drop the mirror. Hermione drops all her books and I hang onto her, and she begins to walk towards the hospital wing.
-Hermione... your books... I say. My throat is both burning and ice cold at the same time.
-I'll get them later... she says.
As fast as I hear the voice of madam Pomfrey, I black out.

A couple of hours later:

I wake up and I am facing the ceiling.
I slowly sit up, feeling pain in my head and stomach, as well as my throat.
I look to my right, there sits Cedric, and on my left sits Hermione.
She gives me a glass of water, and I drink it slowly, praying for it to help my throat. Only the slightest, but not more.
-How are you feeling n/n? Cedric asks me carefully.
-Nothing have ever been worse, I say with a hoarse throat.
-Did you know what Malfoy poured on your head? Hermione said.
-Slug slime. Wasn't it? I ask.
-Well, technically it was, but it was a special slug type that you do NOT Want to put on your skin, Hermione says.
-Yeah, I'll make sure that git gets detention the rest of the year! Cedric says.
-I'll think that Snape has a particularly special detention just for him, I say.
-Suddenly both Ron and Harry almost comes rushing in with a plate of food.
When they see me they both slow down and takes a seat. Ron next to Hermione, and Harry next to Cedric.
Harry gives me the plate. It's full of chicken, rice and vegetables, as well as some chocolate pudding.
-Eat. Then you'll feel better, Harry says and gives me a knife and a fork.
I just sit there, watching the food for about 1 minute.
-Trust me, I almost had to pry Ron off the plate, so I'll suggest you eat before he takes the plate, Harry says and I smile, as well as everyone laughs.
I eat a bit, and my body feels like fairy dust. It's so good that I eat the whole plate empty in what feels like 1,5 seconds.
-Feel better? Cedric asks. I nod and lean back onto my pillows.
-So what happened to you? Ron asks.
-Malfoy decided after all of Y/N's work to make him friendlier, it was funny to dunk a jar full of poisonous slug slime all over her, Hermione answers.
I nod, and close my eyes.
-Well, I have to go, so I'll see you later, Cedric says, kisses my head and leaves.
-Yeah, we'll have to go to, right Ron? Hermione says.
-What, why? We just got her-OW! Ron says, and Hermione elbows him in his arm.
-Oh, yeah, lots of studying to do, got to go! Ron says and Hermione grabs his arm and pulls him out of the hospital wing. I tilt my head in confusion.
-huh... I didn't think Ron would ever study without lots of blabbering from Hermione, I say. Something was up.
-Yeah... who knew...? Harry says, and an awkward silence takes over.
-Shouldn't you be on your way too? I ask. Harry sighs.
-Y/N, there's a reason they acted so funny, Harry says. I furrow my eyebrows.
-Why? I ask. Something was really up. He sighs again.
-It's because I like you... Harry says and looks me straight in the eyes. My eyes widen. 'Did he just? No... but he did!!!'
-I understand if it's too soon, or you don't like me at all, but I felt like I needed to tell you, Harry says and looks down. He takes off his glasses to rub his eyes, and he sits like that for a while. Then he looks up at me.
'He's kinda cute without glasses...'
I see that he's been trying not to cry.
I slowly lean over to him.
I take his glasses and and put them on the bridge of his nose and push them up. Then I kiss his nose.
-Everything's not as bad as you think, I say and lean back. I close my eyes and smile.
Suddenly I feel a pair of lips on my forehead and a voice that says:
-Then I'll see you tomorrow Y/N.
And then I hear footsteps disappear and a door closing.
I slowly fall asleep thinking that:
Now is the time everything will change.

----------------------------------------------

Hi all potter heads! Here's a one shot for you!
And yes, I made the reader half blood and Hufflepuff.
Hufflepuff pride!
Hope you like the quality of it since I don't update much.
I'll continue the ones with an unfinished second part ASAP, I promise.
Well, I'll see you in the next chapter, Bye!