Lloyd Garmadon x reader: older and none the wiser

Y/N POV
I'm walking anxiously towards my best friends house with a letter. Me and my best friend have been like peanut butter and jam all of our lives. Which isn't that long, considering we're only 15. Well... I'm actually 15, but I have the body of a 20 year old. We haven't met for 3 years. You see, that's where the letter comes in. We're just 15, but at 12, we both got shipped off to different schools. And one of the teachers in my old school was favoriting me a lot over the other students, but not in a good way. One day he got me tea, which turned out to be magical, so it transformed me into a 17 year old. Turns out he wanted to do nasty things to me, but I was viewed as a minor, so he made me a non-minor.
My best friend is Lloyd Garmadon. And we wrote letters everyday, until the accident. It made me go through puberty in a minute and I was absolutely terrified, so I wrote a letter to explain it all. But I want to hand deliver it... so that's what I'm doing.

Lloyd never stopped sending me letters though. He updates me on where he moves and that he got a new phone and what's going on. So right now, I'm walking to the address he last wrote in his letters, to meet him. I was scared. Because he still looks like 15. What if he hates me? Or think I'm ugly? Or fat!
No, stop Y/N. He wouldn't do that to you...
I walk up to the house and ring in the bell.

A young blond man opens the door. He looks a lot like Lloyd. 'I swear, if Lloyd has a hot older brother and didn't tell me, I'm going to kill him' I think and blush.
-Um, hi? He asks. I notice his ears turn pink.
-Hi. I'm, um. I'm here to meet Lloyd Garmadon? I say.
-Who's asking? He asks and leans onto the doorframe. He looks very amused.
-I'm Y/N, and I have a very important letter, I say, beginning to feel frustrated about how amused he looked.
-Wait-Y/N? He asks. I nod.
-Its me! He says and points to himself.
-Who? I ask confused.
-It's Lloyd! He says. I gape. 'No.... way....'
-L... Lloyd? I say. He nods and smiles excitedly.
-When did you grow up? I ask.
-Long story short, I drank a potion, and now I look older than I actually am, Lloyd answers. Then he looks at me and stares on my body.
-When did YOU age? He asks in shock. I smirk.
-Long story short, I drank a potion and now I look older than I actually am, I copy him. He laughs.
-Come in! Lloyd says and lets me into the house.

He leads me inside to a group of other boys
-Guys! Lloyd shouts, making everyone's attention land on him.
-Woah, who's that? A guys with black hair asks
-This; is Y/N! He announces.
-Huh... she looks older than what you described, a brunette with spiky hair says and laughs. Another boy hits him harshly on his arm, making him stop.
-Well... turns out we both got aging potions, Lloyd says and chuckles.

The boys introduce themselves, and I introduce myself too. They were very cool and they invited me for dinner.
-Sure! Can I just borrow Lloyd for a minute? I ask. The boys start cooing.
-Awww, do you want some alone time? To kissy kiss? Kai says and Nya hits him.
-Shut up! Lloyd says and turns pink.
-He was just joking. Now go make out in a closet or something, Nya says and leads the boys away. Lloyd and I turn red, before looking at each other and bursting out in laughter.
-C'mon, we'll go to my room, Lloyd says and leads me through, what I learned was the Monastery.

-So, what did you wanna talk about? Lloyd asks and sits down in a beanbag in the corner of the room. I pick up the letter from my pocket and hand it to him.
-Whats This? He asks curiously and takes the letter.
-I just want you to read it, I say and stand uncomfortably beside him as he opens the letter painfully slow.
-Do you wanna read it to me? He asks, and I shake my head quickly.
-No... read it for yourself, I say. He looks down at the paper and unfolds it.
I'm terrified, because not only did I write about the accident and the hormonal changes of a woman, I also wrote about that I noticed that I have had feelings for him for quite a while.
I looked down at my hands as he was reading the letter.

When he's done, he just looks up at me. I gulp as he stands up and walks towards me.
-Please Don't be mad I- I'm sorry! I say as he walks closer. When he is standing about a centimeter away from me, he looks down at me. I look into his green eyes. They held so much confusion.
-When..... when did you... get feelings for me...? He asks shakily. I shrug.
-I.... maybe a couple of weeks before you left... I say. He puts his arms around my shoulders and pulls me towards him in a hug. I don't hesitate to hug back.
-I have feelings for you too... he whispers into my hair. My eyes widen.
-You... you have? I ask quietly. I can feel him nod and I hug him tighter.
-Really? I ask and Lloyd nods again. I smile and Lloyd pulls away, a goofy smile plastered on his face.

-C-can I try something? Lloyd asks. I nod, not hesitating or asking what it is.
-I've always wanted to try this with you, he says, before quickly pushing his lips on mine. I don't really know what to do since I've never kissed anyone. I try what they do in movies and put my hands around his neck hesitantly.
He slowly puts his hands around me as well, before we pull back.
-Wow... he breathes.
-Can we... try that again? I ask, and turn into a blushing mess. Lloyd only nods before bringing his lips on mine, softer this time.

I begin playing with his neck hair and he inhaled sharply. He then licks my lips for entrance. I slowly give it to him and we begin full on making out. He puts one of his hands on my cheek and the other pulls me closer towards him. I put my hands in his hair and I tug softly on it.

Suddenly, the door slams open. Me and Lloyd quickly pull away.
-When I say "Go make out in a closet", I didn't mean literally go make out in a closet! Nya says.
-How long have you been standing there? Lloyd asks panicked and I hide my blushing face in his chest.
-Long enough to see that monstrosity, Kai says and he gets hit by Cole.
-It is normal for you. Your hormones are faster than a normal teenagers, and you must remember, to remain safe wh-Ok Zane, thank you! Nya interrupts the nindroid.
Lloyd puts his hands on his face in embarrassment.
-Ok, we'll leave you two to it, Nya says and they all leave, running down the hall. I finally look up at Lloyd. He looks down at me, and he looks as red as a tomato. I begin giggling and he laughs.

-That was so awkward, I laugh.
-Well, that's how it's gonna be if you want this to be, Lloyd says.
-Y-you want this-us? I ask. Lloyd shrugs.
-Yeah... I mean, I lov-like you... I just thought maybe you wanted to... be my girlfriend? He asks. I kiss his cheek and nod.
-I'd love to be your girlfriend, I say. Lloyd smiles.
-Is it inappropriate to already say that you're a good kisser? I ask Lloyd and look away. He chuckles.
-No... No it's not, he says. He guides my eyes back to his, before kissing me softly.

-What are they saying!? We hear a voice behind the door, followed by a choir of hushes.
-We can hear you! Lloyd says annoyed as he pulls away.
-Dang it! We can hear another voice say, followed by another choir of hushes.
I giggle.
-This is gonna be fun, I say and Lloyd smiles down at me.