Male! Maleficent x reader

Maleficent POV:
I was worried. After the girl ran home to tell her father she had not come back. It's been two days and I am fearing the worst. Maybe her mother didn't die during birth but from her father. Maybe he had done the same to her. I had called Diaval to send Aurora a message so she would be here any time now. And when you talk about a troll they're standing right on your doorstep.

-Maleficent, she greets, but not with her normal cheery tone.
-It's about the girl, she says. The worry grows larger in my chest.
-Her father, he... she starts.
-He's sick, I clarify. Hoping that she would confirm my words.
-He's dead, she says. The worry disappears and a surprise grows instead.
-She's been in mourning these past two days, she says.
-How did he die? I ask.
-We don't know. She found him when she came home, she says. I take a deep breath.
-Have you seen her? I ask. I didn't know if anyone else had seen her since aha had grown her wings.
-I haven't but some of the fae saw her and... she stops in her tracks.
-She had grown wings, I confirm.
-Oh I thought you didn't know, Aurora says confused.
-Of course I knew. I was there, I say.
-Oh, ok Uhm, Aurora tracks off completely. I hold up my head as I hear Diaval draw closer. I turn him human and he sighs.
-She's locked herself in. She won't go out and won't let anyone in, he says. I sigh.
-You're not thinking of doing what I think you're doing, Aurora asks. I look at her.
-No, Maleficent you can't, she's mourning and she just got wings, she insists.
-Which are both good reasons of why I should be there with her. She should not have to mourn alone, I lift my gaze upwards to the sky we're children and their parents are flying.
Some fae join around us and looks at me.
-She brought them back. For that we are all forever grateful, Borra says. I nod to him. I then look back at Aurora.
-Then please don't let her go back. Let her stay here. With you and the other fae, please, Aurora pleads.
-Convince her, she says.
-I will try, I nod. I then take flight. I fly over the trees and then towards the village of Ulstead.

Y/N POV:
I sit cowering over my bed. My wings are raised since I don't know how to fully function with them. I've been uncontrollably crying for two days. I let them take my dad out of the house, but he was the only thing I had left. The only family I had the only I could confine in.
I had locked my door the first thing after they took away my dad and buried him. I couldn't let anyone see me, I was a wreck. The only thing I had to eat was the bread we had in the cupboard. I was starving but I did not want to show myself right now. Suddenly I hear a knock at my door.
-I don't want to talk, I yell. Another knock.
-I am not in the mood to talk! I yell and stand up, drying my face. Suddenly the door slams open and I walk out of my room to the hall and there stands...
-Maleficent, I gulp. He looks at me.
-I'm sorry but this isn't a good time, I explain and try to keep my tears at bay. He just continues to stare at me.
-I'm sorry for your loss, he says solemnly. I start crying again.
-Oh stop it this isn't a good time! I cry out and turn everywhere, my wings swinging all over the place.
-Darling, please stay still, Maleficent says.
-How could I stand still Maleficent, tell me! I grew wings and lost my dad in the same day! I express and push a bowl down onto the floor and it crashes down, Maleficent strides towards me and grabs my shoulder, making me stay still. He looks me in my eyes as I cry.
-Come with me, he says and let me go gently.
-What? No I can't leave my house like- like this, I say, making Maleficent turn to me.
-Don't be afraid of your wings darling. Own them. Now come, he says and walks to the door, looking at me. I sigh and slowly follow him.

We walk side by side towards the bridge. Humans and fae alike look surprised at me and I cower under my wings.
-Don't hide your pain, Maleficent says. I uncover my face and people are bowing towards us as we all through town. We take our first step onto the bridge and a green patch grows large under my feet as I walk. Maleficent smiles reassuringly at me. I follow him to the Moore. The trees I saw that day makes me cry once again. I cover my face with my hands and cry as I look around. Fae and pixies all look at me as I stand in the middle of the Moore, crying.
-Come with me, Maleficent cries. I continue crying as he walks me somewhere. As I look ahead I see a brand new field full of orange flowers.
-What's this? I sob. Maleficent smiles at me.
-This is tomb bloom... this was all you, he says.
I crash onto my knees as creatures start to surround us.
-How was this possible...? I ask.
-Your powers. You got them from your mother, Maleficent says. I softly touch on of the flowers petals and it's like I get a small electric shock from it.
-I... I did this? I ask. Maleficent and Aurora nods. I then look towards the flower I saw two days ago.
-Mom... I whisper.
-She lives inside of you, now, Maleficent says and puts a wing around me. I smile and start crying of joy.
-Oh Maleficent... thank you, I say. He smiles and nods. Then I stop crying.
-Where will I go now? I ask and look up.
-I have nowhere to go, I say.
-Stay. Here, with us, Maleficent says.
-But I couldn't possibly... I say in disbelief.
-Of course you can. There's plenty of space for you here, Aurora insists.
-And we wouldn't mind sharing our resources with the woman who brought us back the souls of our fallen, a manly fae says. I turn around. He goes down on one knee and bows. And so does three more. Then a family of pixies. Then after a while, I see everyone bowing for me. I look to Maleficent, then back at the others.
-Oh thank you all so much. You have no idea what this means to me, I say. Everyone stands back up. I look back up at Maleficent.

-Come with me, let me show you one more thing, he says. He takes my hand before he lifts up for the sky. I shriek in fear, before I remember that he can fly. He holds me by my waist, making me feel giddy and happy inside.
-Now stretch out your wings, he says. I do as I am told and I feel the wind pushing from under my wings. I laugh in glee.
-Now I will let you go, he says.
-What!? I ask. He then let go of me. I shriek on my fall down, before my brain cogs start working and I start flapping my wings. Before I know it I am climbing in heights to join Maleficent once again. He laughs at me before her maneuvers to fly under me. He leads me to a mountain top, where he stops and looks out. I try to land as gracefully as I can with just having had my first flying lesson and stand next to Maleficent. I can see the whole Moore from here. I sigh in happiness.

Then I feel him looking straight at me. I turn to look at him.
-What? I ask.
-You're very beautiful in this lighting, he says. I blush as a response.
-Thank you very much, I say and grin.
-I would like to kiss you, he says.
-I'm sorry, what? I ask. But he doesn't repeat himself. I just look him in his eyes, his gaze burning through me. I almost feel as if he could read my thoughts right now.
-I... yes you may kiss me, I say. He leans in slowly, cupping my face in his hands. Right before his lips touches mine, I can feel his breath on my face.
-What is your name...? He asks. I grin.
-It's Y/N, I say and I see him smile. Fangs out and all.
-Y/N, he says in a low voice, making me shiver, before his lips collide with mine. They're just softly touching. No movement, no strange or inappropriate touching, just... kissing. As I pull away he looks completely starstruck at me.
-Could we do that again? He asks. I smile.
-Of course, I say.
-Thank you darling- Y/N... please call me Y/N, I interrupt him.
-Alright. Thank you Y/N, he says before our lips meet again, the suns couple of last rays shining brightly on us, before it sets.

This was how it was meant to be, from the first time I was lead to the Moore. This is my home. He is my home.