Namaari (Raya and the last dragon) x female! Reader part 2

Y/N POV:
I just got the news that Namaari came back again from spine, to find Raya. I run down the stairs giddily to greet her, but see a deeply upset Namaari instead. She walks past me without a word and I become worried for her.
-Namaari what happened? I ask as I walk after her up the stairs again.
-I don't wanna talk about it, she says sadly as she keeps stomping up the stairs.
-Dis you catch Raya and Sisu? I ask. I don't get an answer. As we get to the hallway with our rooms, I catch up to her and put my hand on her shoulder gently. She turns quickly towards me, and She grabs my arm tightly. I whisper slightly. Fear strikes me as rage filled her eyes. Then she softens up and let go of my hand.
-I'm sorry Y/N, I just... I need to be alone, she says sadly, and walks into her room shamefully and closes her door. I catch my breath. Never have I seen her this upset. Sure she can get moody and grumpy from time to time. But never upset. At least not like this. I sigh and rub my wrist as it starts becoming red from the motion. I decide to make her more of those snacks she liked. Yeah.... That's a good idea, I smile to myself and head down to the kitchens.

Later:
It's already dark and the torches around the palace are lit. I walk carefully upstairs and knock on Namaaris door.
-Uh, come in, she says hastily. I open the door and she's standing by her window. I smile a bit at her as I close the door behind me.
-How are you? I ask. She smiles for a second.
-Better now. Thanks, she answers. I smile and hand her a new hand made box of hand made snacks.
-I knew you liked them so I figured I'd make some more, I say and shrug sheepishly as she receives the package confused.
-Thanks... are you ok? She asks and takes my wrist that she grabbed before. The redness has toned down but isn't completely gone.
-Oh yeah I'm fine it wasn't too bad. Some cold water fixed it right up, I reassure her. She puts the box on her bed and walks closer and takes my hand in both of hers. She looks troubled at my wrist as she carefully glides her fingers in my hand onto my wrist. I blush at the action but try to keep myself cool. She then quickly pushed her hair behind her ear again and pulled it closer to her eyes to see it closer.
-Y/N you're still really red, she says panicked.
-Oh Namaari stop it! I say firmly. She looks shocked up at me.
-It's not that bad, it was an accident! Accidents happen, I say and she looks ashamed down at my hand again. I sigh and take both of my hands and put them on her cheeks so that I force her to look my in my eyes.
-Listen to me. I know that you aren't at your best right now. But please stop thinking that all you do is causing me to hurt. It's not. You are the sweetest and kindest person I know and you're my best friend. So please don't beat yourself up over some slight bruising, I say, looking firmly into her eyes. She just looks at me.
-Ok? I ask to make sure she got it.
-Ok, she nods. We look at each other for a second more. She turns a slight shade of pink while I bet that I turned into all different shades of red.
-Good, I say and look over her face again, while pushing her hair back again, since it fell out.
I smile at her face, that has now formed into a frown.

-Mother wants me to bring Sisu to us. To our side, she says.
-What? I ask in disbelief.
-No matter the costs, she says.
-Oh Namaari, I sigh and hug her tightly. She hugs back even tighter and shakes a little.
-I... I don't want to hurt anyone, she says.
-Namaari... It's ok, I say and pull away.
-I know you'll do what right, I smile confidently at her and she smiles a bit back.
-Thank you Y/N. You always know what to say, she says.
-I only speak facts Namaari, I say and she smiles.

The next day:
I wake up to a blood curdling scream. I jump up and sprint to my window and gasp as I see all the water in the canal and river around us disappear. I also see how the druun from the forest are taking their opportunity to cross now that there's no water. I quickly throw on my nearest clothing and run downstairs. It took me a while since there was a lot of havoc, but I finally reached the throne room... a moment too late. Virana is turned into stone and I gasp as I see Namaari mourning her.
-Namaari...? I ask. She doesn't even look at me. She just looks up at her mother.
-Sisu is dead... she says coldly. I can't begin to process the words she just said.
-What? I ask in disbelief. Then I hear a yell.
-Namaari!
I turn towards the palace entrance. In walks a girl, with a sword in her hands and eyes full of vengeance.
-Leave Y/N, Namaari tells me.
-No Namaari, I am not leaving you right now! I protest.
-Leave! Namaari orders loudly. I quiver, before I do as she says. I start heading towards one of the side entrances as I hear:
-Let's finish what you started, dep la. The only thing that followed was swords clashing. I look back and the two were in a deep sword fight. I almost jumped in between them as they ran through the hall, but then I heard a child scream. I look towards the town square and I see children panicking in the middle of the druun chaos. I run towards the and shield them with my body right before the druun can hit.... But it never does. Instead I look up and I see a boy.
-Come here guys, I'm here to help, we'll get you to safety, he says. I put the kids I was shielding onto the animal that the boy was sitting upon.
-Take them, I'll help out here as much as I can, I tell him. He looks wondering at me.
-You don't look like a fang, he says. I look back up at him.
-I'm not... I'm from talon, I say and tightly knit my hair in an updo to keep the hair away from my face. The boy nods and the animal rolls away as they disappear outside fangs gates.
I release a breath and start running around, helping people who are stuck beneath bricks and whose doors had been closed off by walls falling. There were 3 people running around with gem pieces, protecting the people from the druun. They all nod at me as I guide the people to them, and I nod back. They quickly get help from the girl fighting Namaari before. I sneer at her, and continue helping people.