Bisexual! Gogo Tomago x pansexual! Reader

Y/N POV:
It was that time of the year again. It was pride month. And normally, that would be the greatest month of the year, but my boyfriend broke up with me last pride. Why? Because I told him that I was pansexual. Fun right? No. Because now I've been hiding my sexuality from everyone. Everyone, except my closest friends; Gogo, Tadashi and honey lemon. Tadashi knows because he was the first person I trusted to tell. Then I told honey lemon once over lunch two years ago. Then honey lemon outed me to Gogo, because she's bisexual and we could be the two lgbt+ people in our friend group. And that's bad, it's never ok to out someone, regardless of who it is, and she knows it now... but I'm kind of not mad at her. Because one thing I KNOW that only Tadashi knows, is that I have a huge crush on Gogo.
Gogo Tomago. The gayest bisexual I've ever known. She's just so motivating and believes in you, even when you don't believe in yourself.

-Hey guys! Honey lemon greets as she comes into the lab. Everyone greets her as she moves into the back of the lab.
-So, are you coming to the school pride float on Saturday? I hope I can get some more people and a DJ on there this year! Honey announces to our friend group.
-Yeah, I'll be there! I'll bring hand sanitizer and deodorant! Wasabi says and focuses on his project.
-I'll be there. I can bring my flags, Gogo says and pops her bubblegum.
-Great! Tadashi? Y/N? Are you coming? Honey asks. I look to Tadashi, who smiles softly at me.
-Sure, I can be there as a, Uh.... big brother hug, thing? For people not getting accepted by their family? Tadashi says and everyone looks at him.
-You know? He then asks and everyone chuckles.
-I don't think I'll come, I say and smile sadly. Tadashi nods and returns to his blueprints for something to scare the crap out of Hiro with.
-Aw, it's alright Y/N! There's always next year! Honey says and puts in her lab coat and starts working with her stuff. I turn to my computer as I try programming a chip that I'm trying to design for my robotics project.
-Why aren't you coming to the float on Saturday? I hear someone ask from beside me.
I turn and see Gogo leaning on my desk. I try to not make my blush too obvious.
-I don't know, I just... Don't feel like going this year after... well, after last year, I say. Gogo nods.
-Alright... You sure you don't want to come? I'll bring rainbow candy for everyone, she says. I nod.
-I'm sure, I say and she sighs.
-Alright, she says and walks away.

Gogo POV:
I walk from Y/N's desk to Tadashi's desk.
-Oh, hey Gogo. What's up? Tadashi asks.
-Is there something going on with Y/N? She never backs down from showing her pride, I say. Tadashi makes a double take.
-W-well... he starts.
-What happened last year? I ask. Tadashi sighs.
-He old boyfriend told her that she was disgusting because of her sexuality, and she doesn't want more people to think of her that way, Tadashi says. It takes me by shock. Then I feel only anger.
-I'm gonna kill him, I say and walk towards his lab. He's gonna wish he was never born...

Y/N POV
-Hey Y/N... Tadashi comes over to me.
-Hey Dashi, I say and double click a file.
-So... your ex might not be around anymore... he says. I sigh.
-Couldn't care less, I say and look at the coding in the file.
-Well, Gogo seems to care... a lot, Tadashi says. I turn around and look at him.
-What do you mean? I ask. Tadashi sighs.
-Well, She's on her way to "kill him" according to herself, Tadashi makes quotation marks.
-"kill...him"? She'd do that? I ask and smile. Tadashi laughs.
-you'd definitely be a cute pair of psychopaths, he says and walks away.
-Tadashi! I scold and turn red. I can hear him laughing in the corridors as he walks away.
Then I hear knocking on the wall and Honey lemon walks in.
-So, Y/N, I know you can't come on Saturday, but if you have time, maybe you can just drop by? She says and puts a map on my table.
-This is the parade route. We start here at 9 am, Honey says and points to a circle on the map.
-Just.... If you want, she says and smiles softly, before walking out of my lab. I shake my head and focus onto the coding again.
But as my eyes scan the screen, I can't help but to see the colorful map. I look down and see that Honey Lemon painted the route in rainbow colors. In the top corner, the map says: for Y/N and Gogo.
I sigh.... 'Why did you have to make this so sweet Honey Lemon...?' I ask myself, before heading to the internet to shop.

Saturday, Gogo's POV:
I'm helping Honey Lemon get some stuff onto the float. I hear Hiro huff as he tries plugging all the wires to the mixing table in.
-This is ridiculous! I could get the same sound from wireless stuff I made in the lab! He shrieks and plugs the speakers in.
-Hey hey hey! This is some old school, quality stuff Hiro! Fred says and leans onto one of the speakers.
-Could you guys maybe stop bickering and help making the float ready? I groan and heave up banisters and flags to put on the outside of the float. Well, the back of a truck that fits about 30 people. Same thing, I guess.

-Alright, is everything done? Asks Honey.
-Yep! Wasabi says and brushes off his hands.
-Dashi, did you check the gas? Honey asks.
-Yep, it's fully loaded! He says.
-Great! Then let's get this pride parade started! Honey says and the 20 people we managed to gather get onto the float.
-Wait! I hear. I turn and see Y/N sprinting right towards us. She's decked out in rainbow clothing and behind her flows the pansexual flag.
-Y/N! You came! Honey Lemon greets her.
-I couldn't miss up on this opportunity! She says. She looks at me and smiles.
-Hi Gogo! Haven't seen this much color on you since... ever! She says. To be fair, I chose to wear a purple shirt and dark blue jeans and of course, my leather jacket. I nod.
-Thanks. This is normal for you though, I say, hoping she gets it as a compliment. Even though it was a rather stupid one. But she laughs, making me calm down.
-Thanks, she says and I help her get onto the float. Honey lemon gets in last and closes the back.
-Are we ready to party? Honey asks and everyone shouts. Tadashi jumps into the car part and begins driving away to the pride parade and Fred starts blasting girl in red
And lady Gaga.

Y/N POV:
We're 20 minutes into the parade when Gogo turns to me.
-I heard what happened last year. What made you change your mind? She asks. I shrug.
-Honey Lemon left the map with the parade route on it on my desk, and it stood that it was for me and you... and I guess it just got to me, I say. 'Also, you're my crush and I wanted to have an opportunity to meet you more outside of school', I think to myself. Gogo nods.
-I'm glad you came, she says and she turns pink. Is Gogo.... blushing. I smile.
-Thanks! I'm happy I came too, I really needed this, I say. Gogo nods again.
-And thanks, I say.
-For What? Gogo asks.
-For bearing my ex up. He's a real jerk, I say. Gogo smiles and hugs me.
-Of course... he hurt you. And nobody hurts you on my watch, she says and pulls away.
-Awwww, is Gogo overprotective of me? I tease. She turns red.
-Maybe, she says.
-Why? I decide to push it a bit further. Gogo looks around and sighs, before looking at me again.
-Can I show you? She asks. I nod.

She pulls me close and smash our lips together. And before I can react, she pulls away.
-That's why... She says. I smile and grab the collar of her jacket.
-Do it again, I say. She just looks confused at me.
-Kiss me, I say, before I pull her lips towards mine and they smash together again. She puts a hand on my cheek and I can hear everyone in the float cheer.
-There we go! There we go! Fred shouts into the mic. The parade people around us spot us and shout wildly, which makes us pull apart.
-Y/N.... she says.
-Yeah? I ask
-Do you want to be my girlfriend? She asks. I smile.
-How long have you wanted to say that? I ask happily. Gogo sighs happily.
-For too long, she says and I peck her lips.
-Yes, I say. She hugs me close again and Fred starts blasting "I wanna be your girlfriend" by girl in red.

Five years later:
It was that time of the year again. The best month ever. Pride month. Also, mine and Gogo's fifth year anniversary.
Gogo grabs my hand as we walk towards Honey's float again. We're wearing shirts in the colors of our respective flags.

Fred is blasting the new gay/lesbian music and everyone's having a good time. Due to Honey being a famous scientist, she got a big tv on the float, as well as a cameraman... also, it's a real float and not a truck. The cameraman is filming everything, and suddenly Fred starts blasting: "I think I wanna marry you" by Ander Michaels starts playing. On the tv, I see Gogo standing down on one knee, so I turn around confused... but there she is... down on one knee, holding a ring. I start crying and I cover my mouth with my hands.
-Y/N... Five years ago, we shared our first kiss on Honey's pride float. Two years ago, we moved in together on this day. And today I'm asking you: Will you marry me? She asks. Tears flow down both of our cheeks, Gogo anxiously waiting for an answer. I nod. I nod so hard, I think my head will fall off.
-Yes! I say. Gogo puts the ring in my finger, standing up and kissing me.

Once again, I can hear people cheering for us, the sing still playing in the background.
-You're so beautiful, Gogo says.
-You're gorgeous, I counter.
-You're stunning, she says, making me giggle.
And she kisses me again.