Dracula(Hotel Transylvania) x Reader The 2nd Zing

Hey guys! I'm alive! I'm sorry for the slow updates on all of the books, but I haven't had any inspiration, but I've gotten requests to this, and it was requested by @VanitytheGreat
Thanks for the good request!
(This is after HT2)
-------------------------------------------------------

Dracula's POV
After my dad finally accepted that the Hotel was not only for monsters anymore, we wanted to have a real party for Denisovitch.
(Omg, how do you ACTUALLY SPELL THAT!?!?)))
We had fun, everyone that came had fun, especially Dennis. But now it was back to the old, well, kind of old same.

Walking through the lobby to see if the new guests feel welcome. Suddenly I bump into someone and I fall on my back.
When I look up to see who I bumped into I stare at a beautiful Vampire with the brightest of E/C colored orbs.

Y/N POV

I walk into the gigantic hotel and try to locate myself to the reception. I walk around with folders and books in my arms, because I'm here on a working trip. I study feelings, and how I easily can see if someone's lying and such. I know it sounds weird that a Vampire like me is working with humans, but common!
I could do this for centuries!
There is both humans and monsters in here. I'm glad all the monsters changed to like humans. But as I look up to see the ceiling I bump into someone and land on my butt. I rub my head as I look who I bump into. I suddenly look into two beautiful blue eyes, and I feel a funny tingling feeling in my stomach.
'C'mon Y/N, you can't fall for someone you just literally bumped into!'
I realize that all my stuff are on the floor, so I start picking up everything and apologize for not looking where I went.
The man helps me pick up my things.
-No, no, it's no problem, I should've noticed you walking towards me, he says. I smile.
We both stand up and he gives me my things.
-I'm sorry for bumping into you, so now it's my responsibility to give you one of the best rooms in the hotel, the man says. I laugh.
-I'm sorry, but if it is, I would like to know what name the kind gentleman has, I say and look up at him, smiling like an innocent little child. He takes a deep breath and opens his mouth to say something, when a red curly headed little boy runs up to us.
-Grandpa, Grandpa! He says. The man smiles and picks him up.
-Hello Denisovich, how are you tonight? the man asks the little boy.
-I'm good! he answers and then he looks at me.
-Who is the pretty girl? he asks. I blush madly at the comment. 'I don't get that a lot anymore'.
The man chuckles nervously.
-Now, now Denisovich, this is just a guest I bumped into, the man says.
-She is really pretty. Do you like her Grandpa? the boy says. I blush even more, if that's possible, and look down for a couple of seconds. When I look up again, there is a mummy, a where wolf, the Frankenstein's monster, and a pair of floating glasses coming towards us.
-We're SO SORRY Drac! He ran around like a little bug after the meal! the mummy says, clearly out of breath.
-Yeah, maybe because you gave him a WHOLE SPOON OF SUGAR!(pffffttt! Mary poppins reference!) the floating glasses says.
"Drac" gave the child to Frankenstein, who was not fighting about spoons and sugar.
-Now now, settle down. You're scaring the guests! "Drac" says and gestures to me. They look at me. I wave awkwardly. The mummy smirks and nudges the where wolf, who also smirks.
-Ok, we're just gonna leave you and the "guests" alone now, bye! The mummy says, and they all run away. We look after them.
-You have to excuse them, they're watching over my daughters child, and they're not really the best parents... he says.
-It's ok... But now "Drac" I would need a room, I say teasingly. He chuckles and then he realize something.
-Oh, where are my manners? I'm Dracula, but everyone calls me Drac, he says.
-I'm Y/N, but people calls me n/n for short, I say and smile.
-Well follow me n/n, Drac says and tours me around the hotel and gives me my room key and my room number.
-Thank you for your amazing tour skills, I say standing outside my room door.
-Ah, it was my pleasure, Drac says. I smile. Then we stand there for a couple of minutes in awkward silence.
-Well,uh, thanks for the tour and stuff, I'll.... I'll see you tomorrow? I say awkwardly.
-Yes of course! Drac says while going away.
I walk into my room and I drop all my things.
"This is huge!!!" I think. I pick up my things and put them on a working table by one side of the room. I checked my room key. Queen suite.
Oh, dear. The queen suite?