Fred (BH6) x reader

Y/N POV
Packing up at work and the only thing on my mind was sleep. I was late at work, so I had already munched down a burger and large fries. I bid goodbye to the secretary in the lobby as I walk to the bus station. Suddenly my phone buzzes. I take it from my pocket and look at the lock screen.
"I'm gonna be late home tonight. Love you <3"
It's a text from Freddie, my boyfriend and fiancé. I smile as I quickly text back.
"Alright, be safe! Love you 2 <3" I text back. I quickly get a heart back. The bus arrives and I climb onto it and it drives home.

As the bus gets closer to home, I press the 'stop' button and walk to the doors. The bus halts to a quick stop and opens the door. I smile at the driver and walk off the bus. I turn around as the bus drives away and look down the street of fancy houses. I smile fondly and walk down the street of lit up houses and onto the long path to the large front door.
-Good evening miss, Heathcliffe opens the door and lets me inside.
-Good evening Heathcliffe, I say and smile at him as I walk past him into the house. I inhale deeply before walking up a couple of stairs and walking the memorized way into mine and Freddie's shared room. I sigh deeply before hanging my bag on one of Freddie's monster's hands. I drop my jacket on the floor, as it felt like it was dragging me down with the weight of the world. I walk further into the room and toss away my shoes somewhere. That's a tomorrow problem. I change out of my work clothes, and into a big shirt I stole from Freddie a couple of nights ago, and a pair of pajama shorts. I slip on my fluffy slippers and drop into one of the huge beanbags in the room, as I reach for my phone on the floor and start looking for new pajamas. And matching pajamas sets, so me and Freddie could match up at holidays, like Christmas. I sigh as all the pajama sets cost a lot of money, and I don't want Freddie to pay for things I want to buy.
Suddenly I hear the bedroom door open and a familiar man sits next to me on the bean bag.
-Hi gorgeous, Freddie says and kisses me on the side of the head. I smile and lean my head back so I can look at him.
-Hi, I say as he kisses me upside down.
-What're you looking at? Freddie is very curious, he says and puts his head on my shoulder to look at my phone. I sigh.
-Matching pajama sets, I say and show him all the sets I liked.
-They're cute! We can be matching at Christmas morning! Freddie says.
-Yeah, That was the point! I say and bite my lip in disappointment.
-Why don't you buy them? Freddie asks.
-Because they cost a lot of money, Freddie, I say.
-Then why don't I buy them? Freddie asks confused.
-No, Freddie, I can't expect you to buy everything for me when I can't afford it, I say clearly. I know it may not look like it, but I'm the mature one in this relationship.
-But that's my job, I'm supposed to spoil you baby, Freddie says and puts his arms around me in a hug.
-But I can't, Freddie. It's too much to ask. I can't expect you to buy something just because I want it, I say put my arms over his and squeeze them a bit. Freddie only sighs and kisses my head.

The next day:
It was no surprise to me when my boss asked for me to work late tonight again. So I'm packing up, feeling very hungry, since I hadn't had the time to eat yet. I sigh and text Freddie.
"Could you buy takeout on your way home? I haven't eaten yet :("
I put on my jacket and head out towards the bus station again. When I've taken a seat in the bus, I feel my phone vibrating in my pocket. I take it out and it's a notification from Freddie.
"Absolutely! I'll buy your favorite ;)"
I smile as I text him a heart and stare out of the window.

Well at home, I'm greeted with the smell of fresh pizza.
-Is Fred home? I ask Heathcliffe.
-Yes madam. Master Fred is in your room, he says. I nod to him and almost rush up the stairs towards our bedroom, where the smell of pizza gets stronger and stronger. I finally open the door and I'm met with two cartons of pizza and some (favorite soda) poured up in two wine glasses.
-Fred! I gasp in astonishment when I see Fred, newly showered and in newly washed clothes.
-Welcome home baby! I brought pizza and your faaaaaaavorite soda in your faaaavorrite glasses, he says and sits down on our large sofa, patting the space beside him. I quickly drop my bag and shrug off my jacket, jumping onto the sofa. I cuddle up to Freddie.
-Thank you! Thank you, thank you, thank you! I say, kissing a new part of his face after every word.
-I know you've been stressed and had late nights at work lately.... so I thought this would help, he says and rubs my arm.
-Oh Fred... It's absolutely perfect, I say and J kiss him happily. He puts a hand on my waist, and the other on my cheek. Unexpectedly, my stomach begins to shout for the delicious pizza sitting on the table. Fred pulls away, laughing, and I hit him on the chest. He leans towards the table and picks up a piece of pizza and hold it on front of my mouth.
-What? Are you going to feed me? I laugh.
-I thought you were exhausted darling, Fred grins. I shake my head and bite a piece of the pizza. Fred laughs as he takes the next bite and puts on a random tv show.

The next morning:
I wake up and wince as the sun shines into my eyes through the blinds. I notice that Fred isn't in bed and wonder what time it is. So I roll over to the other side of the bed and look at the time. 11:48!? I usually have my lunch by now! My phone vibrates and I crawl back to my side of the bed. I take my phone from the nightstand and see that it's a text from Fred.
"Good morning sunshine!" It reads. I groan and decide to type back.
"What did you do?" I ask angrily. I see the three dots appear on the screen.
"Ok, so don't get mad.... I plugged out your alarm clock and let you sleep in. I even got you the rest of the week off!" He writes back. I sigh and a tear falls out of my eye in happiness and relief. I plop down on the bed and giggle happily, my legs kicking into the air. Suddenly the phone vibrates again.
"And also... I may have bought something for you..." I read.
-What? I ask myself. I sit up and look towards the foot of the bed. There lies two white boxes with bows on them. I look confused at my phone, before I crawl to the end of the bed. I open one of the boxes. Inside lays a man pajamas that's blue with purple, furry dots. -What the...? I say to myself before opening the next box.
Inside was a green female pajamas, with a hoodie as a top. The good of It has an embroidered eye on it. Sully and... Mike Wasowski.
Out of anger, I dial Fred's number and I hear the tones ring in my ear.
-Hello Da-
-I told you not to buy me anything! I yell.