epilogue; his baby.

Taehyung smiled softly as he skated around the skate park, Jeongguk's car parked outside as the boy loaded the last of his belongings into the boot giving Taehyung extra time to enjoy the park to himself.

Jeongguk leaned against the skate park gates as he watched his boyfriend lift his arms around the side moving blissfully against the ground, his white tennis skirt twisting and turning in the wind.

Gosh I'm in love with him. They thought waving at each other, memories flooding in from when they first met and to what they are now.

"Here's your annoying cat," A voice interrupted their little moment revealing Namjoon holding the fluffy cat meowing. "Aw, back where you two started,"

"Yeah," Jeongguk reached for the kitten only for her to jump out of his arms and run to Taehyung. "Uh oh," Jeongguk ran after her as an attempt to save Taehyung.

"Ah!" Taehyung gasped flinging his arms around trying to gain his balance. He expected pain to shoot through his ass when he leaned back, but Jeongguk's arms grabbed his waist holding him just inches above the bowl.

"Let's not let that happen," Jeongguk chuckled helping Taehyung stand up looking down at the kitten that licked Taehyung's skates. "Let's go now,"

Time skip 😘

Taehyung sat in the passenger seat dosing on and off causing his body to rock around, but he was determined to stay awake until they got into the apartment so that he could see Jeongguk's reaction to what he had bought with his own money he had been saving up.

Suddenly, Taehyung's phone buzzed making the boy jump and taekoo to whine on his lap hissing obnoxiously.

jimin ‼️
Tae
I'm sorry about what I did before
I know it's such a shitty time to apologize since it's been ages, but I thought over it more and realized everything I did was just fucked and shouldn't have done it
I don't wanna let our friendship go and ruin what we have between us so I hope we can be friends again
I'm sorry

th
Oh
It's fine Jim honestly
I should've been more careful too so please don't blame and bash yourself
And he'll yea can be friends again
IF YOU STOP CURSING 👺

Taehyung switched his phone of leaning against the window with a huge smile on his face which caught Jeongguk's attention.

"What? Something happened?" Jeongguk softly stroked Taekoos fur ignoring the few beeping horns behind him as they stopped in front of the traffic lights.

"Jimin and I made up," Taehyung shrugged placing a hand over Jeongguk's, blushing when the other pulled it onto the erm pole thing where you switch to parking and driving.

"Is that it?" Jeongguk quirked an eyebrow, eyes full of stars when the different lights from the apartments reflected onto his inky eyes.

"Yeah," Taehyung grinned at Jeongguk whose eyes widened and jaw dropped, nervously laughing and double checking the address. "What? Do you like it?"

"H-hell yeah, what the hell do you work as?!" Jeongguk laughed parking infront of the tall building which was surrounded by different flowers.

"Real estate," Taehyung unbuckled his seatbelt following Jeongguk to the boot where they carried a few stuff the moving truck couldn't deliver. "It looks so pretty during the night right?"

"It looks so cool," Jeongguk carried a few boxes wanting to pick them all up but Taehyung had already picked the remaining up. "What floor?"