four ; can I come over?

Jeongguk woke up for god knows how many time's but this time to the sound of the window cleaner tapping his window. He sighed remembering the moment from yesterday which made him grab his phone still worried for the boy.

 He sighed remembering the moment from yesterday which made him grab his phone still worried for the boy

4,252 likes
tete11 it's the way I'm on peoples mind 24/7

View all comments

Rainei oh shit what happened??

namoonchild was it kook istg
tete11 +namoonchild no no it was at the skate park

yeetchickenturtle I will BEAT WHIEVR RSI RHAT ISTN OFMS
tete11 I have no clue what ur saying

jiminyou95 it's been ages tae r u okay??

Jeongguk stared at the picture his blood running cold before he clicked on Taehyung's dms again with gritted teeth.

jk
Tae
Are you okay??
Was it those boys who did that ??
Taehyung, answer me I swear I'll beat their asses rn

tete11
m sorry I was sleeping
but it's okay koo I'm fine

jk
Can I come over?
I'm worried about u are u hurt anywhere else

tete11
yeah u can come over but please stop asking questions my head hurts

jk
Sorry I'm omw

Taehyung sighed putting his phone down ruffling his curly brown hair before sitting up staring at the white wall before getting up and placing his phone on the bed.

With a tear stained face he brushed his teeth and washed his face before taking off the plasters on his hands throwing them in a bin with an annoyed sigh.

With his mood completely down he grabbed one of his biggest and coziest beige hoodie and threw it on before he walked downstairs covering his face from the bright light. He took out some snacks sitting on his counter waiting for Jeongguk as he munched on his crisps.

Soon he heard knocking on his door which made him hop off and open it to reveal Jeongguk looking down at him worried and angry.

"What happened?" He asked as Taehyung let him in, the warm colours calming him down slightly.

"I-it was just the boy's at the skate park that f-followed me," Taehyung mumbled looking down as Jeongguk looked down at him angrily.

"Tae, you should have stayed. You're hurt now and who knows how many times it's going to go on for," Jeongguk gently picked up the boy's hand examining the cuts making him grow angrier.

"I'm sorry," Taehyung whispered bringing his hand back looking up at the other who smiled softly at him.

"It's not your fault Tae, but next time you're in danger you're going to tell me straight away and let me help you," Jeongguk ruffled the boy's hair making the other blush. "Okay come on where's your plasters?"

"I-In my room," Taehyung shyly answered leading the other upstairs who quickly took his shoes off following him.

"What did they do anyway?" Jeongguk asked sitting down on the bed with Taehyung who attempted to open the box but he only winced. "Shit here let me do it,"

"I'm sorry for getting you worried," Taehyung mumbled and the other chuckled running his finger over the plaster that was now on Taehyung's skin.

"It's fine, how can I not worry about you? I barely know you but I still get so worried that you're hurt," Jeongguk sighed looking at the other who blushed hiding his hands with his hoodie sleeves. "Have you slept?"

"N-no they kept yelling a-and waking me up," Taehyung fiddling with his thumb the other getting agitated even more.

"Why do they bother you so much? You're so-" Jeongguk was cut off by yelling which made Taehyung look at his window scared.

"Gguk!" Taehyung jumped onto the boy covering him with his back as he heard glass shattering behind him. Jeongguk stood up harshly running down the stairs and opening the front door with angry expression.

"Dickhead," Jeongguk grabbed the boy by his collar pinning him against the wall harshly whilst looking deep into his eyes with a strong glare. "Who the fuck do you think you are breaking someone's windows?"

"You're really going to defend that little slut? Remember you're just a hook up for him," the boy laughed but Jeongguk rose his hand getting ready to punch him.

"S-stop," Taehyung placed a soft hand against Jeongguk's bicep making the other lower his hand.

"If I ever see you bothering Taehyung again next time you'll be walking headless," Jeongguk spat pushing the other onto to the floor before grabbing Taehyung's hand and pulling him inside. "Tae, why would he say that to you?"

"H-he's my ex," Taehyung mumbled and the other looked at him confused and wide eyed.

"Y-your ex?" Jeongguk felt his heart stop at the idea of Taehyung liking someone else which he tried to push down but it got bigger and bigger.

"It didn't last long, I found out why he wanted to date me- he wanted to be my f-first everything but I broke up with him last minute," Taehyung mumbled making Jeongguk sigh in relief.

"I won't let them hurt you,"

babababadamamanannn

ugh can we get to the angst I'm so bored might fuck around with best friends 🙄