fifteen; blood kink

788,988 likesJeonkoonut he's cute

788,988 likes
Jeonkoonut he's cute

View all comments

Jiminyou95 stop touching my best friend u weirdo

hopehobi ^ yeah stop fucking each other and reply to my messages 💀

Taekookieeee is he okay??
Jeonkoonut yeah just a bit sad

Taekookieeee is he okay??Jeonkoonut yeah just a bit sad

988,888 likes
Jeonkoonut took him shopping...my choice of clothes were elite but he won't let me post them 🙄 #fakeboyfriend

View all comments

Aureatae who said y'all were boyfriends 😂

hopesego CUTE

ilovekookie1010 pls b my daddy
Jiminyou95 this better be taes second account cus GIRL 😂💀👌🙏

ilovekookie1010 pls b my daddyJiminyou95 this better be taes second account cus GIRL 😂💀👌🙏

567,521 likes
Tete11 new hair

Comments are disabled.

Taehyung whined covering his ears whilst Jeongguk light pulling them away gently and whispering sweet things loving the reaction he provoked.

"It's too cold," Taehyung shivered as they held hands walking past lit up buildings until the concrete began to get more green and grassy. Jeongguk smiled fondly at the boy who hugged himself glancing at Jeongguk wanting to hug the other.

"What the fuck are you trying to show me?" Jeongguk yawned breathing heavily as they walked  towards a hill which showcased the beautiful lights of London.

"I don't want you to go," Taehyung huffed standing in front of the boy who looked at him with glowing eyes not caring about the breath taking view.

Taehyung was more breathtaking than anything.

The way his heart shaped lips formed an adorable smile which captured the latters heart no matter what, how he felt absolutely enraptured whenever he was the cause of such happiness and he hoped.

He hoped.

To the be the only one to ever get an experience of Taehyung's beauty. To be the first one to make Taehyung feel so loved and protected that he refused to give any bit of himself to anyone else. As possessive as he sounded, he couldn't change it. He loved Taehyung.

"Do you like it? Isn't it pretty?" Taehyung turned around goosebumps kissing his pretty face, a small pout settled on his face when Jeongguk was stuck in a trance and lost in Taehyung's beady eyes.

"You hear that?" Jeongguk's head perked up when sudden music began to play from one of the apparment in front of them. Jeongguk bopped his head ignoring Taehyung and instead began to dance as an attempt to make Taehyung happy.

"Weirdo," Taehyung laughed throwing his head back watching the other throw his arms around and twerk a little. "Stop it!" Taehyung clutched ontobgus stomach giving Jeongguk a little time to stop and admire the other.

"Hey, you're cute. Lemme hit?" Jeongguk teased grabbing the other and tickling his sides getting loud giggles. "Don't run from me!"

"S-stop!" Taehyung's voice cracked pouting as he held onto Jeongguk's bigger arms with his hands that looked tiny compared to the others biceps. Jeongguk continued to laugh crushing the other with his strength making the boy throw his head back.

"Fuck," Jeongguk winced a sharp pain shooting in his lip making Taehyung snap his head towards him with wide eyes.

"I'm sorry," Taehyung gasped tapping his body to find anything he could use to clean the others brushed lip. Jeongguk licked the blood swallowing the metallic liquid living a tinted shiny glow on his lips.

That was hot. Taehyung slowly blinked staring at the boy who quirked an eyebrow more blood seeping out. The shorter grabbed the latters waist pulling him close to his body and faces away from colliding.

"Woah-" Jeongguk was cut off by Taehyung connecting their lips tongue swirling around gently on the cut. Jeongguk moaned gently placing a hand behind Taehyung's head to deepen the kiss.

"Mm," Taehyung hummed satisfied the red metallic taste swarming his taste buds and sharp teeth digging in for more of the blood. Jeongguk winced biting down on Taehyung's lips pulling away with them before connecting their lips once again.

"Taehyung, let me," Jeongguk came out muffled when his tongue fought for dominance, his teeth tearing blood from Taehyung's lips.

Luckily they're free from any infections so this is safe 🙏.

"Hyung- please," Taehyung gasped for air connecting their lips again his skin hands digging into the soft tanned skin of Jeongguk.

A growl emitted from Jeongguk, his tattooed hand grabbing Taehyung's throat tightly, a whine spewed out from Taehyung his hands dropping and body turning slightly limp from the spell of submission he was falling into.

"I'm the dom here baby, do you understand?" Jeongguk pulled away, voice containing an ounce of agression and stern. "Answer me sweetheart,"

"Yes hyung," Taehyung immediately responded looking into the others strong fierce eyes, a smirk formed on Jeongguk's lips too loving the power.

"And you're going to be a good boy and behave well?" Jeongguk grinned when Taehyung nodded with doe eyes. "Or do you want me to give you a punishment?"

"N-no," Taehyung whimpered his posture changing the moment Jeongguk let go off his next and instead ruffled his short hair.

"Good boy," He pecked his forehead and pulling him close to examine the last of the view.

"You're still moving in with me right?"

Omg maths mock today 💔