six; happy birthday by the way

Jeongguk yawned sitting at his pc deciding to relax at 2 am with a tensed headache from replying to comments. He ran his rough fingers through his silk damp hair that was dunked with sweat as he checked  Instagram one last time.

The memory of Taehyung talking about making a YouTube video popped up in his head making him go to the boy's profile and click the channel again, he sighed disappointed to see very little videos that were all shorter than 10 minutes.

Some were even just 44 seconds.

Taehyung yawned staring at his computer board replaying the same clps again and again biting his lip as he tried to zoom on to the cat that walked around playing with objects in the room.

He decided to take a break turning his phone only for his explore page to be bombed with Jeongguk's face that had captions of 'happy birthday koo'

He gasped realizing what the day meant and quickly switched to his dms scrolling through trying to find the boy's username only to realize it was at the top. He smiled clicking on it ready to wish the boy happy birthday but stopped when he realized they weren't that close.

What if he thinks I'm weird? Taehyung held his breath his thumbs dancing above the keyboard looking around and stopping at the cat that tapped his phone leaving a few scratches.

"I should do it?" The cat meowed in response making the boy smile and begin typing with shaky hands.

th
u didn't even tell me it's ur birthday
hurt 💔

jeonkoonut
Wdym birthday it's not
Oh it is
OH
Sorry ❤️

th
aw u instant read
that's so sad
r u alone?

Jeonkoonut
calm down I was gonna change my music but clicked ur message
but yeah I'm alone
My friends r fake

th
I'm not fake
that hurt

Jeonkoonut
no wait I didn't mean u
don't be mad please
it's my birthday don't do this

th

JeonkoonutNO DONT AIR ME ON MY SPECIAL DAYWhat the fuckbabes hello shawty come backI'll push u don't the skate park again

Jeonkoonut
NO DONT AIR ME ON MY SPECIAL DAY
What the fuck
babes hello
shawty come back
I'll push u don't the skate park again

th
HEY WAIT
firstly the uneediness for the bad language what the frick
ANYWAYS
do u want to maybe
skate together?

Jeonkoonut
I can't skate
but if u teach me then maybe we can

th
YESYE SYES
okay when wait taekoo is scratching me