thirty; showering

"Finally!" Taehyung ran into the apartment with Jeongguk yelling and running behind him, their noses were both red from either crying or the cold weather outside.

"Stop running! Are you mentally deficient?! You'll get hurt!" Jeongguk yelled grabbing Taehyung's wrists, twirling him and almost crashing their bodies together. "Fucking hell, baby that was dangerous,"

"Sorry," Taehyung huffed staring at Jeongguk's broad chest, too shy to look into his boyfriends eyes. "Gguk mad?" He shyly asked looking up sadly only to be confused when Jeongguk smiled at him.

"Cutie, no. I was just worried that you would have more injuries because you were going so fast," He cupped Taehyung's face leaving loving kisses all over the boy. "Come on, we need to get you showered like the doctor said," Jeongguk let go off the boy who shook his head.

"I can do it myself," Taehyung whined letting himself be dragged to the bathroom.

"Come on, strip," Jeongguk yawned turning the tap on placing his veiny hands underneath the hot tap that steamed up the mirrors and room. "Baby," Jeongguk lowly muttered making Taehyung whimper and lift his top hesitantly.

"Done," He mumbled walking over to Jeongguk who hummed staring at Taehyung's golden body, his shape luring Jeongguk's face against the boy's thighs and waist. "Gguk!" Taehyung gasped when warm hands grabbed his thighs kisses being left over his shimmering skin.

"Fuck you're pretty," Jeongguk cursed helping the boy get into the bathtub, once he was in he sprinkled flowers over the boy who giggled placing one in Jeongguk's ears. "Gonna change them now okay?"

"H-huh?! No! The doctor-"

"The doctor said I can change it perfectly fine and bathe you," Jeongguk spoke lightly pushing Taehyung against the tab and hovered over to remove the bandage.

"S-stop!" Taehyung panicked tears brimming in his eyes, breath struggling to come out causing Jeongguk to halt his movement. "You're gonna hurt me," Taehyung covered his wounds with shaky hands.

"I'd never hurt you sweetheart, I'm just going to clean you so you can heal faster," Jeongguk reassured resting his elbows against the bathtub and sitting down. "You trust me?" He cupped Taehyung's terrified face.

"O-okay," Taehyung nodded closing his eyes and holding his breath, Jeongguk smiled kissing his lips before carefully removing the first bandage.

"Shit babe," Jeongguk winced scrunching his face up and discarding the bandage whilst on his way to pick up the cleansing kit.

"D-do I look bad now because of them?" Taehyung's voice crack making Jeongguk feel a level hurt he had never felt before.

"No not all baby," Jeongguk walked over finishing of the process staring at Taehyung's saddened expression. "All done, let's bathe you now,"

"I wanna do it with my eyes closed, I bet it's all gross and bloody," Taehyung cringed his nostrils filled by the smell of a raspberry sceneted bubble soap and hot water. "Hey that's hot!"

"Sorry sorry, I'm changing the water," Jeongguk laughed pouring some water over Taehyung's face who gasped at the shampoo dripping down his neck.

"Where the hell did you get that?" Taehyung arched his back pushing Jeongguk's hand away and instead massaging the shampoo into his crimson hair.

"You're so hot," Jeongguk pulled out his phone snapped a picture of the boy — making sure Taehyung's whole body wasn't in view of course.

"Help, it's in my eyes," Taehyung laughed sticking his arms out tapping random places to try find Jeongguk.