twenty two; silent treatment

Whipped.

Jeongguk was whipped for (finally) his lover, the boy sat against his seat scrolling through his phone with a bored expression. His lingering gaze was ignored by the pretty babe that seemed to be purposefully ignoring Jeongguk.

"Babe, can you speak now? Or do I need to teach you how to use your voice again?" Jeongguk let his feet rub against Taehyung's, which seemed to make the other recognize Jeongguk was still there. "I even took you on a date as a sorry," Jeongguk begged eyeing each movement Taehyung made, immediately thinking it was god's master piece.

"Keep staring at me my guy and I'll leave you here too," Taehyung finally spoke up, his beloved voice that Jeongguk had dearly missed finally coming out. "Creep,"

"Like you'd ever leave a rich man like me," Jeongguk fluttered his eyes leaning against his palms and puckering his lips for Taehyung. "Even took you to an expensive restaurant,"

"Gross. This is McDonald's gguk, and I paid?" Taehyung picked up another golden fry munching on it satisfyingly, to be fair Jeongguk thought the boy's pretty mouth made the fry look tastier than it already was.

"Hey hey hey, we both rightfully agreed I'll pay for whatever you want and you'll pay for the food," Jeongguk defended himself making Taehyung glance at the many shopping bags of clothes that he had  gotten.

"Whatever, let's go before you need to go home in the dark again," Taehyung finished of his food glancing at Jeongguk's burger that was half finished. "That so disrespectful, hurry up finish it," Taehyung demanded.

"Woah, what happened to wanting me to stay with you forever?" Jeongguk shot his famous pout making Taehyung smile softly almost giving in to Jeongguk's little tricks.

"No, not until I finish my exams-"

"Exams? Already? But you joined like a month ago," Jeongguk furrowed his eyebrows, dropped his hands swiftly on to the table and picking up his burger.

"Yeah, it's just to see if I'm still fit for the courses— can you believe we've known each other for 4 months now? And were dating? Who would've guessed," Taehyung stared out the window watching people walk past.

"Hope we know each other forever," Jeongguk lovingly sighed admiring the glowing dark plum blush that coated Taehyung's cheeks. "What courses need you to be alone without me?" Jeongguk sadly sighed already dreading it.

"Finance, law, business, art and-"

"Gosh so many, thought you'd only take once course for uni," Jeongguk waited for Taehyung to finish who looked upset.

"Medicine— I know I picked the hardest subjects so it's gonna be hard spending time together but I'll try my best to make some free time," Taehyung mumbled tapping his fingers nervously against his thigh.

"Baby, just do your best yeah? Don't worry about spending time with me- and you're so smart for being able to get into all those subjects," Jeongguk placed the empty boxes of fries and burgers onto the fries ready to leave. "Just don't stress too much about it,"

"I'll try," Taehyung stood up along with Jeongguk, bending over to pick up his bags flashing everyone with the pretty view of his plump ass that was luckily covered by his right black jeans.

"Give me that,"  Jeongguk picked up the bags staring at the boy's ass when he stood up straight again and shot a sweet smile at him. "Let's go," Jeongguk stepped out the restaurant moving his arm towards Taehyung so that he could grab it.

"Oh! Jeongguk?" A familiar voice called out making the two snap their head behind them; Jeongguk's smile faded when the face was recognised whilst Taehyung looked confused. "Woah, you've changed a lot- who's this?" He asked looking down at Taehyung who shyed away.

"My boyfriend. Taehyung, this is my ex," Jeongguk bitterly spoke gripping onto the bags harder which Taehyung noticed when he felt Jeongguk's biceps flex.

"Wow, you're both lucky to have eachother," The tone made Taehyung grow uncomfortable, although it was sweet and kind Taehyung could tell he was being judged. "Oh, are you okay? You're bleeding," He stared at the red droplets falling from Taehyung's nose and onto the boy's black shoes.

I should've guessed. What the hell am I meant to tell gguk? Taehyung let go of Jeongguk's arms and pulled out a tissue to cover the blood.

"Shit baby, here wait sit down," Jeongguk placed the bags beside a bench pulling Taehyung and carefully placing him down. "What the hell? Did you fall- why would it bleed randomly?" Jeongguk cupped the boy's red face and glanced behind him to see the other boy watching with a worried expression.

"I just probably ate something bad," Taehyung spoke with a wobbly voice trying not to create much of a scene and ruin their date. "I'm okay hyung,"

"You sure? Let me help," Jeongguk took the bloody tissue from Taehyung's hand and wiped away the blood, cooing how adorable the scared boy looked with a red stained nose. "There all okay now," Jeongguk chuckled throwing away the tissue in a bin next to them.

"That was embarrassing," Taehyung gulped and sheepishly smiled rubbing his feet nervously together and looking behind Jeongguk to see the boy had now left.

"Tell hyung what you ate baby so he can help you better," Jeongguk rubbed Taehyung's thigh patiently waiting for the boy to answer him. "You hurt yourself?" He asked and Taehyung nervously looked down nodding slightly.

"I'm sorry," Taehyung whispered but Jeongguk's fingers lifted his face back up.

"Let's get you home sweetheart, surprised you can still walk after last night," Jeongguk changed the topic teasing Taehyung who blushed kicking Jeongguk. "Ow!"

"Good luck walking after that," Taehyung laughed being pulled up by Jeongguk who grunted exaggerating his pain.

"Oh yeah? You won't be saying that tomorrow,"

Hi guys hru how was ur day any tea anything to say any cool plans Christmas new years resolutions anything at all 👍