thirteen; miss you

738, 728 likestete11 I moved I guess idk kinda not feeling it

738, 728 likes
tete11 I moved I guess idk kinda not feeling it

View all comments

tkotp666 wait what about jungkook??

kthdiesl0t hope u jump out the window

babytaeee noo don't be sad ur in a very successful place now,, also what job ??
  tete11 +babybtaeee i model n do acting 

Taehyung huffed putting the phone down falling back onto the bed staring out of his high-rise apartment at the city view, it was so beautiful and alluring yet his heart didn't feel at contempt. His mind would only drift back to Jeongguk, the city lights almost watching him in pity.

I wonder what he's doing. Taehyung bit his lip staring at Jeongguk's username, thumbs dancing around teasing the video call icon.

"No!" Taehyung gasped phone frantically jumping around in his hand when he accidentally pressed a call button. Even more panic settled when a dimly lit screen popped up revealing a tired Jeongguk.

"Baby, what's wrong?" His voice croaked from the other end, little shuffling follow soon after. "Sweetheart?" Jeongguk called out once again, a voice that was barely a whisper was enough to send butterflies through Taehyung's stomach.

"I-I miss you," Taehyung finally spoke up. Silence followed for a few seconds before a deep chuckle left the other end. Embarrassment immediately began to fill Taehyung's face, his cheeks darkening and phone dropping onto the bed.

"You're so cute," Jeongguk yawned sitting up slightly and looking at the camera to see Taehyung shyly pick the phone up again. "It's 3 am, why are up?" Jeongguk sat up leaning against his bed frame and his face becoming more visible thanks to the lights.

"I feel sick," Taehyung gradually answered confident enough to look back at the screen where now the two boy's were in view. His face lit up slightly yet noticeably when he saw the aforementioned boy's concerned and comforting expression.

"Why? Did you go out in the rain again?! Taehyung- how many times do I need to tell you to be more careful with yourself," Jeongguk scolded frustration laced in his voice. "Do you want me to come over?"

"No it's really late, you can get back to sleep. I'm sorry for waking you up by mistake," Taehyung reassured the other feeling sorry for disturbing Jeongguk.

"I was only napping, I'll probably just go live now. Are you sure everything's okay?" Jeongguk sat down in his gaming chair, annoying creaking whining behind him. "Fucking chair,"

"Can we stay on call until I sleep? You don't have to- I'm sorry I'm tired and really stressed," Taehyung rambled the other laughing slightly which comforted the younger. "Huh?" Taehyung titled his head confused as to what was so funny.

"Fucking hell you're cute even when you don't mean to be," Jeongguk praised placing his phone next to his webcam staring at Taehyung. "You're even cute when you're naked undernea-"

"Gguk stop it!" Taehyung whined moving the phone away from his face as he let out a cry of embarrassment. Jeongguk could only laugh watching the other try covering his red face.

"Okay I'm gonna start now, have fun sleeping to my very much of course amazing voice," Jeongguk winked starting the live and game at the same time.

"Your language skills are so gross please get back into school," Taehyung scoffed switching the lights off and snuggling up in the beds.

Milliondollapusay UGH YES SOMEONE REALIZIES JK CAN'T SPEAK
taefanyeah it's the fact no one's freaking out ***the*** Kim Taehyung is with jk rn
Taekoooo aHHH HELLOOOOO TAEKOOKIE HELLOOO

Jeongguk grinned at the comments thanking those for the donations and occasionally glanced at the phone wanting to talk to Taehyung more.

"Gross- thank you pissieboy69 for the donations," Jeongguk cringed at the name making Taehyung burst into laughter on the other end. Jeongguk grinned a few chuckles leaving him too before he went back to focusing on his game.

I hope we stay like this forever.

Girl calm down you ain't even dating each other yet 💀

English mock tmr

Well today

Hope I pass 💔