eight; kissed

Jeongguk bit his lip staring up at his ceiling with the thought of Taehyung in his mind, the boys shy smile that on showed from corner of his mouth, his eyes that lit up when they meet, his shy giggle when Jeongguk did something funny, his doe eyes looking back at him with all the care in the world. Jeongguk couldn't get enough.

Shit stop thinking like this. Taehyung thought to himself sitting on skatepark floor with blood oozing down his legs and onto the concrete.

Taehyung wondered if he should start weeping and screaming to get Jeongguk to come and hold him once more, for him to come and tell him everything's okay, for him to clean him up, for him to carry him come again. But Taehyung couldn't.

So, he got up once he had taken his skates off his socks soaking up the blood on the floor as he continued to limp out the park. He kept his gaze down as a few people stared at him, his cheeks began to turn red walking past Jeongguk's house before getting closer to a shop.

Jeongguk let out an annoyed sigh ruffling his hair to distract him from the overlapping thoughts about Taehyung. His fingers fiddled with the ring on his right hand which dropped out the necklace wondering if Taehyung had discovered it yet.

Right at that thought, his phone buzzed making him jump and grab it staring at the notification only for disappointment to take over when it wasn't Taehyung.

I wonder if he's okay. Jeongguk thought to himself typing up Taehyung's username and stalking his account. But anger took over. He was 20 minutes late for a post and didn't even get notified.

32,738 likestete11 I scared someone in the shop and they dropped their wine- I had to pay for them ? !

32,738 likes
tete11 I scared someone in the shop and they dropped their wine- I had to pay for them ? !

view all comments

namoonchild we all know u didn't even say anything and just went with it

Jiminyou95 stab them with the bottle babe

35287_vgta gay slut 🤢

jjkily627 stay away from Jeongguk whore

Jeongguk's eyebrows knitted together anger bubbling up at the comments hoping they didn't affect Taehyung. Annoyed, he placed his phone down picking up some cash deciding to go on a walk before he did anything bad that would ruin his reputation.

Whilst storming out the house he didn't see the boy limping in front of him too busy checking if he had everything, that was until he crashed into the latter with a loud grunt.

"A-ah!" Taehyung yelped but a strong arm snaked around him pull right back up before his legs gave up on him. He breathed heavily looking up at who the person was only to see Jeongguk looking down at him with an equally surprised face.

"What the fuck are you doing here at this time?" Jeongguk furrowed his eyebrows his voice low and dominant making Taehyung gulp before standing up. Jeongguk's gaze dropped down to his legs seeing the red paths down to his shoes which had been stained a dirty red colour. "What the fuck happened?!"