twenty nine; home and safe

Taehyung giggled reaching for the pen which was held in the air by Jeongguk, sweet melodies harmonizing with each other.

"Hyung give it back!" Taehyung hovered over Jeongguk who snaked an around his waist, ensuring Taehyung wouldn't fall or injure himself. "So annoying," Taehyung huffed taking the pen and sitting back down in his bed.

"All this and you're still going your homework?" Jeongguk shook his head in disbelief, eyes still red since he had only slept for a few hours that one day.

"Education is they key to everything," Taehyung shrugged picking up his papers and yawning. "I'm tired, let's sleep- ah," Taehyung winced grabbing his stomach making Jeongguk shoot up.

"What?! What are you okay?! Show me," Jeongguk demanded lifting the boy's loose top and examining the bandaged wounds ok the chest and stomach area. "What's hurting?"

"P-probably just some random pain- let's sleep now you look terrible," Taehyung pulled on Jeongguk's shirt but the boy shook his head and stood up.

"We gotta get you fed and checked first," Jeongguk walked over to the plate of food Taehyung hadn't touched since Jeongguk made it. "Eat it and then have your medicine,"

"But I'm not hungry," Taehyung whined a spoon behind lifted to the boy's face but he shook his head pursing his lips together. "I'll eat it when I wake up,"

"No baby, you need to eat it so you can have your medicine," Jeongguk tutted glaring at Taehyung who huffed opening his mouth. "Good boy," Jeongguk praised feeding in some more. "You deserve some reward after everything that happened, so I say tomorrow we relax together and you don't do any stupid work,"

"Or we can still relax together by sitting in bed and studying together, " Taehyung grinned his mouth slightly muffled from the food in his mouth.

"Nuh-uh, that's gonna stress you out. Rest as much as you can and then you'll get even more stronger, like me, " Jeongguk flicked his imaginary long hair and fed the last of the food to Taehyung.

"I forgot you can cook," Taehyung reached for the cup of water but instead Jeongguk picked it up and placed it against Taehyung's soft plump lips.

"I'm better than Gordon Ramsay," Jeongguk winked picking up the medicine. "okay, so drink this and then swallow these- oh and then some cream," Jeongguk lifted the different medicines making Taehyung groan.

"Hurry," He huffed opening his mouth and pointing at it as an indication for Jeongguk to feed him. "Gguk," Taehyung shyly mumbled when he saw the lustful gaze in Jeongguk's eyes.

"And go," Jeongguk quickly placed the medicines in Taehyung's mouth, cheering every time she boy drank and swallowed the medicine. "Yes!" Jeongguk cheered almost pulling Taehyung into a bone crushing hug but stopped himself.

"Agh hyung it tastes bad," Taehyung cried coughing and gagging which worried Jeongguk. Taehyung coughed into Jeongguk's arms, the latter patting his back gently.

"You're just like a baby,"

UGH SO SHORT AGAIN what do u think happens now 😏😏 joking I won't for now

wtv it's now 12:50 am 😭🙏 that means I'll be going to sleep now and updating when school is over 😁