fourteen; bad visit

648,738 likestete11 KOOKS COMING COMING COLOKSINFOSHF

648,738 likes
tete11 KOOKS COMING COMING COLOKSINFOSHF

view all comments

yurnotsocool ur too skinny

jaiusuu how can he like bones 😂

yna_123 ur so ugly 😂😂 he won't even come 😂 use less 🤣

User136809753 ur haircuts bad

Jiminyou95 fucking hell people need to shut up

Comments on this post have been limited.

Taehyung bit his lip scrolling through the comments, feet rubbed against each other a hoodie falling just over his shorts. Anxiety began to creep up against him, ears ringing whilst he tried to block of the negative thoughts.

Whatever Tae, gguks almost here. Taehyung stood up biting his lip harshly drawing a little blood, shaky hands turned the silver door knob to his bathroom the setting rays from the window hitting him immediately.

His feet slowly moved towards the mirror checking up on his appearance with a small frown. Taehyung's stomach churned in disgust, supple fingers lightly brushing through his curly hair.

Gross. Only losers stand in front of the mirror looking all edgy. Taehyung teared his gaze away from the mirror trying to remember the reason he came inside. But, every second his eyes would move back to himself wondering what was wrong.

It's my hair.

The obnoxious sound of products clattering against eachother took over Taehyung's loud thoughts and panicked breaths, his long fingers curled over the loops of the scissors bringing them to his face and examining the hesitantly.

More, cut it all.

Tears brimmed in his eyes leaning closer to the mirror and gripping fistfuls of his hair the satisfying noise of his hair bringing him to his edge. A sob left his lip the thick strands piling up in the sink behind him, the amount not mattering to Taehyung.

Almost good enough.

He stopped sniffing looking at his completely wrecked state; once curly hair was now messy and short, his eyebrows and forehead were on display and bits of his hair was longer than the others.

The dainty boy hiccuped regretting his decision, immediately turning the tap on and watching the hair disappear. He dropped the scissors into the cupboards before slamming everything shut and pulling his hood up.

jeonkoonut
Tae I'm almost here
You're no. 22 right ??
Helloooo
okay I'm a few minutes away
See u baby

Taehyung harshly wiped his eyes switching his phone off and picking up the cologne behind him before spraying it around him. The scent was almost suffocating him, but he needed a false reason to explain his red and puffy face.