eleven; bratty & scared

Jeongguk loves Taehyung too much, and Taehyung has no clue.

There he sat on his gaming chair staring at the boy who was taking a small nap on his bed whilst comments spammed in the stream to get attention from him.

Jeongguk doesn't want Taehyung to leave tomorrow, and Taehyung once again has no clue what he's feeling.

A sudden jerk on the bed made Jeongguk snap back to reality a warm smiling forming on his lips when the small ball sat up, it was like watching a puppy open its eyes for the first time. The boy's lips urged to kiss the other's puffy face and eat him up but they weren't officially together so he had to keep it to himself.

"Morning sweetheart," Jeongguk's low voice sent shivers down the boy's spine and only made him grow more tired from how comforting it was. "You can still sleep more, you were up all night," Jeongguk was extremely worried about Taehyung's red eyes even though the boy didn't seem affected by the sleep schedule at all.

"Mm," Taehyung hummed tilted his head drifting in and out of sleep trying to register the boys words. His body begged to lean back into the bedsheets that smelt like Jeongguk and Jeongguk only, but he wanted to wake up.

"Taehyung, go back to sleep you look sick," Jeongguk's voice became stern his eyes glancing at the twitch stream that was slowly dying. He let out a sigh ending it before switching his laptop off. "Come here let me check your temperature," Jeongguk demanded and the other let out a whine before hesitantly getting out of bed.

"I'm not sick," Taehyung yawned waddling over to Jeongguk who stood up out of concern that the boy would fall. "You're the one that always gets sick," Taehyung gently poked Jeongguk's chest who scoffed jokingly.

"Only because there was a storm that day," Jeongguk defend himself placing a hand against Taehyung's forehead sighing in relief when he was perfectly fine.

"I don't want to leave tomorrow," Taehyung mumbled and Jeongguk bit his lip the annoying feeling creeping up inside of him again. "I'll get too busy with uni, I'm scared to go," Taehyung looked up at Jeongguk who pushed away his sadness for Taehyung.

"Is that why you were up all night?" Jeongguk gently picked the boy up by his waist getting a small yelp before he pushed Taehyung back down onto the bed. "Taehyung go back to sleep or you'll be too tired tomorrow,"

"I want to spend more time with you," Taehyung grabbed onto the other's bicep who was getting ready to go back to the chair. "Can we do something? Like something big before I leave?" Taehyung innocently asked.

Adrenaline rushed through Jeongguk's body from that request, he knew Taehyung meant something like a date to a café or some sightseeing place. But Jeongguk's mine was only clouded with lustful ideas eyes darkening and hands gripping onto to the bedsheet tightly.

"Of course, what do you want to do?" Jeongguk cleared his throat and Taehyung shrugged looking around the room before his eyes landed on Jeongguk's dark eyes. Taehyung immediately looked away a blush forming on his cheeks from now the boy looked at him.

"Anything you want to do," Taehyung looked up at Jeongguk who bit his lip his hand flinching when his mind thought about Taehyung's thighs trembling underneath them.

"I don't know, let's go and pack your things up, hm?" Jeongguk sat up and Taehyung's face dropped in disbelief but he quickly covered it up with a smile and sat up.