thirty three; tummy hurts

Erm turns out I forgot to add onto chapter 21 or smth and basically Tae was meant to tell jk about his job interview and Jimin coming over oops

Also excuse my writing it's bad cus I'm tryna finish this book 😭

Taehyung sniffed using the back of his hand to gently wipe away the warm tears pouring down his face and soaking up into the pillow.

"Hello?" He softly spoke holding his phone against his ear, flinching at the happy tone coming from the end. "Yeah, I wanna cancel my interview that was today," He sniffed listening to the confused voice on the other end. "No no, something came up so I can't do it," Taehyung looked behind him to make sure he was all alone. "Okay yeah, thank you," He ended the call tossing his phone onto the floor.

Jeongguk looked up at the ceiling with a worried expression, wanting to go up and check on Taehyung but deciding to get back to his cooking with a blank expression.

A little sigh escaped his lips, leaning over the black marble counter with elbows resting against it. Obsidian eyes stared into the reflection of himself on the black tiled walls, rethinking the scene from yesterday and Taehyung's disappointed face.

The toilet flushed for the third time in a row, worry being too much for Jeongguk causing him to drop the knife on the cutting board and sneak upstairs.

"Tae, you okay?" Jeongguk opened the door softly staring at the back of Taehyung's head patiently waiting for a response. "You throwing up still?" Jeongguk walked over to the boy who looked down hiding his pale face.

Not a word came from Taehyung's mouth, a blanket being pulled over his face leaving Jeongguk out in the cold like an outcast. And it hurt.

"Tae, I'm sorry for reacting the way I did. Can you stop ignoring me? Let's talk it out and stop this arguement," Jeongguk laid down next to Taehyung, wrapping his cold arms around the covered boy. "I'm so sorry baby,"

More tears splashed out Taehyung, holding his breath to suppress his cries until Jeongguk sat up again equally distressed.

"I'll be downstairs," Jeongguk mumbled lightly rubbing Taehyung's waist before leaving the room, making sure to shut the door behind him again.

I miss old us, it's my fault. Taehyung held onto the couple necklace around his neck trying to breathe out of his blocked nose. We're always arguing now, are we going to even last?

Jeongguk opened the necklace up, staring at the ring that came with it. His tight grip caused the sharpness to dig into his large hands, the moon disappearing completely.

Wonder if he ever noticed. Jeongguk placed it back in his position, staring at the black TV. In the reflection his saw Taehyung's figure slowly walking down the stairs which made him snap his head behind him.

"Baby, you okay?" Jeongguk's eyes didn't leave Taehyung at all, the boy silently sitting down on the couch and wrapping his arms around Jeongguk's waist, burying his face against the boy's shoulder as well. "Movie night?"

"Mhm," Taehyung hummed, the adorable melody enough to reassure Jeongguk that he wasn't mad and ignoring him.

Jeongguk placed a hand over Taehyung's head when the latter slid down Jeongguk's torso and laid his head on the boy's thick thighs. He caressed Taehyung's wet face trying to swallow the worry and sadness over the thought of making Taehyung seriously upset.

"Why were you throwing up?" Jeongguk looked down waiting for a response impatiently, but all he could do was wait in silence.

"Feeling scared and nervous- don't know why," Taehyung heavily responded as if it was an effort to speak to Jeongguk. The boy hummed trying to focus on the movie but he couldn't.

Because I'm probably going to lose Jimin and you now. Taehyung gripped onto the ring inside of his hand, edges of the star digging into the soft petite hands and more hot tears pooling out.

"Are you crying?" Jeongguk felt wetness soaking his trousers, he removed his hand from Taehyung's face whilst the boy sat up sobbing softly. "What's wrong?" Jeongguk paused the movie turning to Taehyung.

"Nothing," Taehyung hiccuped roughly wiping his face leaving a patch of redness from how harsh he pressed down.

"Taehyung, tell me what's wrong so I can help," Jeongguk reached to cup Taehyung's face only for Taehyung to start sobbing loudly shaking on the couch at every year that dropped.

It was more than heart breaking, Jeongguk felt scared. He had never seen Taehyung cry- usually a few tears and whimpers during sex or arguements but never sobbing and shaking. And it scared him. His own lover that he promised to keep safe began to break in front of him all the cuteness and bubbly personality being wiped out to be replaced with a lifeless soul.

"My tummy hurts," Taehyung cried feeling the urge to throw up come up again, anxiety filling his lungs closing his airways and clouding his brain. He gasped for air jerking when he hiccuped and choked on his tears, not feeling any of Jeongguk's comforting touches.

"Here here, lay down I'll check what's wrong," Jeongguk laid Taehyung down onto the couch. "Let's see what's up- hey stop crying you'll get more sick," Jeongguk smiled pulling up the loose wrinkled tee and examining the perfectly fine wounds. "They look fine? Does it hurt when I touch it?"

"No, b-but it hurts hyung," Taehyung coughed staring up at Jeongguk who bit his lip massaging the chubby stomach gently, moving his hand up to Taehyung's chest. "Hurts there too,"

"Here?" Jeongguk pressed slightly rubbing soothing circles and leaning over to leave loving kisses, yet Taehyung's cries kept spilling it. "Do you wanna go A&E?" Jeongguk asked.

"No! Just- I don't know I don't wanna go," Taehyung run his fingers through his hair wiping away the neverending stream of tears.

"It'll be okay baby, you're handling it well- you want hyung to take you back to bed?" Jeongguk sweetly smiled still massaging lightly.

"I'm s-scared, hold me," Taehyung made grabby hands making the aforementioned coo and pull his baby up into his embrace and sway slightly. "I-I hate this all because I always end up being the one needing help and creating arguements," Taehyung rambled straddling Jeongguk.

"Breathe baby, you're fine okay?" Jeongguk kissed Taehyung's head rocking back and forth attempting to soothe cries that were stabbing his heart every second.

"I'm sorry I always start arguments and then make stupid mistakes that get me hurt, I never mean to do it and just want to be a better person," Taehyung pulled way hiccuping and staring into Jeongguk's shocked eyes.

"Nothing is your fault Taehyung, I swear it just me being stupid and reacting badly," Jeongguk rubbed Taehyung's back patting it. "How did you hurt yourself? And when did you do it?" Jeongguk hesitantly asked, afraid he would be the reason.

"When we split, I-I hurt inside and wrists," Taehyung whimpered making Jeongguk freeze, words caught up in his throat wanting to release to storm of emotions that was drenched in regret and self hatred.

"I'm sorry baby- fuck I didn't want you to do t-tha-" Jeongguk scrunched his nose, tears also now dropping down from his chin.

"I'm scared to lose you and Jimin, t-that fight was scary," Taehyung wiped his tears listening the series of apologies coming from his boyfriend.

"Your interview- did you go?" Jeongguk attempted to cheer the boy up, only to fail when Taehyung shook his head.

"I-I cancelled it," He mumbled regretting his decisions when he saw the way Jeongguk reacted sadly to it. "T-they said I can reschedule soon though!"

It made him wonder if opening up to his lover really was the best choice, wondering if perhaps keeping it all inside would've been better if didn't cry about an easily avoidable issue.

"I promise I won't argue again, but please tell me when you're having the bad thoughts so hyung can help you,"

Listened to young forever and started crying about going bald 👨🏽‍🦲💔 and my friends keep laughing and not taking it seriously but stop my hair is falling out I'm gonna look like ghandi however u spell it 😭😭😭😭

slags 🖕