twenty five; too tired

Jeongguk sighed sitting against his chair that creaked at the slightest movements, his thumbs smacking against the keys and lights slapping him in the face. Taehyung was all that was in his mind, regardless of the fact they were on call and sitting in a comfortable silence.

"Taehyung, can we meet again," Jeongguk sighed turning to the phone where Taehyung was barely shown on camera and only sounds of paper flipping could be heard.

"Then come over," Taehyung yawned rubbing his eyes with his tiny fists, head hurting from staring at words and equations.

"I'm too tired and wanna cuddle, can't you just come over?" Jeongguk pleaded quitting his games hoping the answer would be yes.

"I have homework gguk, sorry," Taehyung hesitantly answered turning to the screen to see the hope being wiped out of Jeongguk's Bambi like eyes. Guilt began to build up in Taehyung, the boy skipping questions he knew would take him too long in hopes of finishing earlier for Jeongguk.

"Do you have exams or something? You're still revising after them," Jeongguk changed the topic, but the sad tone remained which he attempted to cover up.

"No, I just wanna be ahead," Taehyung tediously responded, placing his pen down growing inattentive and tired of the studying. "I'll come over now,"

"What? Are you sure? It's still dark..." Jeongguk trailed of hiding his joy and instead tilted his head worried.

"Yeah, but it's better at night since no one's ever here," Taehyung began to pack his things away, carefully placing them on the side and smiling at the thought of meeting him.

"Alright, I'll come pick you up yeah?" Jeongguk switched his pc off not seeing the disbelief radiating from Taehyung.

"So much for being too tired," Taehyung huffed glaring at Jeongguk who giggled rubbing his nape. "Whatever, I'll be there soon so walk a bit quicker,"

"Okay okay, always rushing," Jeongguk ended the call letting out series of cheers and kicking his legs about. "Fuck yeah! Bonding time!"

time skip 👺

Taehyung stepped out the station smoke dancing out of his mouth and disappearing into thin air, his teeth continued to chatter eyes searching for Jeongguk. Luckily, the boy was heading his way scrolling through his phone and shaking.

He looks so sketchy. Taehyung giggled walking over to lampost by a bush and squatting behind it to spy on the walking boy.

"Where the hell?" Jeongguk looked around confused going back to his phone and clicking on Taehyung's contact.

jeongguk
Babe where are you
I'm waiting
Mf it's cold hurry up 🙏
All alone
Omg
There's a serial killer
Hurry I'm gonna die
Oh no he's staring
Taehyung I'm dying hurry

KTH
What
No
Don't die
Omg what call the police
I'm almost here

Taehyung covered his mouth biting back laughter when the boy looked around unfazed and bored. However, his laughter died down when he saw another figure walking towards Jeongguk who was completely oblivious to his surroundings and instead staring at his phone texting Taehyung.

"H-hey- do you have some money on you? I need it for a ticket," He politely asked shivering in the cold along with Jeongguk who shook his head apologetically. "Aren't you that famous streamer? Shouldn't you have money?"

"U-um, yeah I do but I don't have any on me since I'm just here to pick my boyfriend up," Jeongguk shot an apologetic smile turning back to his phone and texting Taehyung.

"Stop lying," The man pulled out a shiny silver object from his coat pocket. "Give me some fucking money!" He yelled and Jeongguk rose his hands stepping back slightly.

"Stop!" Taehyung yelled running towards them with a worried expression and stopping in front of Jeongguk whose eyes widened hands falling to his sides.

Taehyung opened his mouth to speak, but instead pain shot through his throat confusing him on what was happening.

"I-I'm sorry! Y-you s-" At first Taehyung had no clue what the man was saying, his ears ringing loudly and senses pulsating through his body; all of them being pain. "H-he scared me- I didn't mean to!"

Blood stained the man's hand as he pulled away and backed off with a shocked expression, staring at Taehyung's torso that spewed out blood. The crimson liquid trickling down his chest and mixed in with his stomach distracting him from what was underlying behind the stained clothing.

"Taehyung," Jeongguk croaked out staring at the frozen boy, once pretty dainty hands being covered in his own pretty blood. "T-taehyung!" Jeongguk spoke louder stepping in front of the boy who looked at his red hands.

At second, Taehyung couldn't believe it. The words that were spoken to him ages ago finally being processed as he understood what had happened.

What had happened to poor Jeongguk's baby. The boy he cared for the most staring at him with the most terrified eyes Jeongguk could have ever looked into; eyes not even actos or paintings could capture to show the true meaning of fear.

"A-agh!" Taehyung breathed heavily clutching his chest, knees wobbling and struggling to keep him up. His stomach felt like it had been ripped out, warm liquid trickling down to his exposed thighs and dripping into the floor.

"Taehyung!" Jeongguk finally snapped out of his trance, eyes glued to the blood that ran down the floor like a fountain. "T-taehyung, Taehyung baby it's okay- baby breathe you'll be okay," Jeongguk pulled out his phone dialling 999 as he stared at the light struggling to stay in Taehyung's charcoal eyes.

"G-gguk i-it hurts," Warm tears flowed down the side of Taehyung's face, soaking up inside the red hair that matched the substance surrounding him.

"Please baby, stay for me," Jeongguk hiccuped yet the comforting words that would mean to the world to Taehyung made no sense.

Taehyung closed his eyes gulping harshly, gritting his teeth and grunting unable to keep himself away. A cold hand squeezed his, he tried using the best of his energy to reassure the screaming Jeongguk who desperately shook his body.

"Taehyung! Taehyung open your eyes!" Jeongguk cried tapping the boy's flushed face, no matter how much he'd scream and crying Taehyung laid underneath the black sky with his eyes closed tight.

Rain began to drop onto the two, washing away blood from Taehyung's face showing Jeongguk his pale like beauty.

"Baby, come out stay away for me," Jeongguk hiccuped applying pressure to the wound yet the life inside Taehyung continued to pour out marking Jeongguk's now pale skin.

"Taehyung please, please don't leave me,"

SURPRISE !!! 🤗