thirty five; I got in!

2 weeks later.

After two weeks of being apart and Taehyung begging Jeongguk if he could home over, they were finally meeting at the train station.

"Gguk!" Taehyung ran to Jeongguk who opened his arms and engulfed Taehyung into his embrace. "I got in! I got the job!" Taehyung nuzzled his face into Jeongguk's chest.

"See I knew you'd do it, well done babe," Jeongguk pecked Taehyung's forehead following the boy out the station, his eyes examining Taehyung's thin and short outfit; a sleeveless top and short shorts. "Are you seriously trying to get sick? Here," Jeongguk pulled off his hoodie tossing it to Taehyung.

"I wasn't," Taehyung pouted subtly smelling the hoodie before throwing it on and catching up with Jeongguk who kept walking. "Look much better I've gotten!" Taehyung grinned showing how he could perfectly move around.

"Yeah I can see that," Jeongguk chuckled.

Time skip 👨🏽‍🦲

"Quick quick, get warm," Jeongguk turned on the apartment lights noticing Taehyung had packed up most of his things already. "Woah, feels weird in here,"

"Achoo!" Taehyung sneezed into his shoulder sniffing and turning to Jeongguk who tutted immediately checking Taehyung's temperature.

"Not warm yet, so quickly get in bed before you get worse," Jeongguk snaked an arm underneath Taehyung's thighs unexpectedly picking him up. "You've gotten lighter," Jeongguk looked down at Taehyung why shyly buried his face away.

"No I haven't," Taehyung whispered securely grabbing Jeongguk's tattooed neck, bouncing as he was carried up the stairs and into his almost empty room. "Have you packed yet?" Taehyung questioned the boy nodding and placing Taehyung down on the bed.

"Where the hell are your clothes?" Jeongguk stood in front Taehyung looking around the room confused. His eyes stopped back to Taehyung who looked up at him innocently, sinful ideas filling his mind  and the urge to ruin Taehyung forming.

"What? What happened?" Taehyung's face morphed into confused expression. "H-hey-" Taehyung was cut off by two fingers being pushed into his mouth, travelling deep into his throat until his eyes brimmed with tears.

"Let's put that pretty mouth to use," Jeongguk pulled out his fingers a long string of saliva following him, wiping the rest against Taehyung's face who gulped staring at Jeongguk's crotch. "Ready?"

"I-I don't know how, but yeah," Taehyung cowardly leaned back, but Jeongguk's reassuring smile calmed him down.

"I'll guide you," He mumbled unzipping his jeans, the sound building up adrenaline in the aforementioneds veins. "Open your mouth baby," Jeongguk lowly demanded, the tip of his dick resting against Taehyung's rosy lips.

"N-nuh," Taehyung moaned opening his mouth as wide as he could, his eyes squeezing shut when the tip touched the back of his throat and slowly thrusting against his tongue.

"H-ha," Jeongguk moaned carefully moving his hips, staring down at Taehyung who looked ethereal taking his dick with no issue. He smirked when he saw the tears stinging Taehyung's eyes, a bright crimson tint decorating the tip of his nose, cheeks and ears. "Move your tongue around,"

"Mm," Taehyung hummed swirling his tongue effortlessly, gripping onto the bed sheets when a long moan escaped Jeongguk's lips.  "H-huh?" Taehyung pulled away worriedly staring up at Jeongguk who whined harshly grip Taehyung's hair.

"Did I tell you to stop?" Jeongguk breathed heavily, tone low and deep. Taehyung shook his head biting his lip and growing much more submissive. "Then open your mouth for me," Jeongguk demanded gulping.

"Yes hyung," Taehyung opened his mouth again, Jeongguk using his hair to bopbhis head back and forth making him moan and grip onto Jeongguk's thighs.

"F-fuck," Jeongguk through his head back rolling his hips and hissing loudly, briefly glancing down at Taehyung who looked up at him with eyes still full of viridity. "I'm gonna cum,"

"Mhm," Taehyung hummed unknowingly adding more pleasurable to Jeongguk who was falling into the spell of Taehyung's warm mouth.

"Ah fuck!" Jeongguk moaned, pulling out quickly and cumming all over Taehyung's hair watching it drip down to Taehyung's mouth. "Baby, so pretty covered in my cum," Jeongguk whispered catching up on his breath.

"S-stop, look what you did," Taehyung whined gripping onto his shorts waiting to be cleaned up. "T-that was new,"

"You did well though,"

Gonna miss u guys 😥