one ; stranger danger

Smoke came out the boy's mouth as he stepped into the breezy night weather holding a brown hoodie in his veiny arms incase it was too cold.

With music blasting in his ears he opened a packet of gum chucking it into his mouth as he walked down the empty roads where you could hear a few kids screaming in their gardens.

The boy brushed his midnight black hair before he opened the gates to the skate park creating an eerie squeaky noise.

"Jeongguk!" A voice called out making Jeongguk take his headphones out and grin jogging up to his friend who grinned throwing himself onto Jeongguk.

"Namjoon hyung!" Jeongguk whined rubbing his neck in pain which made the other roll his eyes and throw the skate board onto the floor. "Why did you call me here?"

"Well I heard it's been dangerous lately so I don't wanna die, thought I could use you as a weapon instead," Namjoon replied making Jeongguk look at him with a hurt expression before looking around bored. "How's your channel?"

"Almost at a million," Jeongguk grinned his eyes landing on a petite boy who was holding onto a tree skating around it with shaky hands. "Who's that?"

"Oh I don't know, I see him here often but he never talks," Namjoon mumbled skating around Jeongguk who tilted his head staring at the boy with a soft smile. "Anyways a few more minutes and I'm going,"

"What?! You dragged me here and now you want go?!" Jeongguk yelled catching the attention of the boy by the tree.

The fragile boy looked up shivering when the wind blew his brown pleated skirt up and goosebumps cover his tanned skin that was on display due to thin strapped white tank top he was wearing.

After half an hour he let go of the tree skating around the small area with his arms moving around trying to keep his balance.

"Alright I'm going now, bye Tae!" Namjoon yelled turning to the boy who flinched turning his head to his name that was called before biting his lips looking away with a blush.

"Bye little shit," Jeongguk scoffed making the other roll his eyes leaving the skate park with his board in his arms. Jeongguk sighed looking up at sky walking towards the exit not seeing the boy who was skating past him ready to leave two. "Oh shit!"

"Ah!" Taehyung yelped desperately trying to grab onto something but he fell into a bowl in front of them, the sound of his skates scratching the surface irritated his ears mixing in with his cries.

Jeongguk's eyes widened as he stared at the injured boy at the pit of the bowl looking down at his bleeding knees with teary eyes before examining his scraped elbows and wrists.

"Holy shit are you okay?" Jeongguk jogged into the bowl kneeling down to the boy's level who looked up at with doe eyes and a tear stained face. "Shit I'm so sorry," Jeongguk gently grabbed Taehyung's delicate hands looking at the blood oozing out before looking down at Taehyung who looked away quickly. "Are you okay?"

"No," Taehyung whispered shyly bringing his knees to his chest waiting for the other to look away so that he could take his skates off and cry.

"Here you're shivering," Jeongguk handed the hoodie to Taehyung who held his breath not knowing if he should take it. "I'll help," Jeongguk rolled the fabric up bringing it towards Taehyung's head and pulling it down making the others curly brown hair messy. "You shouldn't be out here wearing that in this weather!"

"O-okay," Taehyung mumbled looking down at the hoodie that covered his hands almost completely.

"I live a few minutes away so I'll clean your blood," Jeongguk picked the boy up like a bride making the other gasp softly and quickly wrap his arms around the tallers neck leaving stains of blood.

Stranger danger. Taehyung thought to himself trying to build the courage to fight the other but he began to panic he might be killed if he fought back.

Jeongguk looked down at the other with concerned eyes smiling softly at the puppy eyed boy who quickly looked away burying his face into the big hoodie that covered his chin.

He's kinda cute. Jeongguk thought to himself stopping in front of his house somehow opening the door and stepping in.

Taehyung coughed softly the sudden scent choking him but he quickly began to enjoy it as blue LED lights took over his vision.

"Why would you be outside at 12 am? Especially when you know it's dangerous lately and cold?" Jeongguk scolded walking over to his draw once he had placed Taehyung on his white messy bed. "Someone can pick you up and take you to their house! Ignore I did that tho,"

"S-sorry," Taehyung stuttered looking around the room noticing how messy it was with wires on the floor along with clothes, snacks, controllers and gaming. He tilted his head noticing the gaming set up that had a webcam and twitch was left up disconnected. "A-ah!"

"Sorry," Jeongguk mumbled placing a plaster on the boy before quickly cleaning his hand and placing some space plasters. "Okay, all done. Here let me help," Jeongguk placed a hand out for the other who blushed holding it as he was helped up.

"W-wait," Taehyung stood in front of the door taking his phone out and opening his Instagram up. Jeongguk quirked an eyebrow as the boy handed him his before he quickly got the idea.

"Here," Jeongguk gave the phone back once he had typed his username in and followed him. "Stay safe okay? And don't go out at night alone,"

"T-thank you," Taehyung mumbled before Jeongguk shut the door letting him relax and skate home.

time skip 😈

Taehyung sighed placing his keys on the small coffee table beside the door looking around his much neater home which comforted him. The soft brown, black and white colours soothed him silently allowing to quickly take his skates off.

He yawned stopping in front of a mirror in his bathroom staring at the hoodie with a soft smile before taking his phone out.

2 likes
tete11 some rando gave me his hoodie ,, kinda cute

Add comment

Omg periodt finally updated cus some slag wouldn't stfu